Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!!

3 posters

Go down

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!!

Post  BlitherCube 19th August 2009, 9:49 pm

Story: The story behind this game is far from being known. Apparently you start off in a giant field with zombies shambling towards you. No sign of how these zombies came to be. Eventually you go into a checkerboard and a while bunch of random dimensions with different shapes and zombies attacking you for no reason. This goes on forever until you die with no hopes of winning or getting out.
Score 2/10: this game has no story whatsoever although you do progress somewhere instead of staying at the field at the beginning.

Gameplay: This is a twin stick shooter meaning no buttons are needed. You movie with the left joystick and shoot with the right. There are many weapons, I counted 10 at least and different power ups such as speed boosts and shields. There are also quite a few enemies such as zombies, strong zombies, centipede things from the old arcade game, bacteria blobs that blow up into more blobs and flying diamonds. The view is overhead just like many flash games. There is a co-operative mode although only on the system not through Xbox live.
Score 6/10: For a Indie game, the game play is pretty good, there are many weapons and enemies and the co-op is fun.

Sound: The sound in this game is great, let me start with the music. It starts off as novelty punk but goes into glorious post-rock instrumental. The song keeps playing forever until you lose and it is really catchy. As a punk song it gets you hyped up and into the game and when it is in the instrumental it is relaxed and you are almost mesmerized by it. The sound fits perfectly for the game play, i.e. The hardcore punk when you are fighting hundreds of zombies on a open field and the techinicality of the instrumental when you are in a trippy background fighting flying colorful diamonds. The gun sounds are great, there is a unique sound to each gun and they fit perfectly. Also the sounds of firing play right when you shoot with no delay.
Score 8/10: The song that plays is great and 90% of people will love it. The guns sounds prefect and no delayed reaction.

Graphics: The graphics for the main title screen are shit. They are in stupid digital font and no pictures at all. But once you play the game they become a lot better. The backgrounds are pretty detailed and are nice to look at. The enemies have good graphics for what you can see as does the character. The whole game runs smoothly and there is no lag at all. The explosions and flames are a little choppy but not too bad. The blood and gore in this game look pretty good. The best parts are the lasers that fly around the screen like a laser rock show, these are beautiful and glorious to look at.
Score 7/10: For a Indie game the graphics are really good. The fire, blood, explosions, characters, they all look pretty clean.

Replay Value: While you can only play this game for 30 minutes at the most before getting bored, you can play it every day and it provides a great 30 minutes. It is pretty much a pointless flash game but presented nicely and on a console. You can play this game a lot with your friends on co-op mode and play whenever. Setting a new high score is the best feeling(if you have no life) and makes you want to play over and over.
Score 5/10: While you can't play this game for a long time at once, you can play it day after day for a short period of time and rarely get bored.

Conclusion: This is a fun little Indie game that you can pick up for only 80 MS points(about a dollar). It has good game play, awesome sound, clean graphics and some replay. It is definitely worth the 80 points and is fun when you h ave nothing to do.
I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! 68%
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty Re: I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!!

Post  DeadApe 19th August 2009, 10:39 pm

CUZ I MADEEEEEE A GAMEEEEEE WITH ZOOOOOOOMBIES INNN IT! YEAAAA. THEY COME SHAMBLIN FROM THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN.. YOU BEETTER KILL EM ALL OR YOU'LL DIE. Best song ever.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!! Empty Re: I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES IN IT!!!

Post  Ross Saxophone 20th August 2009, 4:49 am

Woop Woop Put your hands in the air, woop woop, like you just don't care, woop woop, theres a party over there, woop woop, theres a party over here, S Club, aint to party like an S Club party, gonna show you hooooow, yeaaaa o yeaaaa.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum