Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Stuntman A True Story Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Stuntman A True Story Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Stuntman A True Story Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Stuntman A True Story Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Stuntman A True Story Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Stuntman A True Story Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Stuntman A True Story Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Stuntman A True Story Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Stuntman A True Story Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Stuntman A True Story Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Stuntman A True Story Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Stuntman A True Story Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Stuntman A True Story

+5
El Mexi Can 915
Zomando
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
zombie dude
9 posters

Go down

The Stuntman A True Story Empty The Stuntman A True Story

Post  zombie dude 5th September 2009, 7:41 pm

This a story of a man who has seen everything the world has to offer, this is a story of man who has had everything and had it all taken away, this is the story of....The Stuntman. Arriving in Liberty City he only had 2000 dollars and a dream. Quickly blowing through all of his money and still needing a motorcycle he went to Mr.Noodle, Noodle cut him a deal and had a pay as you go program. Now that he had a bike all he needed was a partner, that's when he met Fattyboy. Fatty had a need for speed and lived life to the fullest, while waiting for Fatty to get his assets together The Stunt Man got a call from Mr.Noodle. Noodle wanted his money, unfortunately The Stunt Man had nothing. The Stunt Man was given a week to get his shit together, Fattyboy got his bike and they practiced for days until they were an elite stunt show. During practice The Stunt Man was severely hurt but had no money to pay hospital bills. Down and out this show had everything riding on it. While doing the final rehearsal a stunt went horribly wrong, Fatty was attempting a triple axe kick flip and landed on his neck snapping his spine in 2. The Stunt Man knew the show had to go on and did the show as planed in memory of Fatty. The show went better than expected, Unfortunately The Stunt Man only made 770 dollars, while he owed over 2000. Things started to look up in a way, after the show a reporter by the name of Slacker Hero offered to buy The Stunt Man dinner, after arriving at the Burger Shot Slacker pulled out a gun and stated that he was a lone shark hired by Noodle. He took 770 dollars and his bike. After this The Stunt Man went into a deep depression, having nothing left he turned to a life a crime

To Be Continued.......

Last edited by magicman313 on 6th September 2009, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Stuntman A True Story Empty Re: The Stuntman A True Story

Post  Slacker Hero 5th September 2009, 7:50 pm

THE STUNTMAN

A Film by Darren Aronofsky

One Man. One Dream. One Bike.

Staring Mickey Rourke as MagicMan313 aka The Stuntman
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 5th September 2009, 9:30 pm

MagicMan used to be my hero. Now hes just a degenerate. I hear he's digging through garbage cans.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 5th September 2009, 10:27 pm

He was also my hero, but he stole my van.

Sad
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 6th September 2009, 1:27 am

Ever since he started drinking.......
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 7th September 2009, 2:06 am

Part 2 Redemption

After many months of a depression The Stunt Man went to a life of crime, in his darkest hours he stole a van and when he found out there was a stowaway in said van he ran it into a river. This was a bad time, but things stated to look up when a close friend El-Mexican offered him an opportunity to open a one night only Destruction Derby. This was the start of the redemption of The Stunt Man, after making some money and getting clean he really made a 180 turn. Seeing the good work of Police officer Dead Ape he decided to go into the force. This is an upbeat time for The Stunt Man, but he still has a dream getting back on that bike and dazzling the crowd. What does the future have in store for, only time will tell.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 7th September 2009, 10:09 pm

Little did he know his partner wasn't killed in the accident a couple months in the hospital without magicman knowing fattyboy made a full recovery fearing for the disapointment he felt after he failed the triple axe kick he could not stomach returning to magicman and so retired from being a stuntman and the risks that came with it without telling magicman he was still alive and well running a laundrymat in alderney. One day a couple of hooligans came and tried to rob fattyboy he called the police and they ran away, the cop that came to fattyboys establishment was none other then magicman, Magicman was stunned to see his old partner and they caught up fattyboy explained and after time magicman learned to forgive his old partner and after fattyboy entered the fight club and became the champion magicman offered to sponsor him for any future fights.

What comes next only they can decide........ Question Question
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 19th September 2009, 1:00 am

You've all heard of The Stunt Man's adventures so far, but the tale i am about to tell you blows the other ones away. This takes three weeks after retiring from police duty, an outbreak they called it. These flesh eating monsters, zombies, they were everywhere. Wondering around the city in search for shelter The Stunt Man came across a fella by the name of Namorg. While walking through an alley they heard the distinct noise of the zombie moan, crouching down and not making the slightest sound the zombies past right by both of them. After narrowly escaping the zombies, The Stunt Man and Namorg were walking down the street when they saw what looked to be a glimpse of a person run down some stairs. Going to investigate they heard a man chattering, while walking down the steps the man yelled "Are ye human or zombie". "Human we be" replied Namorg, it turned out to be a citizen that goes by the name of Dead Ape.

