Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1

+3
Ross Saxophone
DeadApe
B Mane65
7 posters

Go down

A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1

Post  B Mane65 18th August 2009, 12:21 am

"Repair that god damn barricade!" commanded Bill as he swiftly reloaded his M4 Carbine. The zombies were hacking like mad men at the barricade that the lone survivors had built. "There"s too much of them" shouted Louis in return. "Well then it looks like its gonna be a long night ladies and gentlemen" replied Francis.

The 4 survivors, Bill, Louis, Francis and Zoey were pinned down and fighting for their lives in a small barricaded gas station store. They had run out of supplies a few days back, which had consisted of food, water, etc. They only had their guns, a few ammo boxes and scraps of food and water.

"How many of these things are there?!" shouted Louis throughout the sounds of bullets whistling through the damp, smoky air and the frequent groaning and moaning of the infected. "There's enough for me to know that one of them is my daughter..."Bill said in a awe of sadness and disbelief.

"Don't start talking like that, you know we'll make it out of here and be free at last." Francis said convincingly.

The four survivors all looked at each other.

"Yeah, if we make it out of here..." Louis quietly said.

PART 2 IS COMING SOON ( IF U THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE ON WITH THIS STORY)

Thanks,

KissMeArs

"ITS HAMMER TIME"-MOTTO
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty Re: A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1

Post  DeadApe 18th August 2009, 12:45 am

Yes im curious to see what you do with the L4D characters.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty Re: A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1

Post  Ross Saxophone 18th August 2009, 6:51 am

It was okay, but it was only a few paragraphs. Also, I'm not a huge fan of FanFics so I don't know maybe it was just my biased opinion. Keep it up anyway.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 18th August 2009, 12:40 pm

KissMeArs wrote:"Repair that god damn barricade!" commanded Bill as he swiftly reloaded his M4 Carbine.

There's no m4 carbine in left 4 dead. there's m16.heh.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 18th August 2009, 5:03 pm

WOW this is a nice story i dont think u should stop KEEP IT UP jakx out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 18th August 2009, 7:25 pm

Copied message to try and get dialog to be done right...

Incorrect:
"Get the fuck away from me!" Bill's scream cut through the foggy sea air. The scream was in vane, though, as the seemingly endless wave of growling and screeching zombies advanced forward one by one, with their hands out, grabbing air as they were stopped short by M16 round to the gut. Some were just inches away from his skull. "Can I get some help over here?!" Bill pleaded to the other 3 others. "Shit out of ammo!" Bill screamed as he saw the last 4 zombies make a wild sprint towards him. 10 feet, 9 feet, 8, 7, 6, 5,... they kept gaining. Bill flinched as a zombie stopped just inches out of its reach. Bill squinted his eyes and was just able to see 4 zombies be torn away from 12 shot gun shells ravaged through the 4 zombies. Blood squirted into Bill's eyes. He rubbed his eyes and opened them again to see one last zombie stumbling towards him. Bill look at his M16, useless, then at his hands. His hands. He knew what must be done. The zombie now had Bill's head in his hands."This is it!" the zombie thought. "This is my shot at bra-..." His train of thought was cut short as a quick jab to the face. Another jab broke he grip free from his Bill's old wrinkled head. "Suck on this, bitch." Those words echoed through the zombie's ears and the last jab was thrown through the zombie's face and ended at the back of the skull. Bill let out a horrifying war cry that shuttered the very bones of the 3 survivors as he ripped out the hippocampus of his attacker, no, his prey. Bill held it up above his head as it glowed and basted in the moon light. "I told you I would kill them with my bare hands, MY BARE GOD DAMN HANDS!" magicman Bill said. "What ever you say Bill." Zoey agreed in fear of her life.

Correct:
"This is it!" the zombie thought. "This is my shot at bra-..." His train of thought was cut short as a quick jab to the face. Another jab broke he grip free from his Bill's old wrinkled head.
"Suck on this, bitch." Those words echoed through the zombie's ears and the last jab was thrown through the zombie's face and ended at the back of the skull. Bill let out a horrifying war cry that shuttered the very bones of the 3 survivors as he ripped out the hippocampus of his attacker, no, his prey. Bill held it up above his head as it glowed and basted in the moon light. "I told you I would kill them with my bare hands, MY BARE GOD DAMN HANDS!" magicman Bill said.
"What ever you say Bill." Zoey agreed in fear of her life.

The point here is, indent when a new person is speaking in dialog. Also sorry for that random story. I had to tribute something to magicman.

Not a bad story. Check it over with grammar and add some detail, otherwise, not bad.
I am a grammar whore so even the slightest mess up in grammar annoys the ever living shit out of me.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  nastynas811 18th August 2009, 9:38 pm

that was a good story Very Happy
nastynas811
nastynas811
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend.- PT.1 Empty A Mans Gun Is His Best Friend-Pt.2

Post  B Mane65 28th August 2009, 1:34 am

Louis"s eyes fixed back on to the zombies breaking their way through the barricade. "SHIT! Their getting in!" he cursed. " Were running low on god damn ammo too!" replied Zoey. "Then we'll have to fight with our bare god damn hands!" thundered Bill through the deep, damp air. All the other survivors looked at him like he was crazy or something.

They were going to have to act quick on choosing their next move. The barricade wasn't going to hold out much longer. Soon the four survivors lives would be in risk of those flesh eating monsters."I say we head outside through the back door and make our way north." suggested Francis. "Are you crazy, that would be a bloodbath! We wouldn't survive." argued Bill. Precious minutes passed by without any survivors suggesting a decent and less risk full move. Bill huffed in a big sigh. "Well it looks like were going with Francis"s plan".

The four lone survivors staggered out on to the rough terrain of the outback country. They could still hear the heart stopping growls and moans of the zombies in the front of the store. "What the fuck do we do?" whispered Louis. Bill looked around for a sign of a safe path in which they could take. There were none. These zombies were everywhere. All of a sudden he spotted a large building about 10 kilometers away. He pointed it out to the other survivors. "Were going there".

The sounds of guns being reloaded and cocked echoed through the air as Louis, Francis and Zoey awaited the signal from Bill to move out.

"Go go go" whispered Bill.
B Mane65
B Mane65

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 28th August 2009, 1:03 pm

KissMeArs wrote:Louis"s eyes fixed back on to the zombies breaking their way through the barricade. "SHIT! Their getting in!" he cursed. " Were running low on god damn ammo too!" replied Zoey. "Then we'll have to fight with our bare god damn hands!" thundered Bill through the deep, damp air. All the other survivors looked at him like he was crazy or something.

Lmfao nice. Pretty good. Little short but good.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down