Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!!

+12
Namorg
Czechmate24
BLACK SNOW 13
AaUndeadMarine
DeadApe
BlitherCube
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Cry Vengeance
Zomando
Made in Finland
x1 Thanatos 1x
M3LA
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!!

Post  M3LA 1st November 2009, 8:14 am

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/25-kill-streak-tactical/333709

iF YOU GET THIS, YOU INSTANTLY WIN THE GAME!!
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty Re: MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!!

Post  x1 Thanatos 1x 1st November 2009, 9:25 am

This game has turned to fucking shit as of now.

They keep trying to give the noobs that play the game a head above the rest and that's just not fair. If they want to earn kills then earn kills the right way, not by nuking the whole fucking battlefield.
x1 Thanatos 1x
x1 Thanatos 1x
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!! Empty Re: MW 2:Killstreak 25:TACTICAL NUKE!!!

Post  Made in Finland 1st November 2009, 9:32 am

That's fucking idiotic... Like I said before, since WaW was announced as World of Grenades by fans (or Grenades of War) we can just start calling this one Special Ability Warfare since that's pretty much the only thing they have paid attention to. Seriously, 25 kill streak isn't even that hard. I play CoD4 only once a week, and I get a killstreak of over 20 pretty much every time (thanks to air strike and chopper). Now how about people who play CoD4 every day of the week? Yeah..

I bet 75% of kills in this game are because of the special abilities. Seriously, you get your air strike and it gets you an chopper. Meanwhile you can like camp in a corner waiting for the next special ability. Use it to get the next one untill you get your way to 25 kill streak and BOOM. Basically, whoever gets 5 kills first wins the game.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 1st November 2009, 10:40 am

x1 Thanatos 1x wrote:This game has turned to fucking shit as of now.

They keep trying to give the noobs that play the game a head above the rest and that's just not fair. If they want to earn kills then earn kills the right way, not by nuking the whole fucking battlefield.

Like what Guitar Hero did with all those Battle Modes and shit.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st November 2009, 11:43 am

Thankfully I have no soul, moral compass, or sense of sportsmanship, and will be using every tactic necessary to unlock all of the equipment.

For Zombies.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 1st November 2009, 11:49 am

After 25 kill streak:

M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 1st November 2009, 11:59 am

x1 Thanatos 1x wrote:This game has turned to fucking shit as of now.

Im pretty sure a noob isn't going to easily get a 25 kill streak, or depending on what you just said, maybe they could?
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 1st November 2009, 12:15 pm

MAG7VUM BROW7V wrote:Im pretty sure a noob isn't going to easily get a 25 kill streak, or depending on what you just said, maybe they could?
That was his point exactly. Noobs will never get 25 killstreaks, but IW said they're gonna make the game easier for noobs...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 1st November 2009, 12:26 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
MAG7VUM BROW7V wrote:Im pretty sure a noob isn't going to easily get a 25 kill streak, or depending on what you just said, maybe they could?
That was his point exactly. Noobs will never get 25 killstreaks, but IW said they're gonna make the game easier for noobs...

Same thing happened to Gears of War, but in a different way.
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st November 2009, 12:33 pm

Made in Finland wrote:

Why? You don't get good at something by crying until someone else makes things easier for you, You bite the bullet and develop skill, thats what we all had to do.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 1st November 2009, 12:40 pm

I don't have a problem with things not being made easier for noobs, but I have a major problem with this nuke thing. Seriously, if there's a really good player in the room all the games will end half the sooner they should because someone got the nuke...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st November 2009, 12:45 pm

Maybe there is a "Anti-Nuke" Perk, which when used, spawns a bomb-shelter that follows you around.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 1st November 2009, 12:47 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Maybe there is a "Anti-Nuke" Perk, which when used, spawns a bomb-shelter that follows you around.
And then you would be alone against the whole enemy team?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st November 2009, 12:53 pm

Nah, because the wonderful thing about the bomb shelter is, it brings together people. When you hear that siren and see that countdown timer, everyone would put aside their differences and wait for the bomb.

Then find the bastard that called it in and stab him repeatedly.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 1st November 2009, 12:58 pm

Every video makes me hate this game even more, I'm not even excited for it anymore.They keep adding more and more shit just to try and make it amazing but its just turned to shit. Looks like Left 4 Dead 2 is now my top priority game this year.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 1st November 2009, 1:02 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Nah, because the wonderful thing about the bomb shelter is, it brings together people. When you hear that siren and see that countdown timer, everyone would put aside their differences and wait for the bomb.

Then find the bastard that called it in and stab him repeatedly.

Now THAT would be awesome,cry!
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 1st November 2009, 2:16 pm

Are there bomb shelters? Even if there are, nobody is going to "settle their differences" trust me as soon as i get in that shelter im killing everyone I see.

Blithercube and Fin are right. All this stuff is cool and all but its ruining a game. Its like you dont even have to be good at the game to win. For crying out loud there are fucking death streaks. Whatever happened to aiming a gun and shooting, and having to actually get good at a game.

COD4 was noob friendly anyway, its not like it was the hardest game in the world. If you cant play then too bad, go get a wii.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 1st November 2009, 2:52 pm

well bomb shelters, but didnt the bomb end the game anyways? I don't know but highly unlikely to get a 25 kill streak. although it still is possible you would lose your kill streak if you didnt get to the bomb shelter anyways
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st November 2009, 2:59 pm

You guys do realize that a noob can't get this until a certain rank. They made it so that you had to unlock certain kill streaks.
I like this new but I like the predator missiles more though
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 1st November 2009, 3:33 pm

Not just this though, they are adding way too much shit.
-Pistols are just gone, you can use a shotgun or auto-pistol as a secondary, no perk required.
-Way too many perks that are pointless or overpowered, run twice as fast, never get tired.
-Too many guns, some are bound to be overpowered
-Too many killstreaks, this, armored helicopter.
-Campaign is no longer a military game, its a fucking James Bond game.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 1st November 2009, 3:46 pm

Blithercube wrote:Not just this though, they are adding way too much shit.
-Pistols are just gone, you can use a shotgun or auto-pistol as a secondary, no perk required.
-Way too many perks that are pointless or overpowered, run twice as fast, never get tired.
-Too many guns, some are bound to be overpowered
-Too many killstreaks, this, armored helicopter.
-Campaign is no longer a military game, its a fucking James Bond game.

Unfortunately,i have to agree.They have just gone too far.Waaay too much new shit.Death streaks?Lame.Why didnt they left us any old weapons?And all the weapons look a bit too futuristic.But i dunno is it fun or not.I just have to buy the game and find out!
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 1st November 2009, 4:10 pm

OMG, stop complaing, first of all no one is going to have that in their killstreaks because they would rather have lower killstreaks that they can get easy, second, it is very hard to get a 25 killstreak, my max was 22, and i have played alot, third, what are the possibilites that someone will get a 25 killstreak and have that killstreak, very unlikely. I think its sick and when it does happen, its going to be awsome, and im going to shit my pants.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 1st November 2009, 4:42 pm

dont forget that they also added the second coming of Jesus to the game....
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 1st November 2009, 5:00 pm

Blaah.Nuke is propably gonna be fine.25 kill streak is indeed hard to get.My highest kill streak is 20 i think.And the explosion looks pretty cool...
Can't wait to play this game with my friends!!
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 1st November 2009, 5:09 pm

Just imagine this on a hardcore match that is really close
Me: GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!
Team: WHAT!?
Me: I GOT A NUKE
Team: DON'T USE IT
Me: FUCK ALL YA *CALLS IN NUKE*
Team: O SH- *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Me: Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Team: BLACK SNOW YOU SUCK Mad
Me: Ha
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum