Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Check Your Hearing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Check Your Hearing

Post  eaustinn36 on 27th February 2013, 1:31 am

Video games making you loose your hearing? Loud rock concerts? Or maybe you are just old? Well check out this neat video I found, and post your results below. It is best to do this with no background noise.




Spoiler:
I tried this with both ears, and each ear individually:

Left: 16050 Hz
Right: 16200 Hz
Both: 16200 Hz

(it probably won't make a difference; they are roughly the same)





Last edited by eaustinn36 on 27th February 2013, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0-60 in under 3.2 seconds, nearly a 200 mph top speed... and 78 mpg? You are looking at Porsche's latest legend.

For the latest UX Events, be sure to check the events section: http://www.undead-xbox.com/f18-events
R.I.P. 9/27/12  - A potential legend, has become a tragic failed dream.
avatar
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Posts : 4518

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  lamboman1342 on 27th February 2013, 1:41 am

I heard it around 16900Hz

I played it a second time and heard a small bit around 17400Hz. But it isnt steady until 16900Hz.
avatar
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 292

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  A Sneaky Whale on 27th February 2013, 2:01 am

lamboman1342 wrote:I heard it around 16900Hz

I played it a second time and heard a small bit around 17400Hz. But it isnt steady until 16900Hz.

i got the same
also for firefighting they make you take a physical every year and the hearing test is one part of it. they put you in a sound proof room and play pitches of different noises and you press a button. for the past 3 years i have gotten perfect
avatar
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Posts : 112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Super Mega King on 27th February 2013, 2:03 am

16200Hz

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Posts : 2448

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  DeadApe on 27th February 2013, 2:05 am

Like 15600Hz

I've already been told by doctors I have high pitch hearing damage.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Desert Sleepy on 27th February 2013, 3:10 am

16166
avatar
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Posts : 2505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  ztron on 27th February 2013, 8:39 am

I got a little over 16200Hz, good to know all that death and thrash metal hasn't done my ears in yet.
avatar
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 219

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  DeadApe on 27th February 2013, 10:46 am

ztron wrote:I got a little over 16200Hz, good to know all that death and thrash metal hasn't done my ears in yet.

Oh it will....I regret nothing

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 27th February 2013, 12:28 pm

17083
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Meatshield718 on 27th February 2013, 12:29 pm

Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
avatar
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Posts : 2316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 27th February 2013, 12:39 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Meatshield718 on 27th February 2013, 12:48 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.

lol look at this small child pleb.

He's so mad. Everyone laugh at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
avatar
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Posts : 2316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 27th February 2013, 1:30 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.

lol look at this small child pleb.

He's so mad. Everyone laugh at him.
On the contrary, I can hear your sobbing from all the way over here. MMMMMMMMM MY HEARING OWNZZZZZZ
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  DeadApe on 27th February 2013, 3:22 pm

GOTEM

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  FoundDa Kiwi on 27th February 2013, 3:59 pm

SHOTS FIRED
avatar
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Posts : 880

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Meatshield718 on 27th February 2013, 5:43 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.

lol look at this small child pleb.

He's so mad. Everyone laugh at him.
On the contrary, I can hear your sobbing from all the way over here. MMMMMMMMM MY HEARING OWNZZZZZZ


Newborn believing that high pitch noise is the same thing as high decibel noise. Everyone laugh at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
avatar
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Posts : 2316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 27th February 2013, 7:16 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.

lol look at this small child pleb.

He's so mad. Everyone laugh at him.
On the contrary, I can hear your sobbing from all the way over here. MMMMMMMMM MY HEARING OWNZZZZZZ


Newborn believing that high pitch noise is the same thing as high decibel noise. Everyone laugh at him.
There, there gramps. How about this, I'll make up for gloating about my superior hearing, by listening to one of your stories. Sound good?
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  DeadApe on 27th February 2013, 7:18 pm

SHOTS F-F-F-F-F-FIREDDDDDDD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Podcast Zero"

Please listen to this podcast, regarding the new website/community that will be replacing UndeadXbox.
avatar
DeadApe
Master
Master

Posts : 6353

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Meatshield718 on 27th February 2013, 8:59 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.

lol look at this small child pleb.

He's so mad. Everyone laugh at him.
On the contrary, I can hear your sobbing from all the way over here. MMMMMMMMM MY HEARING OWNZZZZZZ


Newborn believing that high pitch noise is the same thing as high decibel noise. Everyone laugh at him.
There, there gramps. How about this, I'll make up for gloating about my superior hearing, by listening to one of your stories. Sound good?

