Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the new writing point of view?

Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Vote_lcap100%Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Vote_lcap0%Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Vote_lcap0%Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 29th July 2009, 4:28 am

Al-righty here is a teaser of Chapter 4. Let me know what you think. Also I am working on 3.5 but I am not sure if it will fit the series well. Well, enjoy. It's not much but I will bump when I update the rest of the story.

Criticism is highly recommended

A bright flash clouded Thomas's view. The blow to the head by an air born 2X4 from the bench had done what the nearly 7' towering military experiment of shear mussel had planned. Its victory was short lived as 8 slugs punctured and ravaged the internal organs of the beast. It let out a loud cry as the shrapnel exploded through its shoulder blades. It fell to the ground for only a moment as it got back up for its final charge.
"Shit! Out of slugs!" screamed Gary as he franticly ebbed from the advancing behemoth.
Gary was now up against the wall swinging everything in reach at the seeming unstoppable force that slowly climbed to his position. Gary shut his eyes and braced to be accelerated through a wall of cinderblocks and piping. In one swift motion, an aluminum rod trusted through the pale white skin of the beast. It pushed through spinal nerves and the lower intestine stopping it just inches away from Gary's face. This "tank" fell like a building with a blown out base. Gary avoided and had enough time to embrace the smell of rotting flesh and hear the sound bones cracking and flesh ripping as the beast fell to a stop.
The scene left in the wake of it destruction was almost unbelievable. The metal framing was bent warped as it stood alone at the door way. Glass shards scattered the floor as well as mixed derbrie and whole benches thrown as far as 100 yards. However, the 6 survivors' attention wasn't directed to the scene inside but rather in the parking lot. Blood started to pool as the once 100 zombie strong horde had been demolished by the ravaging "tank." That however, still isn't what caught the attention of the few.
Off on the horizon, were rustling trees but a loud booming that came from within. The survivors began to ran as the 4 "tanks" quickly advanced to their position.

Yup. No surprises yet I am afraid. This will have more action in it however, and hopefully be written better than this but, I have shit to do and people to see.

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 4th August 2009, 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : revise and explanation. poll)
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty Re: Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser

Post  DeadApe 29th July 2009, 1:06 pm

So at the end of chapter 3, hes too busy writing in the journal franticly that he doesnt move when the tank charges him, and a piece of wood knocks him out? Just to clerify.

This is a great changeup. The action is awsome, and to only find out that, that was just one tank is pretty scary. Cant wait to see the full story!

If anything to improve on, the only thing I'd say is to make sure a concussed Thomas has some involvement in the full chapter which im sure he will.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser Empty Re: Thomas's Story Chapter 4!!!!!.....teaser

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th July 2009, 12:01 am

Thanks. Yea Thomas's mental status isn't best. He has mainly two goals, keep writing and finding Debby. He runs but notices the tank (ie: OH SHITT..bla bla bla... ITS HUGE ZOMFGBBQ!!!) and instead of defending himself writing becomes the better option. Also tension will rise between Steve and Thomas. And yes Thomas will be much more involved in the full story. Originally I had a whole "bit" on him that was explained quite a bit but, the little "oh shit..." moment at the and seemed to fit better with out a confusing transition.

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 30th July 2009, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idfk)
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum