Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Marcus' Story by Caveman8988

5 posters

Go down

Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty Marcus'' Story by Caveman8988

Post  cavedweller101 16th May 2009, 3:05 am

Something happened during the night, I dont know what but it was quiet when i woke up. I went out to my backyard and my shed was broken into, thinking someone stole something I walked up to it ready to beat the little shit's ass, if they were still there that is. Next thing i know this guy or something ran straight at me, I barely managed to defend myself by giving them a nice right jab to the face. Now get this it didn't do shit damn thing just lunged right back up. I managed to get back into my house and sprint to my room and lock the door so I could get my Glock. Damn thing was pounding on my door snarling and growling like a damned animal, then it got quiet. Then the bastard busted through my bedroom window so i shot it three times, two in the lungs and one in the head. Fucker collapsed right there, never moved again. I'm going to the police station. . . I hope this was just a small incident of self defense.
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty Re: Marcus' Story by Caveman8988

Post  VINCIEHALO 16th May 2009, 3:30 am

ahh i see
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 16th May 2009, 1:06 pm

fantastic :-) please write more.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty Marcus'' Story: Entry Two

Post  cavedweller101 16th May 2009, 3:13 pm

This shit is all fucked to hell. . . There was blood all over the place, a couple of abandoned cars, and a smell like as if everyone just took a dump all over the road. When i got to the big intersection a couple blocks down my street the sight was. . . horrifying. Bodies were sprawled all over the place most of them half devoured and some just mainly bone. A small blessing was that there was a police cruiser on the other side of the massacre. I managed to get to it barely keeping last night's dinner in, sadly nothing was in the front two seats but a blood stain. I opened the pulled the lever to open the trunk and when i turned to walk towards it something fell out with a wet thud. It was a man in a police uniform, maybe he wasn't happy about me ransacking his car, but he got up and lunged at me like that bastard child from before. Gave him a nice kick to the chest, and i swear i heard his chest crack in which would've fucked up something in there, but the motherfucker just got back up as if i had just given him a pat on the back. So I just shot him in the head while he was down, and it felt like christmas ransacking him and the trunk. Found a couple magazines for my Glock and a shotgun covered in blood. Only three shells are in the shotgun, gotta make them count I guess. Next time I write I hope there will be good news in it, cause there is no way ALL the cops could be gone at the police station, could they?
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty Marcus'''' Story: Entry Three

Post  cavedweller101 17th May 2009, 1:41 pm

Just my luck, im currently stuck in a small briefing room inside the police station with three of those bastards trying to bust down the door. What's worse is this place is littered with bodies of cops and other survivors. Sure I probably have a shit ton of ammo in here i can ransack, but those bastards would rip me apart the second i open the door. . . I'll just wait for them to lose interest, if these things even do that.

One Hour Later

Ok I have a plan and I hope it works, sadly not only are those bastards still pounding on the door, but they also invited a couple more friends for lunch. My plan is simple and I feel stupid for not thinking about it before. For some weird reason one of the survivors had a small oxygen tank on them. Now I plan to wedge it into the door handles shoot it and im hoping that it will actually blow up the door and those fuckers on the other side of it. Wish me luck.

Ten Minutes Later

Alright I deserve a pat on the back because not only did it work but it also set fire to that part of the building. Luckily for me there were windows on the other side of the hall I just jumped through, and damn did it hurt, but it beats being eaten. Im heading for the Scheels across town, I need some more ammo, and maybe I'll see someone still living
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th May 2009, 11:19 pm

good stuff, what a convenient oxygen tank lol. Keep writing im interested
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 17th May 2009, 11:35 pm

Love it! Keep it up!
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty Marcus'' Story: Entry Four

Post  cavedweller101 18th May 2009, 11:20 pm

I've been playing it safe as I walk the streets, and I always check my corners. I've seen a few of them stumbling around with those eyes of their's, always searching so frantically for something to eat. Meanwhile all around me I see their leftovers, so many poor people too ignorant or too scared to stand up and fight or get somewhere safe. Now I am alone here, but I hope I'm not the only one left, there just has to be someone else. I'm not asking for anything like a damn battalion of tanks and soldiers marching down the street dominating everything that eats flesh or anything like that. Just one or two people that had the balls to say 'hey fuck this shit, I'm gonna beat these bitches down and survive.' I don't know how much longer it will take to get to Scheels, I just know I can't go any farther today, it's getting dark. I'm just gonna have to make myself nice and comfy in a dumpster or something. Don't think I'll get much sleep anyway, the moans will keep me up all night. . . God, how easy it would be to just pull the trigger on myself right now, things would be all the simpler. Heh, man am I a sick fuck or what?
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty Marcus'' Story: Entry Five

Post  cavedweller101 19th May 2009, 8:59 pm

It was a long damn night for me, was too worried that one of them would find me to even close my eyes for longer than a minute. But at least I got an early start, and the best news is that I managed to get to Scheels and found some ammo. It's really eerie here though, there is no one here, not even remains of people eaten alive. It's as if I was the only person with the idea of coming to Scheels, or maybe more accurately, the only person to actually make it this far. Either way I've got more than enough ammo for my Glock and the Shotgun, plus a few hundred guns sitting up in the hunting section of the store. Would be stupid to think I could stay here forever though, Scheels has zero food and water. Sadly the closest store is another mile down the way, and I don't know if I should risk making weekly walks between Scheels and there. . . Wait a minute, I think I hear gunshots, maybe there are more survivors!

Fifteen Minutes Later

Great fucking news, and some very small bad news. There were a couple survivors out there that I managed to help get in here. Couple guys named Rob and Kent, they look like a pair of goofballs wearing camo pants black jackets and get this, paintball masks. Haha, personally I don't care If they were Carrot Top and Ronald Mcdonald, as long as there was someone else besides me running around. They are upstairs right now looking for ammo, they look like they've had a rough day trying to get here. But what isn't rough about fighting zombies all day? Things should get easier now that there is three of us now, hey maybe this will even be the start of a small survivor resistance.
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn 19th May 2009, 9:47 pm

unless you can magically repopulate with a man then no luck -_- LOL continue its pretty interesting.........
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn
Sil3nt 4ss4ssjn

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 19th May 2009, 10:01 pm

They can reproduce their eyes~!
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th May 2009, 10:10 pm

I smell a fight scene!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  cavedweller101 19th May 2009, 10:57 pm

Thanks to the loyal few that give me a reason to keep writing this story, I'm glad you like it and I'll do my best to keep it worthwhile to read.
Love yall (no homo)
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Marcus' Story by Caveman8988 Empty Marcus'' Story: Entry Six

Post  cavedweller101 20th May 2009, 9:02 pm

Remember that bad news I was talking about earlier? Well its currently happening right now. . . Fifty of those bastards are stumbling around trying to break inside, Rob ran to the other side of the store to see if any backdoors were wide open. Meanwhile Kent ran upstairs hoping to find an M-16 or something automatic to spray the bastards down with. Ah shit, I hear glass starting to crack. . . Be back later
cavedweller101
cavedweller101
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum