Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Book of Juan Buzz Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Book of Juan Buzz

+10
Meatshield718
eaustinn36
BLACK SNOW 13
Cry Vengeance
Mini Evil Homer
DeadApe
ABigSoggy Wafle
MrKurt2012
Spiderman
Zomando
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty The Book of Juan Buzz

Post  Zomando 10th January 2010, 7:10 pm

CHAPTER 1:

Civilization.

Control.

Order.

I remember when these things met something. I remember when these things were enforced. That time was years ago, two perhaps. I remember the day these things died and were replaced by Anarchy and Chaos. Death paraded through the streets as these things choked on the ashes of their enemies.

I remember.

Those who survived..

Those who thrived..

They are the true men. The true warriors. This abandoned world is composed of those few heroes, while the 'saviors' are going to take it all away. What is left? What do the saviors want? The saviors are planning. Planning to destroy us all. How do I know? I got my answers. When, You may ask? It was about an hour ago.

The room was dimly lit when I entered. I looked at the man dressed in military attire, he was tied to an old chair. This man could have saved countless numbers of men, but he was ordered not to. This man would pay. I bent down over to him and sliced a part of his face with my shining knife. I listened to the man scream.

"So." I looked straight into his eyes as I asked. "What are you planning?"

He only wept in his chair, so I sent my knee harshly into his chin. I glared at him as he coughed up blood.

"I asked you a question." I said. "I want an answer."

"We're blowing it up." He coughed.

"Blowing what up?" I asked.

"Everything." He said. Liberty City had no hope.

"When?" I asked.

"Hours." He said. This man told me all I needed to know so I slit his coward throat. I had to think. Where can I hide? Where will I survive? Sadly, I came up with no answer.

I hopped on my bike and started on my way. For some odd reason I could feel the ground rumbling and hear sirens in the distance. I passed blocks and blocks of empty stores and homes before I was stopped by a man standing in the middle of the road.

"Stop! Stop!" He said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Follow me!" He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"The Safehouse." He said.

He hopped on my bike and took me to the East Island docks. There where plenty of men there, and they all seemed well armed. I followed them underground to their makeshift bomb shelter. The shelter was booming with troubled conversation. Finally, the talking ceased when the room shook violently. The bombing had begun. I managed to see the vibrations as all sounds stopped. I could only imagine what it was like above. skyscrapers falling and streets burning. The minutes of troubled waiting was broken by a nervous man.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"The whole city's being bombed. No buildings will be left standing, and I wouldn't be surprised if the entrance isn't piled over with concrete." Someone else said. "We're probably trapped."

"There probably releasing radius chemicals as well!" A third man said.

"If it kills those fucking ghouls, I don't really give a shit what they're doing up there." Another man said. His face was covered with dark glasses as his head was covered with a ripped and dirty hat. As the bombs continued to fall, a brave looking man hoisted himself up onto a wooden crate. An excited collection of whispers where heard as this leader stood up.

"This is The Safehouse." He said proudly. "Welcome to the Community."

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 21st February 2010, 12:31 pm; edited 8 times in total
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty Re: The Book of Juan Buzz

Post  Spiderman 10th January 2010, 8:44 pm

Jesus Christ
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th January 2010, 11:03 pm

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 11th January 2010, 1:20 am

Eh, not bad. Shao was a bit better but, still fun to read. I would be more... dramatic with the whole bombs exploding thing. Atom bombs don't exactly feel like a firework, although, the character does seem to just be a plain old bad ass who couldn't manage to survive something like that. Pretty cool
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 11th January 2010, 9:46 am

Very interesting intro. Keep with this story, make sure you dont follow the same plot as Shao. This can be a very interesting fallout/ survival story/zombie story.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Evil Homer 12th January 2010, 7:23 pm

DeadApe wrote:Very interesting intro. Keep with this story, make sure you dont follow the same plot as Shao. This can be a very interesting fallout/ survival story/zombie story.
Totally true.

Mini Evil Homer
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th January 2010, 7:31 pm

Felt somewhat rushed, kinda drops into the story midway, but not in the way intended.

Still a good read, keep them coming.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty Remaining.

Post  Zomando 22nd January 2010, 6:44 pm

CHAPTER 2:

"You are all lucky to be alive." He began. "Let's hope this bombing doesn't take too long. Well, I suppose I should introduce myself. You men can just call me Ape. If our predictions are correct, you few are the only ones left. Well, you're the only good ones left." The small crowd seemed somewhat confused and uneasy. "You brave men are sitting in one of the two safehouses left. The other is the Westdyke Memorial Hospital located in Alderney. Anywhere else," He took a deep breath. "We're not sure about. Just to be sure we-"

The man stopped and looked to the shelter's entrance. The room laid still as we listened closely for outside signals. We heard nothing, did the bombing stop? We all scurried to the entrance to investigate. The heavy doors opened with a loud creek. The dark room exploded with light as we could see the outside world. We were surprised at what we saw.

The ground was littered with piles of rubble and ash. We looked to the building to see that they where still standing. The bombing didn't do as much damage as we thought, and we felt somewhat glad. It was very odd, the bombing had to do some damage. Maybe it took out all the zombies,

Maybe..

The chopper came down from the foggy heavens and landed a few yards away. Out of the cockpit came a man with dark glasses. He seemed very serious. "Is he coming with us?" He asked as he pointed at me.

"Yes." Ape replied. "He can be useful. You'll drop him off in Algonquin, got it?"

"Whatever, let's go." said the man with the dark glasses.

I had a clear view of the city as we hovered over it in the helicopter. Several were need to scavenge the city for supplies, and I was chosen, but why me? The city didn't seemed to be destroyed, just empty. It was strange, but it felt even more empty than before. The street lights and signs kept shining bright as refuse littered the empty streets. Ape and The pilot sat quietly in the chopper as it descended into it's landing. "Alright, take these." Ape said as he handed me a bright red bag full of explosives.

"What am I to do with these?" I asked.

"Head North until you come across a bar with shining red neon lights." He instructed. "Set them up on the walls, and then press the detonate button." I hopped out of the chopper and waved goodbye. I then followed his instructions as I walked North through the streets. It felt like hours until I came across something. It was a dead man, and he seemed to be in a Military uniform. His skin was littered with bite wounds, but the corpse seemed fresh. Are those zombies still around?

I searched his body and found a high-powered rifle, I guess it was my lucky day. It was later in the rainy evening that I arrived at the bar. I sneaked in quietly to see that I was inside a biker bar. The bar was actually under the ownership of the Angels of Death biker gang, but why was I ordered to destroy it? After I set the explosives and kept my distance, I pressed the button, and it did it's job. The sound was immense and the fire warmed my face.

After minutes of walking to the pier, I was picked up by the chopper and returned back to the Safehouse. There was something odd about this whole happening. Why was I ordered to blow up the bar? There was something wrong here.

Something very wrong.

Last edited by Zomando on 18th April 2010, 11:42 am; edited 6 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty What is left?

Post  Zomando 22nd January 2010, 10:06 pm

CHAPTER 3:

The chopper touch-downed to a soft landing in front of the pier. We got out and rushed back to the Safehouse. I followed the two to the upstairs balcony. I saw a man standing near the railing, gazing into the night sky. He seemed startled when he noticed us. "Did you find anything?" He asked.

"No, it's weird. It's like the blast took everything with it." Ape said.

"No shit, that's what bombs do. Shit's probably not gonna stay intact." The other said.

"Fuck you, Lance!" Ape exclaimed.

"Guys, do we really need this?" The first man asked. Lance and Ape tried hard to calm themselves. "Anyway, who's this?" He asked.

"My name's Juan." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Juan. My name is Sargent Marcus Harrison." Said Marcus. "Some people call me Magic Man." I took a look at the man called Magic Man. He seemed to be an older man dressed in ripped military attire, and a red bandanna covered his dark face. "The man with the 'cool' glasses is Lance. Lance Redwell, to be exact."

"I guess it's okay for me tell you that I was an EMT Ambulance worker. I'm sort of the medic of the group." Lance said. "So what did you?" With a smug look on my face I replied.

"Remember the motorcycle jump in 'Balls of Steel'?" I asked. The others nodded

"Yeah, I loved that movie." Ape said.

"That was me." I said with a smile. I suppose I failed to inform you about my past. For that, I apologize. I do not mean to sound egotistical, but I was Legend, mostly behind the scenes of cinema. There wasn't any jump, fall, or stunt, I couldn't do. Death was an unfamiliar enigma to my well-being.

"Okay, let's get some rest. We'll go scavenging later tomorrow." Ape said.I went down the ladder to notice that sleeping bags were laid out. I chose one and sat down.

It took me hours to fall asleep, so I took out my dying cell phone with hopes of being dazed by the screen. I stared at it for minutes on end until the phone's ring made me jump a foot in the air. I looked at the caller ID.

"Caller: BUBBA BUZZ"

'Bubba Buzz' was my older brother. He taught me how to ride a bike, make fireworks, etc. Over time, he turned out to be a great friend. His heart is as big as his fat ass. He was a criminal, pirate, whatever word you want use describes him. I answered the call immediately.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Juan? Is this you?"

"Yeah, where are you?! I thought you where dead!"

"Nah, I never die. I'm indestructible. Anyways, I'm barricaded up in the Triangle Club in Bohan. You should get your ass over here. There's lots of fine ladies still around here!"

"No shit? I'm not sure, though. I found a nice place to be. There's a lot of good men here. I don't wanna go. I could actually survive with these guys."