No point in telling a story to a kid whose ears don't work correctly. I mean really:

Favorite Music: SOAD
Breaking Benjamen
Rise Against
Three Days Grace

I remember middle school too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
avatar
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Posts : 2316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  ztron on 27th February 2013, 9:22 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:No point in telling a story to a kid whose ears don't work correctly. I mean really:

Favorite Music: SOAD
Breaking Benjamen
Rise Against
Three Days Grace

I remember middle school too.
avatar
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Posts : 219

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Jagdgeschwader on 27th February 2013, 9:23 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
There, there gramps. How about this, I'll make up for gloating about my superior hearing, by listening to one of your stories. Sound good?

I'M THE ONLY OLD FUCKER AROUND HERE SON. GO SOAK YOUR HEAD.
avatar
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Posts : 2455

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 27th February 2013, 9:54 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.

lol look at this small child pleb.

He's so mad. Everyone laugh at him.
On the contrary, I can hear your sobbing from all the way over here. MMMMMMMMM MY HEARING OWNZZZZZZ


Newborn believing that high pitch noise is the same thing as high decibel noise. Everyone laugh at him.
There, there gramps. How about this, I'll make up for gloating about my superior hearing, by listening to one of your stories. Sound good?

No point in telling a story to a kid whose ears don't work correctly. I mean really:

Favorite Music: SOAD
Breaking Benjamen
Rise Against
Three Days Grace

I remember middle school too.
Whoa grandpa, at least I can listen to them clearly through my headphones. Go dust off your record player.
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
There, there gramps. How about this, I'll make up for gloating about my superior hearing, by listening to one of your stories. Sound good?

I'M THE ONLY OLD FUCKER AROUND HERE SON. GO SOAK YOUR HEAD.
I dunno, maybe you should blow up a balloon and pop it by Meat's head. Once he dies of a heart attack, then you can be the oldest fart.


Last edited by VrAzZLe Meister on 27th February 2013, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Meatshield718 on 27th February 2013, 9:59 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.

lol look at this small child pleb.

He's so mad. Everyone laugh at him.
On the contrary, I can hear your sobbing from all the way over here. MMMMMMMMM MY HEARING OWNZZZZZZ


Newborn believing that high pitch noise is the same thing as high decibel noise. Everyone laugh at him.
There, there gramps. How about this, I'll make up for gloating about my superior hearing, by listening to one of your stories. Sound good?

No point in telling a story to a kid whose ears don't work correctly. I mean really:

Favorite Music: SOAD
Breaking Benjamen
Rise Against
Three Days Grace

I remember middle school too.
Whoa grandpa, at least I can listen to them clearly through my headphones. Go dust off your record player.

I understand you're too young to go to your first concert. Don't worry, some day maybe your ears will unbreak and you'll be able to enjoy some of the good stuff. Also, if you knew anything about music you would know that the vinyl has better sound quality than digital.

It's okay, we'll stop laughing at you if you stop now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gaming's greatest Mustaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5TSH6OmO-Dw#!
Back in my day, GTA Zombie Achievements meant something.
avatar
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Posts : 2316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  VrAzZLe Meister on 27th February 2013, 10:02 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:Hz 16200

This is literally a lets see who's a little kid test. Simply ask when they start hearing a high pitched sound, if it's too high, you know they are either a habituary lier or under like 16.
Or maybe you should just clean the wax in your ears.

lol look at this small child pleb.

He's so mad. Everyone laugh at him.
On the contrary, I can hear your sobbing from all the way over here. MMMMMMMMM MY HEARING OWNZZZZZZ


Newborn believing that high pitch noise is the same thing as high decibel noise. Everyone laugh at him.
There, there gramps. How about this, I'll make up for gloating about my superior hearing, by listening to one of your stories. Sound good?

No point in telling a story to a kid whose ears don't work correctly. I mean really:

Favorite Music: SOAD
Breaking Benjamen
Rise Against
Three Days Grace

I remember middle school too.
Whoa grandpa, at least I can listen to them clearly through my headphones. Go dust off your record player.

I understand you're too young to go to your first concert. Don't worry, some day maybe your ears will unbreak and you'll be able to enjoy some of the good stuff. Also, if you knew anything about music you would know that the vinyl has better sound quality than digital.

It's okay, we'll stop laughing at you if you stop now.
Silly grandpa, not if it's stuffed with cobwebs. Course if you had good hearing you would've noticed the difference in quality decades ago.


Last edited by VrAzZLe Meister on 27th February 2013, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Posts : 1630

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Jagdgeschwader on 27th February 2013, 10:02 pm

VINYL IS KING

You have no idea what you're talking about.
avatar
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Posts : 2455

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check Your Hearing

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum