Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Treetop Village Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Treetop Village Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Treetop Village Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Treetop Village Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Treetop Village Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Treetop Village Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Treetop Village Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Treetop Village Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Treetop Village Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Treetop Village Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Treetop Village Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Treetop Village Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Treetop Village

+6
BlitherCube
Masterofkills09
Spiderman
M3LA
XBoxLiveChamp
DeadApe
10 posters

Go down

Treetop Village Empty Treetop Village

Post  DeadApe 9th May 2009, 2:08 pm

I was reading around on ww2.zombieinitiative.org and somebody asked if a treehouse would be a good fortress. I think that a great idea would be to create a village of treehouses in the middle of a dense forest. The treehouses would be fairly easy to make considering you have enough man power and skilled survivors. It also offers long term survival if you have the food and supplies. You could create a water basin to collect rain. The only ladder up would either make it very difficult for zombies to climb it or impossible. You could tie a cinderblock to a rope and continuously drop it on their heads. One problem however is the noise created when building these treehouses, especially if you are using power tools. You could try to build this village before the outbreak, but know that this is illegal. You will also have to fight against wood rot. Overall though i think this is a pretty good idea. Eventually this little treehouse village might turn into a small city, a refuge from the undead.

Treetop Village Kooshu-treehouse
(This is an advanced tree house, maybe it can be done with a couple of months of work. A barbwire perimeter would further defend you.)
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Treetop Village Empty Re: Treetop Village

Post  XBoxLiveChamp 9th May 2009, 2:47 pm

Very Happy Very Happy If Thats Your TreeHouse Get On I Like It Very Happy Very Happy
XBoxLiveChamp
XBoxLiveChamp
Hipshot Honcho

https://www.youtube.com/ERobert123

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 9th May 2009, 6:23 pm

yeah...it is good idea!!shooting hillybilly zombies with shotguns and crossbows from trees!!and perhaps even throwing apples at them?
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 9th May 2009, 8:39 pm

You forgot about Tree zombies. Rookie Mistake....shame
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 9th May 2009, 9:26 pm

can i join you up there...i dont feel safe right now
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 9th May 2009, 10:32 pm

just go to the 4th moon of endor, where these little guys live in the trees all their lives

Treetop Village Ewok
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  schoolguy23 12th May 2009, 1:47 pm

Nice treehouse man, you make that yourself?
schoolguy23
schoolguy23

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=155278

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 12th May 2009, 6:24 pm

Somehow I get the feeling that's not DeadApe's treehouse. Unless they have treehouses in Queens. (that is where the Ape lives, right?)
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th May 2009, 6:26 pm

No its not my treehouse. I want to hear what you guys think about this though, not just clever comments.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 12th May 2009, 7:29 pm

I never thought of that. I like it though. It's a sick idea but there's 1 main problem, food. We would probably eat the fruits but what happens when winter comes. I was thinking, it would be a great shelter but we would have to leave the tree for food. Maybe we could kill birds and cook them. Great idea but assembly wouldn't be easy.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 12th May 2009, 10:23 pm

lol make a city of tree forts just like the ewoks did, it does seem like a good idea tho if you have a rope ladder and another way to get away from the zombies instead of having to push your way thru them. also el mexi can to answer your question, go to a rain forest to avoid winter plus u get all the water you want.
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th May 2009, 11:39 pm

Well its not like there are many rainforests around here. For food, if the infection does not affect animals you can hunt. You can fish if theres a stream nearby. You can make food runs to the city if your risky. Also there are plenty of gas stations and fast food joints on the country roads. Its all a matter of location. I think that you could start an entire treetop city. This method could be the rebirth of the human race, its our adapation to the zombies.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 12th May 2009, 11:52 pm

i was thinking around venezuala because its close to where my friend lives, very big place, always warm all year round and theres lots of rain which means fresh water and you can always farm your own food. but the only thing is wood rot and a way to get there =$
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th May 2009, 9:13 am

I look out of the window, what do I see? Parking lot, couple houses, trees, trees, trees. Literratly miles of forest. So I have more than enough wood for an skycraper if I wanted to make one. But building a treehouse is definately not easy, especially if you have zombies in your ass and running short on supply. Not to mention there's propably not much other survivors to help you there. I personally would still prefer a tropical abandoned island or an oil rig (like in the extras of Shaun of the Dead). Problem with the oil rig is there's no source of food.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th May 2009, 4:13 pm

Well actually oil rigs are made so people can live there for long periods of time so i think there would be a good amount of food. But maintaining an oil rig is nearly impossible with the people you have with you, and you wouldnt be able to operate the machinery, or get in, in the first place. Tree houses are pretty simple, your house doesnt have to start off so advanced it can be a plank of wood in a tree for all that matters. Then you build it up.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th May 2009, 5:23 pm

Yes, there propably is some food on the oil rig but no renewable source of it.

But yeah, maybe a couple of planks between a few branches could work out as an small platform where you can sleep safely. Then you can start expanding it. But it's still as hard as hell, even if the zombies can't get to you. Then again, it's no easy job to find a boat either.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 13th May 2009, 7:46 pm

But wouldn't zombies gather around the tree house eventually?
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th May 2009, 9:28 pm

Not really. You probaly wouldnt even run into any zombies. If you go into the woods upstate there are no major towns or cities nearby, and i dont think 2 many zombies would be wandering through the country roads. We would be deep in the forest and you would have to be EXTREMELY loud for sound to travel to the roads.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 13th May 2009, 10:41 pm

actually the oil rig isnt a bad idea for me because my dad has access to almost all parts and hes a cook and my friends dad is a pilot so he should be able to fly there. you could possibly grow food there with artifical lights and heat lamps and stuff but most the food thats out there is mainly steak and pizza and a few other main courses but it all gets shipped out there so it can be a good hiding place if you fly the helicopter to a super market and raid it over and over agen for about 3 weeks you could possibly live a year.
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down