"Suit yourself. More pussy for me." The line went dead. I was very surprised that he was still alive, but it was time to get some rest. There's probably work to do in the morning.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 21st February 2010, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty Dawn.

Post  Zomando 24th January 2010, 8:22 pm

CHAPTER 4:

I was awaken by the sounds of laughter and good times. I looked down below the balcony to see Marcus and a young man. Ape was standing next to me, so I asked him, "Who is the boy?"

"That's Marcus's son." He graciously replied. From the looks of the two, they seemed inseparable. Meanwhile, the other survivors were getting ready to get in the chopper and search the city. Suddenly a screeching sight in the sky caught our attention. It was a helicopter, and it seemed to be severely damaged.

"Lance, get on the radio and try to catch the chopper's frequency." Ape ordered, and Lance did so.

"Come in chopper, I repeat, come in chopper." Lance called. "The is East Island Dock Safehouse, are you hurt?"
Only static until..

"Reading East Island this Pilot Michael Bodds. I'm not hurt, but my chopper's in some trouble." Said the mysterious pilot. "I'm coming in for a landing." We nervously waited as the smoking chopper came to a rough halt. A rough looking man emerged from the cockpit. He approached Ape and hook his hand. "My name's Michael. I just came in from Fairview. I barely got out alive, and it was a pretty fucking rough ride home."

"You can call me Ape." Ape responded. "Have you've been bitten?"

"Thankfully not." Mike responded. "Is the infection still thriving here?" Ape took a deep breath and a dramatic pause.

"Honestly," He said. "We're not sure, but we haven't ran into one yet since the blast."

"They couldn't have possibly survived the blast." Lance added.

"That's good enough for me." Mike claimed. "Would you mind if I stayed here to fix my chopper?"

"You're more than welcome." Ape said with a warm smile. "You can stay as long as you want, we do need more men." Mike returned his chopper as Marcus began to speak.

"Alright, you, you, and you come with me." He said, and I was one of the 'yous'. We followed the sixty-something soldier into the chopper. He took the controls and we ascended to Alderney. The other men in the group seemed young, and also somewhat nervous. After minutes of flying, we finally made it onto land. We wandered through the streets in our heavy rags and clothing in hope of finding supplies. Sadly, we found nothing.

One of the others, a Ginger boy, seemed somewhat alarmed. "Did you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?" We said almost in unison.

"I'm not really sure.." He said. "Just, nevermind. I'm just sort of tense right now."

"Well, in case something does happen, we'll meet at the helicopter." Marcus said.

"Where is it again?" The other young man asked.

"It's about three blocks away." Marcus replied as he took out his AR-15. "Now, follow me." He led us into an old Automotive Dealer. The shop had large glass windows and blood stains on the floor. We searched through cabinets, drawers, closets and found nothing.

"Well, I guess we're shit-out-of-luck." The Ginger boy said.

"We're just gonna have to keep on searching." Marcus ensured.

"Oh, fuck this! Were not gonna f-" All the glass windows were forcefully bludgeoned, and some gave in. The others fell to the floor in panic. We looked up to the glass to see a haunting sight. Hundreds of undead monsters were trying furiously to break down the glass, and we didn't have much time. How did they survive the blast? How?! The look on Marcus's face clearly stated that he had an idea. He pointed to the parking garage across the street as he took out a Grenade-Launcher from out of his backpack. He shot the projectile towards a glass window. The explosion sent thousands of glass shards into the air as the undead were ripped apart by the force and fire of the grenade. We jumped through the hole in the glass as the other panels gave through. We sprinted to the parking garage that already had a makeshift barricade standing. We hopped over it and continued upwards.

"TO THE TOP! KEEP GOING!" He roared. I looked back to the others being ripped apart by countless ghouls as their blood poured onto the concrete. I thought the blast would mean I didn't have to see things like this again, but I was terribly wrong.

We made it onto the parking garage's roof, and I followed Marcus's every move. Without warning, Marcus made a heroic leap to a lower building. To stay safe, I did so too. We were sprinting onto rooftop after rooftop until I could see the chopper in the distance. It was only one jump away, but my foot fell in front of the other and I found myself falling. I luckily caught the edge, but I was hanging for dear life. The bullets of Sargent Marcus's AR-15 soared behind me into the attackers. I gained the strength to hoist myself up as the chopper was taking off. I ran until I reached the edge of the building and I soared towards the chopper. I got a hold of the railing and hoisted myself in.

"Goddamn." I said out of breath.

"You can say that again." Marcus said. "I can't even imagine what the others are getting into." He tuned into the radio and called to the Safehouse. "Come in, this Magic Man. Do you read me? Over."

"We hear you loud and clear, this is Ape. Is your party alive? Over."

"No, but only one is left. Over."

"Damn, I hate to say this, but You are the only survivors left."

