Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Modern warfare 2 epic moments

+2
Spiderman
M3LA
6 posters

Go down

Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty Modern warfare 2 epic moments

Post  M3LA 19th November 2009, 3:43 pm

Post your epic modern warfare 2 moments

Mine:

It was hardcore team deathmatch.I used FAL.I moved slowly in the city with my team.Suddenly Militia starts firing from windows and bushes. I got hit.Luckily,i had final stand death streak perk.There i am on the ground looking around with bloody vision as militia bulles whizzels near me.I see an alley.I start to crawl to there for cover.Once i got there,i looked quickly behind with my fal.I stand up.I survived final stand.Then i realize that no one is shooting anymore.And then i tried to find the militia campers camping spot.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Modern warfare 2 epic moments Empty Re: Modern warfare 2 epic moments

Post  Spiderman 19th November 2009, 4:36 pm

I was playin with 2 of my friends and the map i think its Derail (The huge one with snow) came up and some random fags in the lobby said "OH NO 1 SKIP THIS". So i voted to skip it. They they said "WHO VOTED TO SKIP WTF" So i said "I am so sorry/I wish I could take it back/ Can be be friends, Can i join your clan etc. over and over untill they were pissed off. They called me a fag n said they beast at the map n we would lose.
Well after 4 knife kills, a predator, harrier strike and being the chopper gunner of a mostly opened field map, I finished 34-3.
When the game was over I apologized for beating them and asked to still be in the clan and they quietly said "back out" to each other.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob606 19th November 2009, 5:37 pm

Holding the embassy with just one friend on Invasion. I was using a FAL with Holographic Sight, a Striker with Red Dot Site. Flashbangs and a tactical insertion (Inside the embassy, ofc), Scavenger Pro, Hardline Pro and Scrambler Pro.

I got 46 kills, and 4 deaths.

It was epic.

Rob606
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 19th November 2009, 9:53 pm

When I was playing on favella and got a nuke then when I was playing on rust and got a nuke and went 34 and 0 twice and besides that I dunno lots of cool stuff happens.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 20th November 2009, 6:06 pm

----When: This week
----Mode: Hardcore TDM
----Map: Wasteland

----Class:
Sniper
Intervention Silenced Red Tiger
M93 Raffica Red Dot,
Claymore,
Marathon Pro,
Lightweight Pro,
Ninja Pro

So I was playing with my friends Nimesh and Cam, and the round basically just started. Me and Nimesh went left after the timer and sprinted towards the Junkyard, Nimesh went into the car area while I stayed back near the graveyard in prone, watching the hedge on the left side waiting for someone to rush. I got one kill from some guy that was doing that silly pistol-facing-up sprint, but after that Nimesh got nailed by some SMG guy, who had a few buddies with him. I was still proned and hadn't moved yet, so they didn't notice me crawling up on them. I knifed a sniper near the destroyed tank, then knifed another guy around the corner standing on top of a car. After that I started getting shot at, so I went prone and planted a claymore near the car and crawled back towards the church. I got a claymore kill, but also hit another guy who had final stand. He was spraying his SCAR around in panicky circles, so I threw my smoke grenade on top of him and sprinted to him and got yet another knife kill.

Yet it was sweet. I was there.
-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 20th November 2009, 9:20 pm

Another epic moment

Hardcore team deathmatch.Map quarry.So i was in this pretty tall building camping with silenced and acog scoped barret.Damn it was quiet!My teammates wanted to clear the tallest red building.It was maybe a barn i dont remember.So one random teammate was in cover scouting for enemies and tells me the positions of enemies in the tall red building.It was epic.I was giving some sniper cover for my teammates and i got pretty good stats too.And of course,we won.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 20th November 2009, 9:43 pm

My epic moment was when I was playing Team Death Match Express on the map in Brazil (forgot its name). I had an ACR with Silencer and Red Dot and G18 akimbo and FMJ my perks were: Bling Pro, Cold-Blooded, and Scrambler Pro.

Through out the game I was using my ACR to get long distance kills, most of them being head shots, and got to predator missile. After that I got 5 more kills with my ACR and a stun grenade that killed someone on impact. All I need was one more kill for my AC130 and I knew the whole enemy team was closing in on me and I was out of ACR ammo. I through a Sentex grenade out the window and it gave me a hit marker so I knew were about one is. I threw my last stun out the same window and I knew there were about 3 guys out there since a team mate called a UAV. I took out my Glocks and jumped out of the window and saw all 4 of them (some extra guy came out of no where) and as I fell to the ground, 5 gunned them all down (THANK GOD FOR FMJ). After I killed all of them I ran, I ran as fast as I can to the other side of the map to hide.

Once hidden I called in my AC130 and got a shit load of kills, I was taking out guys left and right with the one shot cannon and the 3 shot cannon. Soon I notice that they were starting to aim stingers, javelins and that other rocket, at me. I than started to shot wildly until the bitch hit me with the Javelin.

I ended the game with 59 and 9. reason why I died 8 times was that I just let my guy stand out in the open while I took a victory dumped........................
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down