Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Operation:Grayditch Part 2

2 posters

Go down

Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty Operation:Grayditch Part 2

Post  LegendaryFroggy 11th August 2009, 4:59 pm

We unloaded our M4s and killed all of them. As we were reloading more of them came. This time, it was worse. "Crap we got more coming from the rear and the front!" I said. "Hehe im sure you like it when they come from both sides huh." said Jiggs as Barricade let out some laughter. "Shut up and move East, Go GO GO!" interrupted Captain. We moved East as the infected followed us. "There, the town Hall!" As the captain was pointing to the Town hall on the left we could hear rumbling behind us. "I KNOW thats not infected!" yelled Barricade. "Gee you think!" i replied. As the rumbling continued, we all rushed up the stairs. Before we went into the Town Hall i took one last glance at the unknown creature before i rushed in. It had huge arms, with "bubbles" growing on it but i didn't see anything else. Inside we found bodies of some citizens, with a barrel that hadn't been lit for ages. We also found the body of Dover, One of Bravo's Men. he had been missing a leg and his body was rotting. After holding it down enough, i finally threw up. "What, never seen a dismembered body before?" asked Jiggs. "Shut up Jiggs, you haven't seen one either." said Barricade, trying to defend me. "Yeah like you should be talking Barricade." said Jiggs. Then, suddenly, lights turned on all around us. "FREEZE!" said an unknown voice. "We all dropped our guns as a shadowy figure came down a ladder. "Who are you guys?" said the man."I am the Captain of Alpha Team. Who are you?" said captain. "Bravo team Captain, Jenga." replied the man.
"Captain! They were followed!" shouted a man with a recon Uniform. "Shit, Alpha, you guys shoot out these windows down here, we'll be upstairs." said Jenga as he climbed up the ladder that he came down on. A hale of gun fire erupted as the infected rushed us all. "You think we can last?" I asked. "Maybe." said Jiggs as he reloaded. Two attack helicopters came by and destroyed the stairs. "Your welcome Bravo" said the gunship pilot. "Thanks Night Fire, Bravo team out." Just as Night fire was about to leave the other Attack helicopter was jumped by an unknown creature. Two more came out of nowhere and threw the pilot out. "AAAAHHHH!" yelled the gunner, as the creatures dismembered and devoured him. Night Fire had left the area by now.

Last edited by LegendaryFroggy on 12th August 2009, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
LegendaryFroggy
LegendaryFroggy

Back to top Go down

Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty Re: Operation:Grayditch Part 2

Post  Ross Saxophone 11th August 2009, 5:09 pm

Cry won't be happy.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty Re:Operation:Grayditch part 2

Post  LegendaryFroggy 11th August 2009, 5:18 pm

Yes I know i've read his "Dead Rain" Series. He probably won't like this but if he wants the options part taken down i can do that.

Edit:Im taking down the Options part because i have a feeling that Cry is gunna be angry soooo..yeah
LegendaryFroggy
LegendaryFroggy

Back to top Go down

Operation:Grayditch Part 2 Empty Re: Operation:Grayditch Part 2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum