Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Exciting Day at work-Part 1

2 posters

Go down

Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty Exciting Day at work-Part 1

Post  Bornkillajazzman 14th August 2009, 12:45 am

Thursday August 13 2009

I was at work doing my daily work and watching videos on youtube, and for some reason In the cubicle next to me a coworker was cursing out his computer's operating system, its authors, as well as his cubicle's walls, their builders, and their builders mothers. I would probably be rendering similar prose, but first I would need to stop watching a video clip of someone beating Mario 3 in under eleven minutes and start doing actual work. My aforementioned coworker proceeded to slam his fist violently into the keyboard several times and let out a rather anxious, stressed out "GAH!" which was understandable, given that I had slipped several stacks of my own paperwork into his pile earlier in the day, but then he made a sort of strangled gurgling sound and I really thought he had gone under.

I reached into my backpack and fished out a bottle of Tylenol 3's, gave it a quick shake to make sure there were still some left, and leaned up and over the cubicle wall saying "Hey John I know just what the doctor woul-" But what I saw before I finished my sentence was too horrifying for words.

A zombie crouched over John's mangled corpse, his skull clenched tightly between its rotting hands. The monster was munching away at the exposed portion of his overworked cerebrum. "Holy Fuck!" I yelled. "Fucking zombies! Fucking zombies in the office!"

Someone across the row of cubicles yelled back "You're the one that never does any work, asshole."

"No, you fuck!" I shouted. "There's a honest-to-god zombie right here eating John's brains."

"Buzz off. Get back to work, man." It was Tim. He's the only one that says 'buzz off.'

"Seriously dude, I think I can see part of its spleen. It's green and rotting and everything." I was still leaning over my cubicle wall holding the Tylenol bottle in my hand. "Come on over and take a look if you don't believe me."

The zombie was feeding quite contently, so I felt no immediate threat and proceeded to inspect the creature a bit closer. It's flesh and clothing were in a severe state of disrepair, deterioration even, but due to its long hair, I could discern it to be a female zombie, and it seemed to be wearing the remains of a business suit. It stank horribly, probably gas released from the bacteria decomposing it, but I kept watching, perhaps because I'd never been all that fond of John.

The zombie also seemed to be wearing an odd piece of jewelry. It was a large gold hoop from the eighties, with another similarly tacky hoop attached to the bottom of it. I turned my head across the row. "Hey! Tim! I think this zombie is Linda!"

"What are you saying now? Linda is still in the other room doing telemarketing."

"Well this zombie got her earring then. She's gonna be pissed!"

"Fine man. I'll come take a look at whatever you're talking about." Tim proceeded to round the corner and approach my cubicle. I gestured excitedly to the zombie, which was still eating John.

"Good lord! There really are zombies! Right in the god forsaken office everybody! Jesus save u-" Tim began to say, but when the zombie noticed him standing behind it screaming like a sissy, it turned around and leapt on him. It --I wonder if I should be calling it Linda-- was surprisingly agile, and Tim didn't even have a chance to raise his hands and scream before the zombie clamped its unholy incisors over his head.

Yet, for whatever reason, I think it's just that Tim has always had a thick head, the zombie's teeth didn't go right through, and it struggled with him. Tim mumbled something like "pelh me yuo sahosle," but I couldn't hear him because the zombie had a strip of flesh hanging down over Tim's mouth. After a moment, the zombie clenched its whole face and concentrated, and then Tim's head popped like a big bloody balloon. It splashed all over my new Garfield tie.

Tim's body fell to the floor lifeless, and the zombie crouched down again and started feeding. That's when I decided I should get out of there.

End of part 1

(hope you like it tell me if I did anything wrong I rushed it, but none of this stuff is not me in real life its just random people I made off the top of my head)

will make part 2 if there is any good comments
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Exciting Day at work-Part 1 Empty Re: Exciting Day at work-Part 1

Post  Ross Saxophone 14th August 2009, 5:58 am

Im not sure if it was suppose to be funny, but I chuckled at the Linda bit. Not a bad little story, would like to see a part two.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 14th August 2009, 4:53 pm

sorry but i am canceling the continuation of this story and I am just about to finish my different horror survival story
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down