These 3 ran with each other for a while, at on point Dead Ape was seeing if his phone still worked and oblivious to him a zombie attacked him, due to The Stunt Man's incredible aim he shot the zombie in the back of the head with his combat shotgun. After this the three traveled down to south Algonquin, there they met a doctor, El Mexican he called himself. All of a sudden there was a massive zombie hoard, The Stunt Man's recollection of the event is a bit fuzzy but this is what he remembers.
"There was at least 100 maybe 200 of um, all around us. We took out as many as we could, one of them grabbed my back. I thought i was dead for sure, but Dead Ape pushed me down the stairs to the subway, thus saving my life, (he actually knifed me on accident but, that brought me out of the battle) but possibly ending his. Everything after that is blank." What does fate hold for The Stunt Man next, only time will tell.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 19th September 2009, 9:50 am

Probably the Most epic story ever.

Dead Ape's a corrupt cop, he hates those from Japan.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 12th December 2009, 9:45 pm

From Hell and back

It was all a dream, the zombies, Dead Ape, Namorg, just a dream. It seems "The Stunt Man" had actually fallen down the subway stairs and gone into a deep coma. 3 years had gone by, things had changed, the city evolved. The small fortune he had amounted was used on his hospital bills. He was back to having nothing and nobody, seems like that's the story of his life.

After leaving the hospital "The Stunt Man" decided to take a walk around town to see whats changed. Bahama Mama. A small time club in the world he lived, but now, now it was a massive bumping thumping and jumping club. "The Stunt Man" walked on over to see what all the jazz talk was about, he was met by a arrogant bouncer named Dead Ape. " You on the list" he asked, naw im just a old man checking out the neighborhood. "Well beat it you decrepit fool". "The Stunt Man" could take a hint, as he was leaving a another man rushed out of the building, "Wait, are you the real Stunt Man". Slacker Hero was his name, he said he was a big fan. Offered to buy "The Stunt Man" a bike and help get me of my feet.

We walked over to a car i thought to be his, after a brief drive we were pulled over, turns out the car was stolen, when i found this out i thought, why would a man steal a car.... and why would he even need to. Slacker was going to try to out run the police, i jumped out of the car claiming to be kidnapped. This didn't sit well with Slacker, he wanted payback, he swore that he would get revenge.

Through some sort of lottery "The Stunt Man" won a bike, even though it had been three years sense "The Stunt Man" had been on a bike it felt like yesterday. A few weeks had gone by, and "The Stunt Man" felt he was ready to do a coming back stunt show. The show was to start at 6am, it was all going according to schedule. "The Stunt Man" saw that Slacker and Dead Ape had showed up. "The stunt Man" was a big enough man to forgive them for the way he had been treated and it seemed Slacker did to, but Dead Ape being the unintelligent muscle head that he is started a confrontation taking a cheap shot at "The Stunt Man".

"The Stunt Man" was distracted by that big ol' dummy head and it seems that someone had stolen his bike. It looked like the show was going to be postponed, if there is one thing "The Stunt Man" hated it was disappointing the fans. The show was only postponed a few hours, but it was no excuse. "The Stunt Man" gave a full refund. The stunt show was probably the bloodiest thing to ever happen, it was cursed from the start. "The Stunt Man's" apprentice attempted the first jump and his last words were "Oh shit im not going to make it" followed by his body being torn limb from limb by helicopter blades. The second stunt was going to be done by "The Stunt Man's" other apprentice, he launched up the ramp, and in mid flip he hit a planes' wing snapping his spine in two. The third and final stunt was to be a jump off of a ramp and over a building, before the stunt started "The Stunt Man" said "If i were to die today, I would die the happiest stunt man alive". Going over the ramp "The Stunt Man" knew something was wrong. A bomb under the ramp exploded, it looked as if "The Stunt Man" died. In reality he bailed at the last second saving his life. In the explosion he couldn't hear what has going on, only the screech of tires.

"The Stunt Man" had survived, now with only on mission, a mission to kill. John "The Stunt Man" Jones' funeral, 8pm at the cemetery on colony island. There was a decent turn up, friends and foes alike, all coming to say there good bye to the greatest man to ever live, they all came to say good by to "The Stunt Man". They all gave there respects, and then Dead Ape came up, and he spewed the most vial, disgusting, uncalled for words out of his mouth. "You know what, I killed the stunt man, and if he were here i would do it again" Out of nowhere a motorcycle came from the sky looking like a majestic horse riding the wind itself, "Looking for me" "The Stunt Man" said. He ran over to Dead Ape, looked him in the eyes, pulled out a gun, and shot. It seemed it only nicked him, but he got the message. As fast as he came, he was gone.

Whats nexts

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 12th December 2009, 9:52 pm

i dont know what to say... it was amazing
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 13th December 2009, 1:52 am

One word:

Legendary.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 13th December 2009, 5:47 am

"No Russian."

OH SHI-
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th December 2009, 2:52 pm

When I get out of the hospital....I KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME!? I'LL KILL YOU!

AND THIS TIME I'll MAKE SURE YOUR DEAD!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 13th December 2009, 3:52 pm

No Russian reference was left out.

Cool....... (fighting back the tears)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance