Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Asheron's Call Review Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Asheron's Call Review Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Asheron's Call Review Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Asheron's Call Review Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Asheron's Call Review Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Asheron's Call Review Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Asheron's Call Review Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Asheron's Call Review Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Asheron's Call Review Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Asheron's Call Review Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Asheron's Call Review Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Asheron's Call Review Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Asheron's Call Review

2 posters

Go down

Asheron's Call Review Empty Asheron's Call Review

Post  krayden8 23rd August 2009, 11:36 pm

Asheron's Call is a MMORPG created in 1999 that takes place in the world of dereth. i like this game alot but i will be strict

Story: the story really isnt need to have fun in the AC universe so it will be skipp if you want to see it search it up on youtube

Graphics:the graphics in the game are not as great as WoW's graphics but they are really good. you wont really pay much attention to the way the game looks when you get caught up in playing but the graphics could be better
score 7/10

Gameplay: this has many sections.
Movement: movement in this game will hange depending on your skill, if you want to run faster, invest into speed, jump higher invest in strength. carrying to many items will make you overencumbered and you speed will be severly penalized to where instead of you runing through a town in 5 seconds it will take you half an hour.
9/10 for movement

Travel: AC is an open world game. the world of dereth is extremely big and you can run any where you want. dont want to run to a town 20 miles away from you? take a portal. portals are every where in AC. there is even a dungeon where at the bottom there is a subway system of portals
Travel 7/10

Combat: the combat system is very complex and will let you choose from the striking the body high medium or low. your chance of hitting will depend on your skill in certain areas. you may also choose the speed and strenght of your strike. for an archer the combat is the same but instead of strength you would choose your accuracy. mages have a variaty of spells ranging form level 1 bieng the easiest to cast and least damaging to level 8 being the hardest to cast and the most damaging.
mage's can cast spells from these types fire, acid, frost, lighting, piercing, slashing and bludgeoning along with healing spells and protective spells. each healing and protecting spell has a negative counterpart to be used against others.
combat 10/10

Character Creation: AC has a nearly flawless Character creation system. unlike other games that only let you choose from a group of strict classes, AC has you decide what you character will be able to do. First you set your primary skills which are endurance, coordination, strength,focus, and willpower. each of these will have an effect on your secondary skills. for a mage, you would want high focus and will. this willpower effect your mana which is needed to cast spells and also make your spells stronger. how ever if you put all your points into focus and willpower your character will be a great mage but the lack of strength will over encumber him and with a lack of endurence make him slow than a dying turtle. after you set out your key skills, you will than choose your secondary skills. these skills range from combats such as mele, magic, and ranged to cooking and alchemy allowing for a really complex character
CC 10/10

Quests: unlike WoW which will send you around on a shopping list of items, AC has well mapped out quests. the one thing about quests in this game is that they are all optional. each quest has its own rewards ranging from money and jewelery to enchanted weapons and armor. although killing creatures in the world of dereth will earn you some exp. completing the quests will give your alot more than just hunting.
quests 9/10

Leveling system: the original level cap in AC was level 180, it has recently been raised to 275. in order to level up you will need to earn exp. as you begin your journey in dereth you will find that obtaining this precious exp. to get exp. you will either need to do quests or go hunt the many creatures in the land of dereth. each creature has its own exp. that you will be rewarded for killing it but this amount shrinks as you go higher in level. to keep gaining a good amount of exp. you will need to start hunt bigger level creatures. is not to hard, but after level 20 you may notice that it requires some more experience to level and killing rabbets like you did when you were level 5 just wont cut it any more. when you level up you will be rewarded attribute points to put in your endurance, will power ...ect. and you will be given skill points to up grade your skills so you may do more damage or run resist more damage
LS 7/10

Content: scince its release in 1999 AC has had alot of stuff to do. even people who have played AC scince the begining like me still havent done every thing there is to do in dereth. i have come close to doing all the quests but there are level restrictions that may stop you from doing certain quests. and with the monthly updates for AC new quests and features are add so there will never be a dull moment in Dereth.
content 10/10

i cant honestly say that the game is bad, the graphics are not what they could be but you dont even notice them and the game play is amazing i give this game a 9 out of 10

if you think differently reply to the topic and tell me what you think
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Asheron's Call Review Empty Re: Asheron's Call Review

Post  Phatnutsack 23rd August 2009, 11:54 pm

checked it out on youtube and looks fun. downloading it right now Very Happy
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 24th August 2009, 12:17 am

Trust me its a really good game ive played it scince i was 6 have fun with it man tell me your characters names and when i get my account back ill help you around
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 24th August 2009, 4:52 pm

Screenshots

Asheron's Call Review ACscrn0010

Asheron's Call Review ScreenShot00081

Asheron's Call Review BaelintheSky-1
krayden8
krayden8