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 21st February 2010, 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 25th January 2010, 8:53 pm

O.O
EPIC
Continue the fine work!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 25th January 2010, 10:40 pm

Great read. Keep the story going!! The Book of Juan Buzz Icon_biggrin
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th January 2010, 1:40 am

JBPURCELL wrote:CHAPTER 4:

"We hear you loud and clear, this is Ape. Is your party alive? Over."

"No, but only one is left. Over."

"Damn, I hate to say this, but You are the only survivors left."

I just got really confused there. Do you mind rewording that?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 26th January 2010, 8:14 pm

He is implying that everyone died but, is still alive. HUR DURR!! I refuse to go on 4chan any more so exuse my "newfag" jokes...

Yea it could be revised...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty War?

Post  Zomando 30th January 2010, 1:24 am

CHAPTER 5:

The two of us were thunderstruck by the news. How could the tables turn so quickly? Marcus grabbed hold of the radio-talkie and asked desperately, "What do you mean?"

"You weren't the only ones sent out to scavenge." Ape responded. "There where two other chopper teams sent out, and both teams were lost."

"Who is left?" He asked softly as he tried to stay strong, but I could see the hair around his quivering mouth shake with distress. "Tell me, Ape. Tell me."

"Lance, Mike, Matt, myself, and few others." He said sadly. Marcus seemed relieved.

"Matt," The 'Magic Man' said. "He is my son. He's the only thing that I live for. The only one I can truly trust. Everything I do is for him, and something would happen to him.." He seem to distracted to go on, so he continued to pilot the chopper. Minutes passed until we landed yards from the East Island Safehouse. We got out to see a troubled Lance approaching us.

"Are you hurt?" He asked.

"We're fine." Marcus responded. "Where are the others?"

"They're fine." Lance said. "They're waiting by the docks." We followed Lance to the where the water met the concrete land. The others' faces boldly held an expression of utter hopelessness. We sat in silence as we mourned the death of the others. The harsh wind blew our scarves and fading heavy rags as tears fell from the most selfless of eyes. A great chopping sound from above made us look up in concern. A military-issue helicopter hovered above us. I could faintly see the co-pilot grab a mega-phone.

"Attention all survivors," He proclaimed. "Those in need of getting out of the city are being ordered to report to Alderney to await evacuation. The choppers leave tomorrow morning. That is all." The chopper flew away as we all sat in silence. The one called 'Magic Man' stood up and broke the cold silence.

"In the words of a great Admiral," He said. "It's a trap!"

"Impossible," Lance argued. "We need to get out of the city, and this may be our only chance!" The others quietly agreed.

"We will go, and we maybe evacuated, but we will go expecting the worst." He said. "The chopper was a bold declaration of war, and we will return with fire. The Military ambush will be inevitable, and we must be ready. We have only a day to prepare for the battle, to prepare for the WAR."

"You are Mad." Ape muttered quietly.

"Am I?" Marcus asked. "Or am I the only one who wants to fight? I ask you, who is with me?" Matt, The Magic Man's son, modestly raised his hand. I did the same after him, and I proudly threw my arm to the sky. The others also raised there hands, and a smile spread across the Sargent's face. "Alright, let's get moving." He started on his way towards the nearby bus as he pointed to Mike. "You," He ordered. "I want you giving us air-support. If we get in trouble, I want you on the ground in seconds to evacuate us."

"Yessir." Mike responded. We all crowded into the rusting public transportation vehicle as the chopper ascended behind us. Lance got behind the wheel and got the bus moving. As we passed the endless crumbling streets, Marcus began giving orders.

"Alright," He began. "We're gonna be stopping in Algonquin for supplies, then we'll head back to the Safehouse for some 'training'". We drove onto the bridge leading into the Algonquin. A mysterious and smoky fog surrounded the city. We could barely see anything because of the fog, but we reached our destination before we knew it. We looked at the establishment to see that it was a police station. Marcus kicked open the double doors and we were in. Every wall, Every compartment, anything you could imagine was suited with a gun. We took everything we could. When he had as much as we could carry, Marcus signaled us to the garage. The sight was incredible. It was a tank, and the sight confirmed that some variation of war was approaching. We all got back in the bus as the tank tailed behind us. I looked to the sky to Mike and his chopper, and I felt somewhat secure.

I didn't want to think about what 'training' would be like.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 21st February 2010, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 30th January 2010, 2:23 am

It's Ben Awhile
but you still have that good touch to making your stories
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 30th January 2010, 2:50 pm

great writing
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  VINCIEHALO 30th January 2010, 9:55 pm

VINCIEHALO wrote:Absolutely Magnificent Writing
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty War.

Post  Zomando 31st January 2010, 8:32 pm

CHAPTER 6:

I got behind the controls of the behemoth of a tank. It seemed difficult at first, but I then realized it was just like a big armored stick-shift with a turret. Marcus's training earlier that day wasn't as horrible as I imagined it to be. It was mostly mental training, and some instructions on using the weapons we've scavenged. Just as I got the colossal machine going, the radio came to life. "Juan, you there?" It said, and I could tell it was Ape. I picked up the radio-talkie.

"Yeah, I'm here." I responded. "How's it going?"

"Everything's well." Ape said. "We've found some more men at Westdyke, and we're ready to proceed to the evac-point. Are you on your way?"

"Yes," I answered. "We're still meeting at the Sprunk Factory in Alderney?"

"I think so." He said. "Oh Wai-" The line went fuzzy and inaudible.

"You alright, Ape?" I asked. "I can't hear you." The line's quality didn't improve, so I continued to the factory. When I got into Alderney, I saw the city had an odd and heavy fog. The farther I went, the more I realized that this city was the most effected by the blast. The corpses were only piles of ashes. The remains blew through the streets before my own eyes. Finally, I arrived at the factory. I circled the building until I found an underground entrance. I walked through the mysterious hole in the wall that led into the abandoned establishment. I looked around the foggy room with a deep distress in the pit of my stomach. The pipes we're rusted and cracked open as water and other greenish liquids rushed down the broken concrete platforms. The broken machines sparked and clicked as I passed them. I called out, but I was only greeted by my echo. I was getting a bad feeling that something was very wrong.

I continued to the second floor to see pieces of crusting metal hanging hauntingly from the ceiling. I stepped upon piles and piles of damp trash. Eerily, I could still hear the echo of my voice ringing through the walls. The halls were almost pitch dark, but I looked up to the ceiling to see an odd scribbling. Was it writing? Finally, I made it to the top floor, and I realized the factory was abandoned. Where were the others? Are they dead? Worryingly, I sat down just as the unexpected happened. Without warning, a ceiling window caved in. Plywood along with actual bodies fell around me. I got up in a panic and ran to the window. As my heart began to race, I started to beat on the window, but it wouldn't break. I turned to see a horde of pale-skinned assailants rushing towards me. They were skinny as bones and there limbs we're terribly misshaped, and the window was my only escape. I stood back to take out my gun, and I fired two shots into the window. It shattered, and I escaped just in time. I survived the fall, but I had to get to the tank. My lungs felt as if they were on fire as I curved around the building. The tank was in sight, I was almost there. Finally, I reached my destination and opened the door. I shut it just as I got in, and I was safe at last.

Suddenly, I heard great pounding on the sides of the tank. I had to get away, I just had to. I jammed my foot on the pedal, and the machine began to move. When I had the shot, I aimed the tank's turret and fired. The ghouls were torn apart by the force of the bullets. I furiously picked up the radio device and waited until I got a response.

"Juan, where are you?!" Ape finally asked.

"Where am I?!" I asked. "Where are you?! I went to the factory, and the only thing I met there was a pack of zombies on my ass!"

"Shit." Ape said. "I suppose you didn't get that last transmission. Look, we're all regrouping at Westdyke Memorial Hospital. Head over here."

