Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"In the eyes of a survivor"

2 posters

Go down

"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty "In the eyes of a survivor"

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th August 2009, 3:06 pm

Part1

3 weeks since the first INFECTION. It has been hell for 3 weeks now will this hell ever end or will it only get worse there is only seven of us chris,john,pvt kyle,james,pvt conor,mark,pvt henry, we have guns but there isnt much ammo. "chris we really need to get more supplys" "pvt kyle. guys we really have to move we are not safe here anymore" "chris how do you know that" "pvt kyle. behind you" "zombie screaming"
"pvt conor. MOVE MOVE MOVE" we all ran to the exit .as we got to the exit we heard a loud roar as we saw a big zombie outside the the window it tore the wall down and made its way to us "pvt henry. go ill hold him off" "pvt kyle.what are you doing c,mon" "pvt henry. no just go
as he pulled out and m4 he started to shoot it it had no effect "pvt henry just go now" as we went outside and made our way to the car we got in it the car had six seats there was keys lying in the car as i put the keys in and started the engine "chris. were are we going"
"pvt kyle. you will see" as we heard a loud explosion we looked back we saw the building with henry in it blown up "chris.watch were your going" as the car crashed and the alarm set off ...
to be continued

Part2

2 hours after the car CRASH. i eventuly woke up after the car crash every one was awake they had built a barricade i saw chris and mark injurd i cauld hardly remember anything i cauld hear gun fire i saw the rest of the survivors firing outside the barricade i saw some one new i didnt know who he was he was wearing a gas mask and swat suit he was well armed i tryed to get up i failedi tryed a few more times i eventuly got up the new guy came and armed me with a m4 2 magnums ak-47 and 10 grenades i asked him who he was he said to me "it doesnt matter right now " he said " you have to fight" as i went to the barricade i pulled out my m4 i saw hundredsof zombies i started to shoot at them they didnt seem to die one of them approached me he wasnt dieing i randomly shot at his whole body as one of the bullets went to his head he droped down dead i told everyone to aim at the head the new guy told us to go we cauldnt hold much longer the new guy had a swat van we all got in it while we were driving in the van i asked the swat guy his name he said " i cant tell you right now" i asked where are we going he said "to the evac team" i just sat back and did not ask any more questions we finally got to evac team they were in a a camp with big barricades the zombies cauldnt get in they opend the gate it was all fenced off with an electric fence there was about 15 guys there was more than one team the swat guy didnt know there was more than one team there was helicopters there heavy gun loads of ammo we went inside we went to the main building in the center of the camp we saw an injured survivor i thaught i knew him he looked like..... to be continued

writer jakx858

hey guys it is the second part of my story it is my first story ive done n this site jakx858 out dont forget we bring the DEAD to LIVE

written by jakx858. hi it is jakx858 this is my first story i have ever done so plz dont make bad comment as i said it is my first story jakx858 out. dont forget we bring the dead to live Twisted Evil

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

"In the eyes of a survivor" Empty Re:"In the Eyes of a survivor"

Post  LegendaryFroggy 11th August 2009, 5:04 pm

Part 1 and 2 had little to no periods. They were run on sentences. But i like the story anyway, 4.5/5

Last edited by LegendaryFroggy on 11th August 2009, 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
LegendaryFroggy
LegendaryFroggy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum