Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead

+16
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
Jagdgeschwader
Made in Finland
VrAzZLe Meister
Super Mega King
Garquin
ztron
snowwolf1996
eaustinn36
Vicious Fox
DeadApe
FoundDa Kiwi
bman4782
KGBOOM
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead

Post  bman4782 15th December 2012, 4:03 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:The United State's school shooting history has it's own wikipedia page. And the entire Canadian school shooting history death toll doesn't even add up to the Connecticut death toll.

That's funny in a sick twisted kind of way.

Thats because Canada doesn't give out guns like candy.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead

Post  Slacker Hero 15th December 2012, 4:12 pm

Another case of unaddressed mental health issues combined with relatively easy access to guns.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 15th December 2012, 4:16 pm

Thats true. The mother of the shooter owned guns. So he killed her, then went ballistic. As if killing your own damn mother wouldn't be bad enough.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th December 2012, 6:02 pm

http://ivn.us/2012/07/25/gun-control-an-international-comparison/

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/07/a-land-without-guns-how-japan-has-virtually-eliminated-shooting-deaths/260189/

Two related articles to the above.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 15th December 2012, 7:40 pm

If they do ban guns though then that would be pretty bad too. People will use explosives or other things as a substitute for guns.

Those poor kids Jesus Christ.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 15th December 2012, 7:47 pm

bman4782 wrote:If they do ban guns though then that would be pretty bad too. People will use explosives or other things as a substitute for guns.

Those poor kids Jesus Christ.

didn't you tell the kids to not walk into bullets. whats wrong with you

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 15th December 2012, 7:50 pm

Yeah I wasn't being serious about that.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 15th December 2012, 9:22 pm

bman4782 wrote:Yeah I wasn't being serious about that.

You're fuckin stupid
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 15th December 2012, 10:28 pm

bman4782 wrote:Yeah I wasn't being serious about that.
I agree with Sgt you are fucking stupid

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 16th December 2012, 6:22 am

Vicious Fox wrote:
bman4782 wrote:'Murica.

If this happened in Canada and I got shot I would go to the hospital to get healed. FOR FREE.

Seriously though, messed up shit. Students should be more careful they don't walk into bullets next time. Ignorant people.

This really made me rage. You're actually just one big cunt for saying this, I know you aren't the most respected person on this but that is really low. Just you back in your cage.
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 16th December 2012, 4:18 pm

Zwytch wrote:
Vicious Fox wrote:

If this happened in Canada and I got shot I would go to the hospital to get healed. FOR FREE.

Seriously though, messed up shit. Students should be more careful they don't walk into bullets next time. Ignorant people.

This really made me rage. You're actually just one big cunt for saying this, I know you aren't the most respected person on this but that is really low. Just you back in your cage.

It's a new kind of low to be as openly flippant about those dead children as you are bman.
Spoiler:

KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 17th December 2012, 8:09 am

KGBOOM wrote:
Zwytch wrote:
Vicious Fox wrote:

It's a new kind of low to be as openly flippant about those dead children as you are bman.
Spoiler:

Loool at the spoiler
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 17th December 2012, 8:32 am

I didn't really want to make a joke about this but I find it funny when jag posts in here.
Are you anything to do with this massacre Jag ?
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Fgn10

Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 17th December 2012, 6:33 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:I didn't really want to make a joke about this but I find it funny when jag posts in here.
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead - Page 2 Fgn10

LOL
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th December 2012, 7:34 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:I didn't really want to make a joke about this but I find it funny when jag posts in here.

I was doing it before it was cool. These guys are just posers.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2