"Gladly." I said and hung up the device. Fuck, I suppose I should just be more careful.

~~~~

The makeshift squad of 'soldiers' waited eagerly in the hospital lobby. We all prayed and hoped silently with our ragged armor and machine guns in hand. This was it, we all thought silently, THIS was war. I highly doubt any of the other survivors were in a war, but I surely wasn't. This was probably the closest I'd ever get to one. Ape and Marcus entered the lobby side by side. "Alright, if any of you have ever had a run-in with the Military these days, you probably know they're not ones to be trusted." Ape claimed. "Our radio system is somewhat simple. The main radio outpost is here in the Hospital, while the secondary outpost is at the East Island Safehouse. The other radios are connected through our choppers, ambulances, and now the APC tank. Our mission has two endings. One, the Military isn't fucking with us, and they really evacuate us. In that case, anyone with a radio is to contact East Island and the Hospital immediately. Two, it's a trap. In THAT case, we return fire, and the 'war' is on."

"Listen, men." Sargent Marcus began. "We are soldiers, and we are to fight with everything we have. When you all are under my direction, there is no backing down. You understand me?!" The listening 'soldiers' silently nodded. "We are the REBELLION. Now, who's ready to kick some fucking ass?!" The crowded room boomed with applause and cheering as they shuffled into the ambulances. I followed Marcus and Matt into the tank. The convey moved in a line to the evac-point, and the ride there was somewhat quiet. After minutes of waiting in the back of the tank, we arrived. The back doors opened and I got out to see the playing field. On our side of the wide street, Three bloodstained ambulances, one tank, and our small 'army' waited eagerly for directions. On the other side of the street, tanks, trucks, police cars, three grounded choppers, and an experienced army of Military personnel stared at us menacingly. It was as if you could cut the tension with a knife. Quietly, Marcus sent five of our bravest men to walk forward. The military personnel ordered them to drop there guns, and they did so. 'Magic Man' turned to me and handed me a high-caliber sniper rifle. "When I tell you," He whispered. "Shoot the leader straight through the skull." I looked through the scope, and I could immediately see the leader. He was a taller and stronger man than the rest, with his helmet off. Our men stood patiently, and waited patiently for the Military's decision. Without warning, the choppers' turrets sparked with life and light. Our men were torn to bits.

Sargent Marcus gave me the signal, and the War was on.

The bullet hit it's mark, and the soldier's head was blown clean off. Before we knew it, both sides where firing restlessly. The battle was one of the most intense experiences of my life, and that is somewhat hard to say for being a Hollywood stuntman and all. Bullets flew, rockets soared, and lives were taken. The dead fell to the ground as grenades were chucked, and it was only a matter of time until the undead would rain on the parade. They came from windows and alleys, and they attacked both sides. Both the military and rebellion were forced to retreat. I saw Marcus and Matt speed away in the tank while the ambulances zoomed to safety and the choppers took refuge in the sky. The ones left behind were ripped to pieces. Before I could be taken by the undead, I heard Lance calling to me. I saw him signaling to me from an alley, and I sprinted towards him. We rushed through the back passages until we got back on the main road. We had to think fast, but what I saw gave me an instant idea. Parked against a building was bright yellow motocross bike, and it was boldly calling my name. Lance followed me as I hopped on the proud machine.

"We don't have fucking time for this!" He screamed.

"The engine's still working!" I rejoiced. "Hop on!" He got on the back with a look of disbelief and worry in his eyes. The horde rushed towards us, but the engine was warming up. The bike started as we pulled out of the reach of the ghouls. We found ourselves speeding down the abandoned highway, dodging debris and turned over cars. With the wind in our faces, I began flashing back to the beginning of my biking career. Winning races and getting movie deals. I channeled out the end of the world, and it was just the bike, the road, and I. I saw a jump ahead, and I didn't think twice about launching off it. Lance's scream broke me back to Earth as we connected roughly with the highway.

"Are you fucking nuts?!" He screamed. "Turn off here. I know somewhere we can stay." I did as he instructed and we found ourselves looking up at a large apartment complex. I followed him to the roof, but there was no one there. "Hello?" He called, but no response.. until ..

"I'm up here, friend." A voice called out, and Lance turned to give me a smile. I followed him up a complex system of jumping and climbing. At last, we made it to the top to see a bearded, foreign-looking man.

"Hello, Finn." Lance said.

"Hyvää päivää" The man said.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 21st February 2010, 12:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 31st January 2010, 8:41 pm

Dude, you should publish this and put it out as a paperback book, or a maybe a movie (after it gets longer of course). This is good stuff; you could make lots of $$. It just gets better and better. Great storyline. Keep it up! Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty Dare

Post  Zomando 6th February 2010, 11:01 pm

CHAPTER 7:

The two men began to converse, and I felt like I had nothing to do with their discussion, so I walked away to a lower roof to be alone. It was a good chance to get some rest, and I didn't take the opportunity for granted.

When, I awoke, I saw an armored truck waiting on the streets below. "Wake up, it's time to go." Lance said while I stared at the stern-looking foreign man.

"I'll cover you from up here." He said with a trusting smile. Minutes later, we found ourselves at the ground level and continuing outside to the truck. It was while we were loading the vehicle when I noticed an eerie shadow lurking in an alley, but it was probably just the wind.

"Who was that? Up there, I mean." I asked curiously.

"You mean Finn? Well, I honestly don't know. He's a very mysterious person, but he can kill a man in a matter of seconds." Lance said. "He's the European fucking boogy-man."

"Did he fight in any wars?" I asked.

"That's the thing, we don't know fo-" Lance's eyes widened. "LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" I turned to see the shadow from before only inches away from grabbing me. Helpless, I closed my eyes and hoped death came painlessly. While my eyes were shut, I heard only gunshots and the warm spray of liquid. When I opened my eyes, I saw the zombie laying dead in front of me, and it's blood covering my face. I looked up to the rooftop to see Finn waving back at me with a bearded smile.

~~~~

I joined the others that where crowded around Ape. He probably had important news to share, and we all waited intently. Finally, after clearing his throat, he began. "Well men, it seems that there's hope after all. We've been on the radio frequencies searching for our lost comrades from down south, and we've finally found them. They have helicopters, guns, and PLENTY of supplies. They will be evacuating us as soon as possible." The survivors faces lit up with joy and hope. "We need a few men to come scavenging with us."

I volunteered along with Matt, Lance, and Marcus. The other survivors stayed put where they were while the four of us jumped into a crappy pick-up truck. "Who's is this?" I asked.

"Marcus's." Ape said with a chuckle. "He couldn't afford anything better."

