Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Lee JB Shao Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Lee JB Shao Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Lee JB Shao Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Lee JB Shao Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Lee JB Shao Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Lee JB Shao Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Lee JB Shao Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Lee JB Shao Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Lee JB Shao Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Lee JB Shao Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Lee JB Shao Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Lee JB Shao Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Lee JB Shao

3 posters

Go down

Lee JB Shao Empty Lee JB Shao

Post  Zomando 27th August 2009, 9:55 pm

It's been about 8 months since the outbreak began. I'm writing this on my Blackberry and hoping someone will soon read this if they find my body. Right now I am barricaded in an abandoned wharehouse. There were 4 of us, but Tim was infected. Johnny had to shoot him down. Were running low on food, and our nerves are being put to the test.
Since there is nothing else to do, I might as well reminisce on my life. It doesn't really matter, it will flash before my eyes soon.
I was born here in this city, in Chinatwon, even though I was of Japanese Descent. I had a brother and a sister, who both died in a car accident at an early age. There death resulted in a lonely childhood for me. At the age of 14, I was approached by a group of recruiting gang members. I was under the impression that if I didn't join them, they'd stab me, or worse. In school, I was doing as well as the others so what was the point? I never went home that day.
Over time, it seemed that small crimes were evolving into more complicated hiests, and more money was coming in. Before I knew it, I had a place of my own, a few cars in my garage, and all the money I could want. I was living the American dream. Life was good. When I was in it, The city's Yakuza was at it's highest point, and my name was well known. Everything was going fine, until the day all of our careers got fucked. The Yakuza was feared by all of it competitors, and my son, Jon Bi Shao, was becoming a very strong and impressive young man. A drug deal was going down and I was present. Before we knew it, cops were everywhere. We were set up, and about every cop on the force was pointing there guns at us. Before I knew it, I was alone in a cold dark cell.
Ten years Later, I was released on bail from an old friend. I had nothing, and when I heard that my wife, filled with shame, took my son away and sent him to Medical School with a new name and a new life, I lost what little hope I had left. I ran around town looking for a job. Helitour Pilot, Taxi Driver, Accountant, Janitor, Chinese Food Delivery Man, the list goes on. I was living with my friend in Bohan when I got a job as a Laundromaut Worker.
In Bohan, I met the girl of my dreams. I was just about to ask to marry her until she was rushed to the hospital with an unknown disease. Thousands of others have also received this disease. It was about 2 months later when she died. I almost suffered a heart attack when I heard she was alive again. The disease grew into a deadly infection, and it was spreading like a wildfire. Before I knew it, I was traveling around the dead city with many different groups of survivors. The groups were being evacuated, most didn't make it. 8 months later, Here I am. Waiting to Die.

No.

Hope.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 23rd September 2009, 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Lee JB Shao Empty Re: Lee JB Shao

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th August 2009, 10:16 pm

Pretty nice... Me likey...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 27th August 2009, 10:25 pm

How do you keep the blackberry charged and why Can't it be an EN-V 3 with a keyboard would'nt it be a lot faster :/
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 23rd September 2009, 10:18 pm

This is linked to The Doctor Shao Diaries

:O
Zomando
Zomando