Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Gaming PC

+15
El Mexi Can 915
sgt zombie23
Zombieraper
FoundDa Kiwi
Jagdgeschwader
Namorg
Jakekola
Cloakey100
Desert Sleepy
DeadApe
Made in Finland
xCRISS CR0SSx
MrKurt2012
VrAzZLe Meister
Vicious Fox
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gaming PC  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaming PC

Post  Vicious Fox 4th December 2012, 10:57 pm

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_III
Mexican915 sent me it. Will it run most games on ultra or high settings with no lag at all ?
Also what steam games should i get i might host minecraft and a few more if i get it.
Also whats a good screen to play it on ?
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 4th December 2012, 11:08 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_III
Mexican915 sent me it. Will it run most games on ultra or high settings with no lag at all ?
Also what steam games should i get i might host minecraft and a few more if i get it.
Are you sure thats what I sent you? If I did I meant this one http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENT6W
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 4th December 2012, 11:42 pm

So no answer about why AMD processors are bad Mexican?
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 5th December 2012, 12:34 am

Jakekola wrote:So no answer about why AMD processors are bad Mexican?
Nope
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 5th December 2012, 12:44 am

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENVXJ

Price slightly considered I made a computer to meet and exceed my needs.

After I get this ill be selling all my xbox games and giving away my console. I'll still have time to save for my trip but i can't buy anything this expensive anytime soon.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th December 2012, 12:52 am

As someone with AMD processors, I have no complaints at all (I also have an additional 200 dollars or something due to not having spent it on a more expensive Intel one). Can run any games I have on the highest settings with no lag.

Vicious Fox wrote:Also what steam games should i get i might host minecraft and a few more if i get it.

You should get Mount and Blade: Warband. A good screen to play on is your bedroom television. I hear games with a low field a view are a pain in the ass for PC gamers, but they aren't for me due to playing on a TV. The plug and play thing to do it isn't expensive, either, or difficult to set up. You just plug one end into your TV and the other end into your computer, and when you turn it on the PC will have set it up for you.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 5th December 2012, 2:44 am

AMD processors are bad when you get up to the FX models. The same benchmark test on the highest end AMD processor just beats out a high end i5.
For you purposes, however, it doesn't really matter all too much.

I know no one wants to build a PC but, you do get some pretty sweet deals. I got BF3, and Batman: AC for buying a specific AMD processor with a motherboard and buying my graphics card. Just something to think about.

If you want to play on ultra I would suggest
Processor: i5(intel) or FX(amd) series processor
Graphics card: ATI 6870 or better (Nvidia has physx which looks kick ass for Borderlands 2) Anything with 1gb VRAM is good enough
RAM: 6gb-8gb Make sure you can upgrade to at least 8 if you plan on keeping this computer for a few years.
Monitor: Wouldn't spend anything more than $300. Just make sure it has DVI and/or HDMI ports. VGA is a big fat no unless you like games looking like shit.

sgt zombie23 wrote:http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENVXJ

After I get this ill be selling all my xbox games and giving away my console. I'll still have time to save for my trip but i can't buy anything this expensive anytime soon.

Looks good but, you could always go with a less powerful video card and crossfire later on since 7770 is a little much for now. I have 6870 and Borderlands 2 (because of physx) is the only game I notice any lag. BF3 plays fine on ultra as well as Skyrim. Crossfiring is very easy. You just put the video card and put on a little ribbon they give you, connecting the two video cards. Your PC will then use the power of both of them combined like Captain Planet.

However, that is just my advice. I found it annoying to use a mouse instead of an xbox controller so I bought a wired one. That might be something you want to look into as well.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 5th December 2012, 2:08 pm

well my comp is dying, so i think it calls for building a comp. Might be getting some cheaply priced parts from my brother who has 2 tubs full of crap, any advice on what i should dig for?
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 5th December 2012, 7:06 pm

If you're gonna go for Crossfire or SLI make sure you have a really good power supply. I'm talking about around 1000 watts here. And don't go for some cheap-o no name brand. You want a something like a Corsair, Antec, or Cooler Master. But seriously don't buy a cheapo power supply.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 5th December 2012, 8:09 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:well my comp is dying, so i think it calls for building a comp. Might be getting some cheaply priced parts from my brother who has 2 tubs full of crap, any advice on what i should dig for?
Depends on what he has. Obviously graphics cards, case fans, RAM, but try and stay away from processors and motherboard. They tend not to age well out side of the box and mobo's are easily destroyed with static electricity.

Jakekola wrote:If you're gonna go for Crossfire or SLI make sure you have a really good power supply. I'm talking about around 1000 watts here. And don't go for some cheap-o no name brand. You want a something like a Corsair, Antec, or Cooler Master. But seriously don't buy a cheapo power supply.

