Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

+39
Ryanhw12
TerrorOps
Cloakey100
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
lamboman1342
Knoxville
KGBOOM
LHR D3ATHN0T3
mboddz751
Flasktoss55
Jakekola
. ADestroyer360
MrKurt2012
nK FaTaLiiTY
x Swiftyy v
Slacker Hero
KZ Powned
Super Mega King
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
Namorg
VrAzZLe Meister
oO Coggy Oo
bman4782
sgt zombie23
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
El Mexi Can 915
Made in Finland
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
Desert Sleepy
Garquin
WestHybrid 360
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
43 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  bman4782 21st October 2012, 11:56 am

How can I help? I want to do something useful for once.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  x Swiftyy v 21st October 2012, 2:31 pm

I say we should make Undead-Xbox a part of the new site, just like the safehouse is on here.

Last edited by x Swiftyy v on 22nd October 2012, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Knoxville 21st October 2012, 2:47 pm

It's either stay the way it is now and UX will eventually die, which means no more forum/forum games/discussions etc.

Or move to a new website with all of those and more. Where zombie night can still be hosted and even more games being played and community involvement. And if it doesn't work out then UX will eventually die, which means no more forum/forum games/discussions etc.

There is absolutely no reason to not do this. It isn't like a family member is going to die it literally is the same thing with even more emphasis of the community and members (That's You!)

I don't even go here and I understand this.
Knoxville
Knoxville
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st October 2012, 3:05 pm

Knoxville wrote:There is absolutely no reason to not do this. It isn't like a family member is going to die it literally is the same thing with even more emphasis of the community and members (That's You!)

I don't even go here and I understand this.

Seriously.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st October 2012, 3:22 pm

Switching to a new website isn't a magic fix to all problems; it requires work and effort from everyone, and a revitalization of the community. We are doing this, in which is part of the reason we have this topic up: to address everyone's concerns, and have your input on what the new site should be, so it can grow into something even more successful than UX.

That being said, I now fully support this change.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd October 2012, 1:08 pm

Still actively thinking of a name. Still actively coming up short. Help?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 22nd October 2012, 1:14 pm

DeadApe wrote:Still actively thinking of a name. Still actively coming up short. Help?
grandtheftinternet.com?
Or is it too similar to GTA?
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd October 2012, 1:15 pm

For me its too long and not too catchy.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd October 2012, 2:08 pm

I still really like e-hole.net

Its a versatile name with character. It sounds meaningless but also represents a place where things fall together, the pit of the internet, a dive bar. What does the E stand for? I have an idea, but it could be whatever you want it to be. Got something you want to discuss? Drop it in the hole.

Some people have noted that it sounds similar to a-hole, or glor-e-hole. I think that its pretty funny and thats totally okay.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 22nd October 2012, 2:18 pm

DeadApe wrote:I still really like e-hole.net

Its a versatile name with character. It sounds meaningless but also represents a place where things fall together, the pit of the internet, a dive bar. What does the E stand for? I have an idea, but it could be whatever you want it to be. Got something you want to discuss? Drop it in the hole.

Some people have noted that it sounds similar to a-hole, or glor-e-hole. I think that its pretty funny and thats totally okay.

e-hole is definitely my favorite so far and I think it should be the new site name. Nobody has really commented about it besides making fun of it so I'd like to see some input from everyone.

I like to think the E stands for Entertainment
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 22nd October 2012, 2:38 pm

DeadApe wrote:I still really like e-hole.net

It also sounds like an online prostitution ring...

But seriously, I like it the most too.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd October 2012, 2:48 pm

This is my suggestion for the new site.

http://spandexindex.forumotion.com/
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 22nd October 2012, 2:54 pm

E-hole sounds like a dirtty website where you might find dirtty pictures of Eaustin or some 50 year old man named Ed who does weird stuff to himself at night and post pictures and videos of it online.
i am just putting this out their we should look for more related to what we do maybe something like "gamers-nation". idk E-hole sounds like something you would find on the urban dictionary.

no offense Eaustin your just the only person i really know on this website with an "E" as the first letter in the name
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 22nd October 2012, 3:48 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:This is my suggestion for the new site.

http://spandexindex.forumotion.com/
Lmao, I'm not in favour of Bro-Op anymore.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 22nd October 2012, 3:54 pm

a helmet baby. wrote:no offense Eaustin your just the only person i really know on this website with an "E" as the first letter in the name
Thanks. Thanks for that. I thought e-hole sounded dirty too, but in a funny way. But thanks to you, I can't stop thinking of e-hole as abbrevation of "erik's asshole"...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 22nd October 2012, 4:13 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Thanks. Thanks for that. I thought e-hole sounded dirty too, but in a funny way. But thanks to you, I can't stop thinking of e-hole as abbrevation of "erik's asshole"...

All in favour of erik's assh- Yeah... Maybe not.

In all seriousness though, e-hole.com brings to mind, like others have mentioned, a shitty dive bar. Sounds pretty cool, though. I'm in favour.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd October 2012, 4:27 pm

I'm going to ignore helmet baby because that was just stupid.

But I appreciate that Fin and Coggy like it. And yea Coggy you've got the right idea. To me it reminds me of a dive bar and I love dive bars. A dive bar is casual, cool, secret, and there are interesting characters.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd October 2012, 4:29 pm

"erik's asshole

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. - Page 10 1350918199123
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 22nd October 2012, 4:47 pm

E-hole.com sounds good. Im in favor as well. quick question: why cant we call it entertainment hole instead of e-hole? is it too long maybe?

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd October 2012, 4:48 pm

Too long and too specific. Only mexican said that he saw the E as entertainment.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 22nd October 2012, 4:56 pm

The name reminds me of the Cantina scene in Star Wars.

oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 22nd October 2012, 4:59 pm

That makes more sense actually.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd October 2012, 5:41 pm

www.gammacrush.com
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 22nd October 2012, 6:56 pm

DeadApe wrote:www.gammacrush.com
Support!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 22nd October 2012, 7:43 pm

why dont we just find like a page of good names and vote on them
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next