"Fuck you." Marcus responded. "Not in front of my kid." We traveled into the heart of Broker. While the others stared out the windows, I was looking curiously at Marcus caressing a rather large hunting knife.

"Nice Blade." I said.

"Thanks, pal." He said. "I bet you wish you could kill a zombie with a weapon like this, boy."

"Ha!" I laughed. "I could do that without breaking a sweat."

"Oh really?" Marcus asked. He handed me the knife. "Ape, stop the car, and get the Book" The car came to screeching stop. Feeling somewhat confused, but still brave, I asked. "What's the book?"

"The Book of Achievement." Ape said proudly. "Since there isn't much to do, we usually keep ourselves entertained by doing the most dumbass shit to prove our relentless bravery. What we do, get's put in the book. "

"There really isn't much else to do for fun." Lance added. "So, get going." I took a deep breath and opened the car door. Luckily, a lone zombie stood aimlessly in the middle of the road. I began waving my arms to get it's attention. It let out a fearsome moan and began towards me. I managed to dodge the ghoul's first swing, and return it with a stab to the chest. While it was stunned, I delivered a slash to the beast's face. I finished it off to a final slice to the scalp, and the creature fell to the ground lifelessly.

"Guys, I did it!" I boasted. "I did it!" But when I turned around, the truck, along with the others, was gone. I turned back around to see a soldier staring me right in the face, and the butt of his rifle met my face with great force. Then, I only remember darkness.

~~~~

I woke in a dark alley with a great pain in my head. I stood up and walked awkwardly across the street to an abandoned building. The door was open, so I continued in and downstairs. It was in the basement where I found a walkie-talkie, and it seemed to be on.

"Hello?" I called into it.

"..Good, you've found the talkie. Listen, We know exactly where you are, so don't try any funny shit. Continue North up three blocks and we'll be waiting on the roof." I did just as the man said, and I found three soldiers pointing assault rifles at me. They motioned me up to the roof and I did so. When I arrived there, I saw a masked soldier staring at me menacingly. In the corner, I saw Lance, Ape, and Marcus tied up, but where was Matt. The man took off his mask to reveal that he was a bald and strong looking man. He resembled a bald eagle, corrupted patriotism oozing from his every pore. "So, where are you fuckers hiding out?" He asked.

"So," Marcus mocked. "Why should we fucking tell you?"

"My name is Commander Darion Hewlett, and I am Humanity's last hope." He said.

"Humanity's Last Hope?" Ape asked. "You've probably wiped out thousands, and you call yourself a last hope? You are a coward, a coward an-" Ape was silenced by a bullet in the leg. His cries echoed through our ears and souls. The angered commander lifted his gun in the air with rage.

"I'll ask one more fucking time." He said. "WHERE ARE YOU FUCKERS HIDING?!" Hoping for an angel, I looked down to the streets below, but what I saw was pretty close. It was Matt, with a rifle in hand, sitting on the truck. He took aim at one of the soldiers guarding the door and fired. We managed to push our way through the hysteria and confusion and make it downstairs. We sprinted to the truck while Matt covered our backs. Ape started the car as we hopped in the back, and there where machine guns waiting for us. The engine roared and the tires screeched as the truck began to roll. The angered soldiers pursued us on foot while firing, but we gladly fired back. We escaped down a narrow alley.

Just as we thought we were safe, we saw police cars full of soldiers coming from both sides. There fire was almost devastating to the well-being if the truck. We were running low on ammo, but we kept fighting. We managed to take down one car, and there was one to go. We all took aim and managed to take it off the road in a matter of seconds.

Was this the end of Commander Hewlett?

Moments later, we arrived back at the Safehouse, and the other survivors seem confused on why the truck was riddled with bullet-holes and scratches. Ape merely responded saying:

"We're gonna keep things a little more quiet until we're evacuated."

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 21st February 2010, 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th February 2010, 3:07 am

Hmmmmm, I like were the story is going but not liking how your making military personal evil, (oh, well).
Keep up the good work.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 7th February 2010, 2:58 pm

hmmmm. I wonder. were they the ones that were going to "evac" them
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

The Book of Juan Buzz Empty Evacuation Night.

Post  Zomando 9th February 2010, 7:24 pm

CHAPTER 8:

The night had finally come. It was the night that we would escape this godawful city. This crumbling place would no longer be our home. The evacuation-points were scattered all across the city, but my group was heading to the heart of Alderney. We traveled by ambulance, just as the other groups did. Something close to an hour passed by until we made it Westdyke Memorial Hospital to rest.

We sat down quietly as I gazed at the others. Lance, Ape, and two others I did not know looked back at me.

"Oh, I guess you haven't met the others." Ape said to me. "This is Chris, and Austin." Other than their names, I knew basically nothing about these men. Lance gladly broke the awkward silence with a passing out of cigarettes he scavenged days before.

"I guess this it." He said aloud. "Liberty City, it's over."

"Shit." Chris said. "Just look at how far we've came. No form of military, athletic, or any training can prepare you for shit like this." His eyes held heavy sadness as he rubbed his shaven head. We sat in the silent lobby for a moments more.

"Well, I guess it's time to suit up." Ape ordered. We followed him down the narrow hallway to a metal closet, and he needed two hands to open the door. Guns, explosives, and armor filled the tiny metallic closet, and we grabbed all we could. The grenades and ammo hung on the belts around our torsos while we proudly held our weapons. We entered that hospitals as survivors, but we left as commandos.

We were outside for minutes waiting for salvation, but what we saw was nothing of the sort. The moans of the dead echoed through our minds and through the streets. They showed themselves from their darkened hiding places almost simultaneously. They formed a frantic horde in a matter of seconds with no communication, just instinct. It was only a matter of time until we matched their instinct with pure fire power. The bullets rip through their rotting flesh, but the ones who survived the fire got just back up and kept thriving. He had no choice but to slowly retreat. I looked up to the sky and was filled with hope, for I saw the chopper hovering above. We continued through the streets as we kept fighting. Something was wrong, the horde kept getting stronger even though our ammo was depleting. I finished up the last round of my assault rifle. It was useless, so I used it as bludgeon, swinging it at any ghoul that came to close.

"The helicopter has landed!" Ape roared. "Come on let's go!" I dropped my weapon to join the others in a mad dash to the chopper. The horde was only inches away from pulling us into their undead grip, but that didn't stop us from forcing our body to the point of exhaustion. Finally, I felt the cool grip of the helicopter's cockpit door handle, and I swung open the door and shut it behind me. As soon as the others where inside, the pilot ascended, but we weren't safe from the danger yet. Every zombie capable of grabbing the helicopter had managed to hold onto the aircraft as it was in the air. Roughly a dozen of them were holding onto the chopper and desperately clawing at the survivors inside. The windshield shattered and what seemed like a thousand hands reached for the pilot inside, and he had no choice but to lose control. The aircraft forcefully fell back to earth and the crash shook my every fabric. From then on all I remember was nothing.

When I awoke, I saw the others crowding around me and trying to pull me up. I looked around me and saw the remains of the chopper ablaze. "We have to keep moving." Lance said while Ape furiously tried to get his radio unit working. After some work, it finally did.

"Chopper 5." It rang. "Chopper 5, what is your status?"

"This is Ape, and the chopper's destroyed, and chopper pilot dead." He said breathlessly. "We need another chopper as soon as possible."

"Alrighty, we'll have a chopper waiting to evacuate you at Lyndon Avenue." Said the radio.

"Okay," Ape sighed. "We're heading south, and we'll pro-" He was interrupted by soaring planes from above.
"Are those jets?!" He asked. "What are they do-" A blast from only a block away shook the entire street. The military wasn't playing around, and it was only a matter of time until we crushed under the rubble. The noise of the explosion was too immense to hear Ape's order so I just followed him down an alley. Lance signaled behind us to point out the returning horde. Chris and Austin kept us covered with sprays of SMG bullets as we continued through the shaking war zone. At many points, I felt as if I was deaf, but it took only seconds for the loudness to return. The following was all an motioned blur, and I can barely remember.

Moments later, I squinted through the dust to see the chopper in the distance, and the second mad-dash of the day had begun. I didn't have the courage to turn around to see if I was still being pursued, so I just hoped they where taken by the dropping bombs. My tired legs could go any longer, but I couldn't stop now.

Finally, all the work had paid off as soon as I jumped in the cockpit while Chris and Lance jumped in the back. The helicopter was hovering only inches from the ground while Ape chased furiously after it on foot. He managed to gain enough speed to jump up to grab the chopper's railing and hoist himself up.

"Where's Austin?!" He asked, but it was too late. We were able to see him on the ground from our bird's eye view. He was able to stare up to us for a moment until he was taken and ripped apart by the hungry horde. Other than the death of Austin, we were overjoyed to be able to leave the city. We cursed the forsaken city as we hovered above it's clouds. Just as we were about to kiss the city goodbye, something caught the pilot's attention.

"Fuck." He blurted. "This is as far as I can go."

"What the fuck?!" Lance said. "What's wrong?!"

"It's a blockade." He responded. "There is no way we can get pass this. It's military issue, and I don't know what you guys did, but you're not getting out of this city soon. They are pissed off for sure." Ape looked at us concernedly.

"We're trapped." He said softly, and we were forced to return to the Safehouse to regroup. I stared at the Military Annihilators as we descended back to the troubled Earth.

Last edited by JBPURCELL on 21st February 2010, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 9th February 2010, 8:38 pm

Eh i was gonna start reading this but i guess it sucks from the negatives. Oh well good try.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum