Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Jmens scientific studies journal Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Jmens scientific studies journal

2 posters

Go down

Jmens scientific studies journal Empty Jmens scientific studies journal

Post  A Happy Pandah 30th July 2009, 5:03 am

october 25th, 2017
[/center]today we started experimenting with new ways to make the military more powerful...the proffessor says to start bioengineering new weapons..viruses, i hope it all works out i think were doing something great here!

november 4th, 2017
WOW!..today we have actually found a way to make a new virus, this is extrodinary..this viruse will actually take over the hosts nervous system and disable it causeing a very painfull and slow death.....

november 12th, 2017
we have our very first human test subject the proffesor says we shouldnt test it on animals first because there system functions arnt like ours after all were makeing a weapon. what an idiot.

november 13th, 2017
its been about 3-4 hours since we tested the viruse on the subject.the subject shows significant changes to his brain functions.and i think he has gotten more pail in skin tone...

november 26th, 2017
im hideing in the storage room of the facility its been about 5 days since the subject brook out into the city and started attacking civilins. the subject threw up an amazing amount of blood befor finnally attacking one of our employess....he just took a cunk right out of his neck it was the most horrible thing iv ever seen........

november 28th, 2017
i can still here the blood curdiling screams in the background...im almost out of food and it feels like all my oxygen is gone in this lil room..i can only sit and think wat we have done

november 30th, 2017
the screams have stopped its nothing but silence out there, im tripping out probbly from the lack off oxygen in this room and i dont know how long its been since i ate something i ran out of water and the candy bars i found in here 3 days ago.. wait...........i think theres a group of them outside the door the trying to get in i gotta go i hope someone finds this journal................

lol i hope you guys like it i wasnt really aiming for something good i was bored and i had time to kill so yea and its the first zombie story iv ever wrote so gimme slack i might make another one throu the eyes on my survivor Jmeeenn
A Happy Pandah
A Happy Pandah
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Jmens scientific studies journal Empty Re: Jmens scientific studies journal

Post  Admiral Ackbar 30th July 2009, 11:43 pm

IT'S A TRAP!!!!
Admiral Ackbar
Admiral Ackbar
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down