Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Minstrel Entries 3-4

2 posters

Go down

The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty The Minstrel Entries 3-4

Post  Phatnutsack 6th September 2009, 5:53 pm

Entry 3

Well the journey wasn't that bad. We just rushed at a good time to the door. Then we knocked on the door. Now they caught our scent. We heard the tumblers of the locks fall, then some items being removed, then the grinding of legs of a desk or table. Now we were in. Then we barricaded the door together, making the place safe in no time. "So." We all huffed and puffed, trying to catch our breath. It was a big street with some barriers needed to jump over, plus we had to rush down the stairs of the building we were on. The man was pretty chubby, Mexican, had some tattoos on his arms and one on his chest, and a bald head. Not being stereo typic, but I assumed this man was once part of a gang. "So, you guys from here?" He had an accent and seemed to be pretty funny. "Well," I said between breathes, "we been in California for a while."
"Oh so you know your way around?"
"Sorta."
"Well that's good, I hate being stuck in this shit hole."
I chuckled, trying to make the setting of the place seem more fun. "My name's Rudy." We raised out hands as we said our names too.

"So," he clapped his hands together, "let's eat yeah." As we walked to what seemed to be the kitchen, there were a lot of pictures. Pictures of families, smiling kids, and some religious ones too. "These your kids?" I wanted to make sure, even though their race connected to his. "Yeah but not my place. After the virus or whatever broke out, I quickly grabbed what I could and those were pictures." Wow, out of everything he could've gotten, money, guns, even electronics, he chose his memories. "What happened to the people in the pictures?" His smile of greeting was immediatly wiped away. He moved his face away from ours. He sighed.
"Well, they were taken away."
"What do you mean?"
"The government took the females first. They're the only ones who have a chance in re-populating the earth I guess."
"What about the males of your family."
"They only took my kid." He rubbed the picture of a young smiling little boy, with baby fat cheeks. "He was only 3. I miss him so much." We all looked sadly at the man. He saw the pity which was being shot towards him. "Anyway, let's eat." We heard bangs on the doors. "They'll stop in a bit, they always do."

The food was surprisngly delicious.The bacon was great, the canned beans were fibericious, and the celery was juicy. "You grow the vegi's your self?" Rod said with a full mouth. "Yep, took me a while to get the supplies to create the green house, and actually get the seeds. The rain helped me out alot last night." I looked out the window since I was sitting next to it. There was a huge mob of them, just roaming outside. They were just walking in circles. The very site of them made me want to puke of this delicious food. Then I looked away. When I was done, I looked outside, and they were all gone. They probadly disperced after a while.

I was waken up. At least I think I was. I found myself walking to the roof. There was a fresh breeze. I looked down, and there were people. Real people. Children laughing and playing, men talking and drinking beer. Women gossiping. It was a thriving neighborhood. Then there was a giant black cloud, and thunder. As the rain fell on them, they changed. Their heads twitched in an odd way. Then their heads turned at every twitch. Then they were zombies. There was also a foul stench of ashes and fire. For some reason they were visible from the roof. Then I rushed downstairs to feel safe and warm. Then no one was there. I was alone. As I ran past the mirror, I knew I was someone else, but the will of my dream didn't let me see who. I watched the door, making sure nothing got in. Then as the knob began to turn, I ran away. The door was moving away, but the apprehensions of the dead followed just 5 feet behind me. Then there was another door which seemed to charge towards me, until I opened it it stopped. Then nothing but pitch black. Then slowly a bit of brown was visible in the dark room. After a while I realized that I was awake. What a strange dream.

Entry 4

After the strange dream, and waking up, I fell back to sleep. I woke up to a strange smell. Smell of ashes and fire. Oh no, what happened. I went upstairs as I followed the scent. Everyone was up, standing on the roof. "What's going on?" They all looked at me. Then I walked towards the general direction they were staring at. Their guns were drawn. Rod rested his rifle on his shoulder. I looked and saw it. There was a huge fire. "It's a fire so what?" Rudy stood next to me. "Not just a fire. That is where the gate is. And if the gate caught fire, then the army of the bastards are more capable of killing us." Oh no. This was like my dream. This was a sign. "Ok, then we should go." I demanded.

We all got out stuff together. Food, first aid kits, and any sort of weaponary we had. Then there were bangs, crashes and shatters. The zombies were breaking into places. They found our scent. I looked outside. But they weren't zombies. They looked like some sort of special ops people. Equiped with flame throwers and some uzi's for back up, they were burning every building. "Those bastards." Knoxville talked for once, but under his breathe so it wasn't really his voice. Then they reached our place. I opened the window. "Hey! Help us! We're not zombies!" One of them looked at me. Then he spoke. "This isn't a rescue mission, it's a Bio Hazard clean up. So please, leave the building or else we'll have to take you out. We can't risk taking anyone who has been in contact."

Oh crap. We all held our grounds. "This is your final warning. Leave now or we'll use force!" The man had a deep metallic voice. Like a normal police man on a chopper describing the wanted man would have. Mysterious and the owner of the voice is unknown. "Okay then." He came up to the porch. Then we saw him pull out is uzi from the windows. He kicked the door down. But what he didn't know is that there were more of us. We all aimed our guns at him. Except for Rudy, who was proning behind a couch. "Now what was that you said?" Now Knoxville really spoke. His voice was the bad ass of our group. The man quickly pulled up his uzi, attempting to take out the person closest. Then he was shot multipily in the chest. His hands waved in the air, and the uzi being shot as he pulled the trigger. His uniform was much darker now with all the blood mixing with the black. I saw a man jolt his head towards us in reaction to the gunfire. With the door ajar, I could see his every movement. Then he motioned the others to come.

"Ok, they ain't gonna be stupid as this guy. They're gonna burn us and we have to go!" I couldn't tell who was speaking but I agreed. I then grabbed the flame thrower pipe, and aimed it towards the porch. The man's body was still hooked to the back of the gas tank, as I lifted the pipe up, his back slightly dangled along with it. I pulled the trigger and the fire was incredibly hot. No wonder they wore those suits and gas masks. I got one guy, but they shot back with their uzi's. I put my hand up to guard my face, as the bullets wizzed past me. I shot agian, and now the porch roof caught fire. I then ran to join the rest of the group, and grabbed the man's uzi for Rudy. Right as I turned left to the second story, a man bolted in and stopped suddenly. I could hear his feet stepping on the rubble from when the man shot his uzi.

Then he went to the basement door. I stopped to check where he was. I heard noises now coming from the basement. The man opened the door. Then I went to follow him. To close the door behind him. But I didn't have much time since his companions were on their way. Then I kicked him down, locked the door from the other side and shut it. "No! Wait!" I barricaded it with a drawer. Then there were screams as I fast walked upstairs. Then there were gunshots and yells. There were zombies there the whole time? I then reached the roof with my friends as the guy's companions fell for the same trap. Now there was only a problem of leaving the building before it catches fire.

Excuse the misspelling, had no time to check.
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

The Minstrel Entries 3-4 Empty Re: The Minstrel Entries 3-4

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th September 2009, 1:10 am

Great story man just great. Also I might right a story too but not the same way as you do gonna do third person
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum