Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"THE WAR'' DJ part 2

4 posters

Go down

"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty "THE WAR'' DJ part 2

Post  BoomerSooner742 5th February 2010, 12:33 am

As daniel wayed his options, he seemed nervous and undecided, until he decided two allies was better than one. So as he looked in Walt's dark brown eyes he pulled the trigger slamming into his chest throwing him too the ground. As Walt took his last breaths, Kaiden and James stood over him. Kaiden muttered something and spit in his face, then James slowly reached for Walt's pistol, which lay covered in Walt's blood. Kaiden then slammed his boot on his windpipe snapping it into two. As Walt gasped for air the colonel shot, blowing the right side of his head off, then Kaiden kicked him one more time and broke his neck.

" You did a good thing boy" the Colonel said," That guy was damn fool". " Ya, guess so" Daniel said. The men talked and weighed their options. James soon told them about the outside world, the infection , bombs. Thats the last he heard. They gathered supplies and went to the long metal door that had seperated them from the world for two years.

As the door opened up the heat engulfed them. The strongest heat Daniel had experienced in 1 minute in his life. Their vision was blurred badly by the scorching sun. But they soon adjusted. James told them about the nearby town said they should check it out.

After about an hour they found a town, or half a town, it was badly blown to shit by an explosion toppling taller buildings. The town seemed deserted broken skeletons lay on the streets. A mass of broken cars lay in the town square. A sign also read Welcome To Kings Cro... the rest of the sign broken off. It was late in the day so James told them to rests down and find a spot. Kaiden soon wandered off as Daniel sat and thought about the day.

It was when he was rolling out his sleeping bag when two cold barrels stuck against the back of his head. " Dont move" a mans voice said. Then a powerful blow came to the back of his head, like that of one when he sat in a bar once. He was knocked out before he hit the ground.

He woke up being stood up in between Kaiden and James, James with a bad cut over his left eyebrow that covered the whole side of his face with blood. 7 shadowy figures stood before them. With their gear and weapons behind them. " Who are you?" the one in front said as Daniels vision fully returned. He was an old man with a long white beard. " We are the U.S marines" said James. " Ah soilders without an army" said the man. " Who are you?" said Kaiden. " My name is Kel" he said. " I already know your names" Kel said. " Me and the group im with are on a journey" he said. I could use men like you or I could use your supplies"said Kel. You have know army to serve so you are know like mercanaries". He said.

As they continued to talked Daniel noticed a girl behind Kel she was one of the beautifulest girls Daniel had seen in his life. She wore the same clothes the others wore but was clean and did not of dirt caked on her face. Kel then gave them a choice. Go with the group and protect them to their destination or give them their supplies and go seperate ways. Everyone had there own choice and James and his lapdog Kaiden decided to go and protect the group they could not live without supplies.

Choice:

(A) Go with the group.

(B) Go solo, leaving your supplies.
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

"THE WAR''    DJ  part 2 Empty Re: "THE WAR'' DJ part 2

Post  Dexta117 5th February 2010, 1:42 am

I want to go with the group.
Dexta117
Dexta117