Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The prophecy. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The prophecy. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The prophecy. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The prophecy. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The prophecy. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The prophecy. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The prophecy. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The prophecy. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The prophecy. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The prophecy. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The prophecy. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The prophecy. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The prophecy.

3 posters

Go down

The prophecy. Empty The prophecy.

Post  Noscope814 6th August 2009, 11:17 pm

Part1

The Mayans calender ended on one dreadful day. 2012 became a rumor, that of the world ending. We all brushed it off and laughed. Hell, the nut jobs that said they had ''proof'' even gave up and went home. The date is December twenty fourth, two thousand twelve. My wife and i are out for the first time in months. She just landed a job as C.E.O at Biocorp.
Ive heard there were strange things going on there. Protesters demanded to shut it down. They were arguing the fact that reprogramming viruses would not help cure disabilities, both mental and physical.

My wife and i always got shit. we didn't care. That is until that fateful Christmas morning were everyone in the sub 0 part of the corporation was found dead. The officials called it a radiation leak. My wife didn't want to talk about it. She knew there was something wrong. we've heard reports indicating the bodies went missing. After the investigation team went in, it happened. These ''things'' attacked. devouring people only to find those killed, lived.

It is now twenty twenty three, and the worlds gone to shit. I look back on those days, were we thought the world was going to end. Guess they were right.

Part2

I'm just sitting here... thinking. Is there any body out there? Ive sent out all the radio messages i can. No answers. I sit here and thank if believing in god would make a hell of a difference. No, what am i thinking, There is no god. I think im going to go clean my AUG. Well as i sat there the radio came on. It was the U.S. Army! I think they are sending dispatch units to my area! Oh god i think im saved! The instructions clearly say to go to the Gillette football stadium. Thats only a quarter mile away!

I loaded up my rounds and headed off. I luckily ran into none of the freaks yet. Thats until I saw that particular one. Its eyes were Feasting on me. I shot. There.Right there it happened. The choppers flew by.... but they did not seem right. No. They were not right. The People they last picked up were infected! Dammit! This was our last chance to. Now I am fucked.
I decided to walk to Gillette Stadium anyway. Hoping to find survivors or camps there.

I reached the entrance and noticed that there was a large gate standing there. And next to it a bell. I rang it twice. A man in what seemed to be a hazmat suit approached me. He told me to come closer. Then.... well i cant remember but i blacked out. All i know is they probably checked my blood stream to see if i was infected. Guess not. There was a small make shift village in the center of the stadium. I noticed that all the people there Were Atheist... That is a little strange.

To be continued...

Last edited by Noscope814 on 7th August 2009, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Noscope814
Noscope814
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

The prophecy. Empty Re: The prophecy.

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 7th August 2009, 12:11 am

Little abrupt but not bad. Keep it going.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The prophecy. Empty Re: The prophecy.

Post  Noscope814 7th August 2009, 12:25 am

thanks. will do
Noscope814
Noscope814
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down