Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Battlefield 1943 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Battlefield 1943 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Battlefield 1943 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Battlefield 1943 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Battlefield 1943 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Battlefield 1943 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Battlefield 1943 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Battlefield 1943 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Battlefield 1943 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Battlefield 1943 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Battlefield 1943 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Battlefield 1943 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Battlefield 1943

+6
J0SH MATTHEWS
Spiderman
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
Ross Saxophone
DeadApe
10 posters

Go down

Battlefield 1943 Empty Battlefield 1943

Post  DeadApe 12th July 2009, 5:39 pm

Battlefield 1943 is an XBL Arcade game available NOW for 1200 points or $15.
The game is a multiplayer-only first person shooter.

The first thing you'll notice about the game is that its gorgeous. You're going to forget that your playing an arcade game because this easily matches the graphics of most store-bought games. Not only are the graphics great looking, the player models and movements are great looking, and the landscapes are well lit and full of great detail. The game uses the frostbite engine from Battlefield: Bad Company which means that most structures are destructable. This leads to some crazy moments. You'll feel safe inside your bunker until a tank blows the wall down.

Another great thing about the game is the vehicle options. You can use planes, boats, jeeps, tanks, turrets, and AA guns. Planes are the coolest by far, whether your flying them, or watching them duke out in the sky.

The squad system from Bad Company is back and enables 4 players to join up together. The players can spawn next to eachother and have their own chat channel to talk in. Working together is essential to winning the game as walking out into the open on your own is a sure-fire way to get killed. The game is one of the best balanced multiplayer games out there, and no class or vehicle is at full advantage.

Not only does the game look great but you can tell that DICE really put some extra effort into the sounds. The guns all have a good weight to them when fired and sound as they should. Explosions can be heard around the map, shots echo, air-raids go off when bombers fly in, the game truly sounds like a warzone.

What I dont like about the game is that it only supports 24 players online. This may sound ridiculous but the maps are humongous. Figure that there are 12 enemies to kill on the map, some are in vehicles, some are far away, some are being killed by your teammates. You sometimes find yourself walking aimlessly around the map. Nonetheless, when you do get into a firefight, its well worth it. Another thing I dont like is the 2-shot kill sniper rifle. This is a trend that is being carried out by alot of games these days and it doesnt make sense. Although its not as bad in this game as it is in games like FarCry2, its still a gripe. Sniping is still a blast, and its pretty simple.

Did I mention this game is only $15? This is easily the best game on the marketplace to date and really pushes arcade games into a new direction. The game is a pretty fast download at 500mb. Its a must buy and you guys should all get it. I think its possible to do zombies here as well! Although I dont know how well that would go.

9/10
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 1943 Empty Re: Battlefield 1943

Post  Ross Saxophone 12th July 2009, 6:29 pm

Agree'd it is a fantastic game. I love the Colt and how it actually feels deadly even though it's just a handgun (did I mention I could listen to the cocking noise for hours).
The Jeeps are really fun to weave in and out of the gunfire and run people over, especially usefull when your picking people up and taking them behind enemy lines. Planes... well... once you can fly them (takes about 6 hours to learn how to use them properly) are extreme cool but more of a novalty.
Oh yeah, Zombies for this would be like ogasmic.
DESTRUCTABLE ENVIRONMENTS!
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th July 2009, 7:34 pm

This game sounds cool alien

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th July 2009, 9:35 pm

Battlefield 2142 for the win.

(This game is fun too though)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 12th July 2009, 11:16 pm

The last 200 times i tried to play the demo it said i couldnt connect. They didnt add enough servers so untill they do I wouldnt buy. Looks awesome though
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th July 2009, 11:49 pm

They fixed it
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  J0SH MATTHEWS 4th August 2009, 1:24 pm

Personnally I think Battlefield 1942 rocks!

Although there could have been a few more classes or weapons made.
J0SH MATTHEWS
J0SH MATTHEWS
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th August 2009, 1:43 pm

I guess this is the best place to put this...

I got banned from my favourite Battlefield 2 server today. Sad

I took one of those planes, and used the carpet bomb and got huge amount of kills. Then someone locks on to me and I had no idea who or where was it, so I do this huge loop and they're still locked on so I do another loop with the afterburner, and right after that I slingshotted myself out of the plane and landed right on a roof near the enemy plane spawn. Well lucky for me I had a rocket launcher with me, and because there was only 2 spots where the planes spawn, the enemies always gathered around the spawn so they could get in first. So every time a plane spawned, I shot it with the rocketlauncher and got like 3 to 5 kills every time! OK, well I guess one of them was a admin, and he banned me right when my rocket launcher ran out of ammo. Fuck.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 4th August 2009, 1:55 pm

Made ln Finland wrote:I guess this is the best place to put this...

I got banned from my favourite Battlefield 2 server today. Sad

I took one of those planes, and used the carpet bomb and got huge amount of kills. Then someone locks on to me and I had no idea who or where was it, so I do this huge loop and they're still locked on so I do another loop with the afterburner, and right after that I slingshotted myself out of the plane and landed right on a roof near the enemy plane spawn. Well lucky for me I had a rocket launcher with me, and because there was only 2 spots where the planes spawn, the enemies always gathered around the spawn so they could get in first. So every time a plane spawned, I shot it with the rocketlauncher and got like 3 to 5 kills every time! OK, well I guess one of them was a admin, and he banned me right when my rocket launcher ran out of ammo. Fuck.

Were talking about the PC ay?
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Noscope814 4th August 2009, 1:56 pm

idk id kinda of find i hard to play zombies. the players have unlimited ammo.....and what if one decides to be an ass and takes a plane....
Noscope814
Noscope814
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th August 2009, 1:57 pm

Noodle, yes. I was talking about the PC version.
Noscope814 wrote:idk id kinda of find i hard to play zombies. the players have unlimited ammo.....and what if one decides to be an ass and takes a plane....
Then they would be breaking the rules, which would result in being kicked.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Noscope814 4th August 2009, 1:59 pm

also there is the unlimited ammo thing
Noscope814
Noscope814
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th August 2009, 2:10 pm

What unlimited ammo thing?

Also, here is something that might interrest anyone with a decent PC and who likes BF1943.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Noscope814 4th August 2009, 2:15 pm

there is unlimited ammo in 1943.....
Noscope814
Noscope814
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  killerbran man 8th October 2009, 9:47 pm

i love this game it's has a good price and it's the biggest and funnest multiplayer that i have played besides frontlines fuel of war which was the biggest waste of time in my life.the only thing i wish the had was more achievments and a tip: when u play with the springfield have the grenade launcher out at all times it kills in one shot if good at shooting and i know many people will probably say NOOB TUBE but it's an easy way to get up the leader boards
killerbran man
killerbran man
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down