Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal

2 posters

Go down

Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal

Post  BoomerSooner742 11th August 2009, 9:05 pm

As we woke the next morning from a goods night rest on the centers comfortable beds we needed a game plan. Micky stayed locked in his room as me and Terry decended down the steps to get some stuff together. As we went down the street we noticed a Military Hummer. One wheel slashed so undriveable neither of us can fix a tire. We went looking through it me on one side Terry on the other we went through the vehicle. Terry has found a radio" Ha Jack what are these called again" as his last word slipped out a forceful jerk pulled him from behind slamming his hand against the bottom of his door. I ran around the front of the vehicle I saw the dark figuredrag him into the dark alley. I ran around the corner as I saw the shadows disapeering Terry screaming I lifted my gun and screamed lose a burst of bullets.

As i approached my brothers body lying on the floor I didnt know what to expect. As I reached my hand out he reached back, and i pulled him up from the pavement. " My F****** Head!!!" He had been cut badly on his left eyebrow. " lets get back to the hummer so we can fix that cut" I said

As I finished patching him up i reached down and picked up the radio. I got it and put it in my backpack and we gathered the rest of our needed supplies.When we got back to the center Micky had been asleep and had just woken up " Gez what happened to your head there Terry?" " No comment" As we readied ourselve and headed down the corpse riddined road, I started fiddiling with the radio. After a few seconds of jamming on it, the machine zipped to life. " Hello , Hello If you can hear this its Mark Henry Bradford the 3rd If you are close there will be a truck leaving A small town outside of Newport , New Jersey on Next Tuesday the 31st.

5 days of hard walking later we stumbled onto the small village the man was talking about, It looked abondaned and Inthe middle of a festival Banners and decorations hung all over. "Were is this place" Terry and Micky whined over for hours, until we saw a makeshift sign later pointing to a white mansion on a hill.
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal Empty Re: Lost Man Chapter 3 Signal

Post  Ross Saxophone 11th August 2009, 9:20 pm

Dude just edit your previous post so your story is all in on place, no need to make a new topic for each chapter.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum