Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18

3 posters

Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18

Post  Zomando 6th October 2009, 10:26 pm

ENTRY 16:

I woke up the next morning with too much on my mind. When I entered Will's bedroom, I saw that he was completely infected. But from what Vito told me, if Will was killed, Zak was taking someone's life in exchange. "He's an important member of our group. He has the best shot and he's been carrying his weight pretty well." Vito claimed. I guess I just have to see how things go.

The guys were having there routine search, but they wanted me to come along this time. Being a doctor, they expected me to come up with answers. They said that yesterday, Will had stumbled into a Burger Shot up North and alerted a horde on the search. With my sprained leg, they didn't think I'd be much help. So, we took a look in the Hospital garage, and we've stumbled upon a motorcycle.

The ambulances traveled South, I journeyed North.....Alone.

ENTRY 17:

After about 15 minutes, I finally found the Burger Shot. With sawed-off shotgun in hand, I approached the entrance doors. Looking through the windows, I saw about 70 of those things crammed into the small building. They were gathered around a fresh, human. I couldn't hear his screaming, but I could oddly feel it. Will was probably surrounded by the undead, in a small, congested area. It was probably caused by close contact, or being breathed on by one of them, ...maybe.

Before they got a chance to see me, I limped back onto the motorcycle and sped off.

ENTRY 18:

On my way back, I was rudely greeted by the sound of helicopters. From past experiences, I knew what to do: Get the fuck out of there. But before I could I recover from the shock, the bullets began erupting around me. I went down alleyways, under bridges, and down staircases, but the thing always knew which way to go. Instead of going down the road, I found an opportunity to lose them. I sped right through a fence and into an alley way. BAD FUCKING IDEA. I swirved out of control, hit a curb, fell of the bike, and landed unconscious next to a dumpster.

When I woke up, I saw the helicopter in the street, and a soldier coming towards me. I couldn't make out what he was trying to say. He brought his foot down on my stomach, so I guess he wanted me to get up. With my hand in my coat, I obeyed his order slowly. But to his surprise, I sent my katana into his left leg. The blade sliced right through his foot, To be honest, I didn't expect that to happen. He wobbled towards me with his arms raised, but I rammed my sword through his neck. I remember quite well blood getting in my eye. I never thought blood stung that bad. I then limped back to the motorcycle, And made my escape. About 10 minutes later, I was found by the helicopters again. The chopper came down low and sent a mirage of bullets into my back wheel. I lost my balance and rolled down the street. When I came to a stop, I got on my feet and ran into an alley, and bullets followed. I was too afraid to come out of the alley. After minutes of deciding what to do, I made a mad dash to a parked car. It was my lucky fucking day, the keys were on the dashboard. I started the car and hauled ass back to Westdyke Memorial.

ENTRY 18:

Night fell over the sky while I pulled up to the front curb of the Hospital. Right then and there it hit me. I checked my phone. 12:17 am. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I was locked out. I panicked. I yelled at the door, but no one answered. I tried to calm myself, I'll just come back in the morning.

In..in the morning..

It's gonna be a long night.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 7th October 2009, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18

Post  Namorg 6th October 2009, 11:34 pm

Nice writings
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18 Empty Re: The Doctor Shao Diaries ENTRY 16-18

Post  Masterofkills09 6th October 2009, 11:51 pm

WHERE AM I IN THIS STORAY?
!?!? >=(
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum