Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night

+43
Drt123T98
clunkydiagram8
FoundDa Kiwi
zombiekiller57
xHOLD MY MEAT
Black Eyes
Pink Airplanes
o QuickShott o
xAverronx
Fallen Gorack
comandercody11
Dexta117
Funkey Doozer
Vashed1995
dash4rabbit
. ADestroyer360
T-Bag Syndrome
ABigSoggy Wafle
ROCKBOYDANNY
TDTPickle
marshall909
gta maddness
Vipers UK
Necibah
Meatshield718
KILLRAIN42
sscjoshua
Shocktrooper222
el hombre macho
A FLuFFy BuuNy
solidsnake68
Namorg
SWAT Pyrite
Ross Saxophone
VINCIEHALO
BlitherCube
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
KZ Powned
cavedweller101
bamfan9900
El Mexi Can 915
Savag3Ch3wbacca
DeadApe
47 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night

Post  DeadApe 13th May 2009, 5:48 pm

We have alot of players, and for alot of them its their first time playing. Lately we've had alot of games where the humans die within the first half of the game. So here are some tips on how to stay alive, keep your team alive, and get to the top of the leaderboards.

1. Pick your team
DeadApe usually picks the players for the human side, but if you know somebody in the room who you want to play with, speak up! Its alot easier playing with people you can talk to and know their playing style.

2. Use your grace period wisely
The humans are given 2 minutes before the infected start running, and 5 minutes in larger scenarios. Depending on where you spawn you want to use your time to put distance between yourself and the horde. DO NOT SEPARATE FROM YOUR TEAM TO GET A WEAPON. By doing this you are increasing the chance of being split up from the rest of your team and killed. Stay in a group and pick up weapons along the way. You can also get a plan started. Choosing a building to defend or a spot to get evacuated is better than just winging it.

3. Combat
-Use Strategy. Shotguns in the front, Assault rifles in the back. Players with grenades should watch where they throw them, a bad grenade can knock your entire team to the floor, or worse.
-Never turn your back on the infected. Your entire team should always be shooting while moving, once you start running, you will never get your positions again and you will be on the run the entire game.
LeapFrog Tactic: Players closer to the infected run while players farther away shoot. Then switch.
-In a defense scenario, never lose your position. Once the infected have pushed past your line, they will continue to spawn and gain ground.
-SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD! Yea it sounds cliche, but its because it works. Aiming upwards increases your chances of getting critical hits to the head.

Gun Choice. Shotguns are great at killing infected with one or two hits and should be a priority to acquire. SMG's are excellent at spraying down nearby zombies and should be your second priority. Assault rifles are good at taking down zombies at long to medium range but should be put away once the zombies get close. Sniper rifles are good at taking zombies out at very long ranges, which isnt a priority, but can be fun and it earns you an achievement. Once the zombies come into view you should put it away because it will serve you no use. Molotovs should only be picked up if you want to earn the achievement "Bartender," otherwise they dont kill instantly, and flaming zombies may make things worse for you.

4. Stay away from Douchebag places
Large apartment buildings, subways, highways, bridges, coastlines. All these places mess up the spawns and its no fun when zombies spawn 2 islands away.

...and the greatest tip of all

5. COMMUNICATE
Communication is key to staying alive. If you dont have a mic, listen to those who do. Dont be shy, if nobody is giving orders then you have a weak team.

GTA Zombies is the most difficult out of our zombie modes and can be intimidating to new players and casual gamers. Follow these tips and you may find yourself as zombie killer of the month in no time.

Last edited by DeadApe on 1st February 2010, 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty Re: Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 13th May 2009, 5:57 pm

how many kills do u need for the Bartender? Becouse last week i raped with the molotovs.
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty Re: Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night

Post  DeadApe 13th May 2009, 6:36 pm

You got it i just didnt update the achievements.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 13th May 2009, 7:49 pm

DeadApe are you gonna add the tips I had put in the old forum?
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  bamfan9900 15th May 2009, 9:51 am

Thanks for posting these tips they should help more tomorrow for me cause the first time i played i had barely a clue what was going on But i think Ill know more now thanks to your tips
bamfan9900
bamfan9900
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  cavedweller101 20th May 2009, 1:16 am

I'm hoping I dont blow up my teamates with a grenade, that will really look bad, I'll remember these tips
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 20th May 2009, 7:51 pm

hye just woundering

fuck can spell

are we aloud to use cars or in any situation use a type of car or something

im just not quite sure what the rules are for vehicles in gta4 zombies
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 20th May 2009, 8:33 pm

Dead ape explains the rules befor the game starts but it depends on the person who is the leader of the game.
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 20th May 2009, 8:56 pm

No vehicles unless the scenario says otherwise.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 21st May 2009, 6:50 am

fuckin nades are deathtraps in gta zombies just try to stay away from them if possible
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  cavedweller101 21st May 2009, 9:46 pm

good idea vinciehalo
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty Wow

Post  Guest 13th July 2009, 1:54 pm

I dident play any zombie night yet couse i dont have xbox im still waiting for a reply is there is any way I can play on pc I have gta 4 on PC

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 13th July 2009, 2:27 pm

no, you need a 360 to play with us
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 13th July 2009, 3:26 pm

I saw a fox down the rabbit hole, you saw a prince from a fairytale, he promised that he'd watch over you, turned out to be the fox we all knew. wrote:I dident play any zombie night yet couse i dont have xbox im still waiting for a reply is there is any way I can play on pc I have gta 4 on PC

Die
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SWAT Pyrite 13th July 2009, 4:26 pm

so, im guessing helicopters are outta the picture ;P
SWAT Pyrite
SWAT Pyrite
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 13th July 2009, 4:28 pm

SWAT Pyrite wrote:so, im guessing helicopters are outta the picture ;P

well only one person on a couple scenario's ever uses the helicopter its usually evac and czechmate24 usually fly's but prove that your good enough and you'll be able to fly one round on Evac and you'll also get an achievement
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty xbox live

Post  solidsnake68 13th July 2009, 7:36 pm

i dont have xbox live so i wont be able play all these cool zombie modes on gta 4

solidsnake68
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 13th July 2009, 8:27 pm

solidsnake68 wrote:i dont have xbox live so i wont be able play all these cool zombie modes on gta 4
k
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Newbs Guide To Surviving Zombie Night Empty Can't wait to play. . .

Post  A FLuFFy BuuNy 13th September 2009, 12:22 am

My friend just told me about zombies and I thought he was lying, but when I saw it I got excited, can't wait to play next week. I wanted to play this week, but it didn't happen, oh well.

A FLuFFy BuuNy
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  el hombre macho 13th September 2009, 2:27 pm

How cani play? Im a zomb newb Razz
And I wanna join some awesome games you guys play.
I read the rules so I sort of get how to play.

Do i have to add sumbody?

el hombre macho
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 13th September 2009, 3:04 pm

el hombre macho wrote:How cani play? Im a zomb newb Razz
And I wanna join some awesome games you guys play.
I read the rules so I sort of get how to play.

Do i have to add sumbody?

Read the FAQ
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shocktrooper222 6th October 2009, 7:38 pm

namorg12 wrote:
SWAT Pyrite wrote:so, im guessing helicopters are outta the picture ;P

well only one person on a couple scenario's ever uses the helicopter its usually evac and czechmate24 usually fly's but prove that your good enough and you'll be able to fly one round on Evac and you'll also get an achievement

Well i would try for the position but i don't know how to get on your games Crying or Very sad

Shocktrooper222
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 6th October 2009, 8:01 pm

FAQ
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  sscjoshua 25th November 2009, 5:31 pm

i realy want a zombie match can some one tell me when one is on coz i dont mind being a zombie and i usaly always on eather gta 4 or cod not left for dead coz i dont like it suprisingly any way plz can some one send me a messag on xbox when one is on i would apreacheatit Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

sscjoshua
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 25th November 2009, 5:40 pm

sscjoshua wrote:i realy want a zombie match can some one tell me when one is on coz i dont mind being a zombie and i usaly always on eather gta 4 or cod not left for dead coz i dont like it suprisingly any way plz can some one send me a messag on xbox when one is on i would apreacheatit Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Learn to spell correctly and use proper punctuation first. And then maybe you can do what you've seen a million people say if you even look anywhere on this website and read the FAQ. If you can't find it, I'm not helping you and I don't expect anyone else to.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next