1000 watts?! Jesus, that is unnecessary. My rig has high end parts but, only really needs 500. I put in 750 to be safe but, 1000 is overkill and it will probably be shot by the time he needs it. However, I agree getting a name brand power supply.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 5th December 2012, 9:33 pm

I know 1000w sounds ridiculous but I'm talking bout when you have 2 or 3 cards running at once. For the newer single cards you only need about 550w, I'd go for 650w just to be safe if you never plan on going SLI/Crossfire. If I were to SLI my GTX 480's I'd need about 900w.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 5th December 2012, 9:45 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:AMD processors are bad when you get up to the FX models. The same benchmark test on the highest end AMD processor just beats out a high end i5.

I know no one wants to build a PC but, you do get some pretty sweet deals. I got BF3, and Batman: AC for buying a specific AMD processor with a motherboard and buying my graphics card. Just something to think about.

Graphics card: ATI 6870 or better (Nvidia has physx which looks kick ass for Borderlands 2) Anything with 1gb VRAM is good enough
RAM: 6gb-8gb Make sure you can upgrade to at least 8 if you plan on keeping this computer for a few years.
Monitor: Wouldn't spend anything more than $300. Just make sure it has DVI and/or HDMI ports. VGA is a big fat no unless you like games looking like shit.

Looks good but, you could always go with a less powerful video card and crossfire later on since 7770 is a little much for now. I have 6870 and Borderlands 2 (because of physx) is the only game I notice any lag. BF3 plays fine on ultra as well as Skyrim. Crossfiring is very easy. You just put the video card and put on a little ribbon they give you, connecting the two video cards. Your PC will then use the power of both of them combined like Captain Planet.

However, that is just my advice. I found it annoying to use a mouse instead of an xbox controller so I bought a wired one. That might be something you want to look into as well.

Thanks, I really appreciate the help But i think I may stick with the card I already have selected. Money is hardly a issue anymore and I plan on spending the extra money while I have it. I made a few changes First I picked a case that supported 240mm liquid cooling and bumped it up to a 600 watt Power supply. I plan to use this computer for as long as possible and upgrade it in the future.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENY2N
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 5th December 2012, 9:53 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:
ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:AMD processors are bad when you get up to the FX models. The same benchmark test on the highest end AMD processor just beats out a high end i5.

Thanks, I really appreciate the help But i think I may stick with the card I already have selected. Money is hardly a issue anymore and I plan on spending the extra money while I have it. I made a few changes First I picked a case that supported 240mm liquid cooling and bumped it up to a 600 watt Power supply. I plan to use this computer for as long as possible and upgrade it in the future.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENY2N

Bump up that power supply to a 750w for only $38 more since money isn't an issue anymore.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 5th December 2012, 9:54 pm

Alright but will i be able to run farmville with it?

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1EP1EE

Last edited by sgt zombie23 on 6th December 2012, 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 5th December 2012, 10:52 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Alright but will i be able to run farmville with it?

Hmm not sure, you might need to download more ram when u get your computer.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 6th December 2012, 9:51 am

the only way is for you to hack the mainframe
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 6th December 2012, 10:43 am

You'll probably need to calibrate you monitor. I found this video, maybe it will help.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th December 2012, 1:00 pm

So this will be my first big PC. Is there anything I should know? Any problems I should look out for?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 12th December 2012, 1:50 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:So this will be my first big PC. Is there anything I should know? Any problems I should look out for?
Yea, don't ruin it by putting on some dumbass pony desktop image.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th December 2012, 2:02 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:So this will be my first big PC. Is there anything I should know? Any problems I should look out for?
Yea, don't ruin it by putting on some dumbass pony desktop image.

Yeah dude only losers do that
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1EQ4BB

Last edited by sgt zombie23 on 20th December 2012, 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th December 2012, 4:03 pm

You should plug it into your TV. That's what winners do.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 17th December 2012, 10:53 pm

I made one up from the week sale
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Onbuij10
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 18th December 2012, 3:25 am

http://www.dell.com/uk/p/alienware-x51/fs
I'm getting one of these then just adding custom parts.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th December 2012, 4:19 am

x Swiftyy v wrote:http://www.dell.com/uk/p/alienware-x51/fs
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Dont%20get%20a%20mac
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 18th December 2012, 10:11 am

Made in Finland wrote:
x Swiftyy v wrote:http://www.dell.com/uk/p/alienware-x51/fs
Gaming PC  - Page 3 Dont%20get%20a%20mac
It's very educational
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next