Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?)

+9
BLACK SNOW 13
Zomando
SiwyCK
Namorg
B Mane65
sgt zombie23
VINCIEHALO
AjpimpcycleV2
DeadApe
13 posters

Go down

Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?)

Post  DeadApe 23rd February 2010, 10:38 pm

Working on the Leave Dying To The Dead and Kill All Son's of Bitches medals, but cannot think of anything. I have gone through several ideas already. Any ideas?

- Minimal detail, the pictures are very small so things that are very detailed will not look good.
- Would like to keep it to something proportional, as in, nothing overly wide or tall.

Leave Dying to The Dead is for killing 40 zombies. Kill All Son's of Bitches is for killing 55 zombies.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty Re: Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?)

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 23rd February 2010, 11:06 pm

I would say some sort of gun. Like a Deagle for the "leaving dying to the dead"and maybe a shotty or explision for the other. Hopes this helps a bit.
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Empty Re: Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?)

Post  VINCIEHALO 23rd February 2010, 11:08 pm

Kill all sons of bitches:Ellis's head. Leave dying to the dead:Coffin.
VINCIEHALO
VINCIEHALO
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 23rd February 2010, 11:45 pm

Or like a blood splatter with a zombie hand or somthing for kill all son's of bitchs also you could use ellis's hat kinda like vinciehalo's idea.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 24th February 2010, 12:12 am

yea vinciehalo has some good ideas
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 24th February 2010, 12:15 am

for leave dying to the dead put the number 40 and like a blood splat. but for kill all sons of bitches i have no idea that has to be awesome
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 24th February 2010, 12:15 am

maybe a head of a zombie, nd #40 under it or something like that, nd #55 for the other one
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 24th February 2010, 12:22 am

I'm going with Vincie,
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Halolz-dot-com-left4dead2-coach-ellis-happinessisachocolatehelicopter

(Face in the background)

We have some garry's modders here, they could make an Ellis face that's appropriate.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th February 2010, 12:51 am

Do you really want somebody's face for one of the most bad ass achievements you can get....?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 24th February 2010, 1:00 am

DeadApe wrote:Leave Dying To The Dead
Make a .gif that bleeds 40 or a bleeding 40
Use fonts like this:
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Bloody
DeadApe wrote:Kill All Son's of Bitches medals
Photoshoppers Block... (Medal Help?) Thumb-16135870
Make it like this but more cartoony.

P.S.
"Bitches don't know about my copy and paste skillz"
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 24th February 2010, 2:05 pm

I think a Jolly Rodger with a bullet hole would be cool.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 24th February 2010, 5:20 pm

DeadApe wrote:Do you really want somebody's face for one of the most bad ass achievements you can get....?

The quote IS from Ellis, I think it's the least you can do. Just a cutout of a funny Ellis head will do.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 24th February 2010, 5:24 pm

Ellis's head will do.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 24th February 2010, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 24th February 2010, 6:49 pm

so which medal is for which achievement? and like for the achievement kill 55 zombies, does it have to be in one match?
B Mane65
B Mane65

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th February 2010, 6:51 pm

KK so I made some updates.

- My Bare Goddamn Hands medal updated. Cleaned up a little bit, plus a color change, not very noticeable but it looks better.
- Bitch Get Out has been changed. I think its going to go through one more slight change (going to add a neck to the zombie I think, so he's not just floating there.)
- I will leave "leave dying to the dead" if you guys like it, if not I can change it. Right now its the shotgun shells. I think it looks pretty cool.
- As you guys asked, Kill all Sons of Bitches is Ellis's hat plus a beer can. I think it looks awsome.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 24th February 2010, 6:56 pm

yea nice job deadape, that ellis hat and beer can is so sick Very Happy
B Mane65
B Mane65

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 24th February 2010, 7:48 pm

The beer can looks realy cool the new medals look realy cool.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th February 2010, 7:50 pm

Any comments on the shotgun shells for Leave Dying to the Dead (40 kills) ?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 24th February 2010, 7:53 pm

shotgun shells look pretty good to me the hijack one is cool to.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 24th February 2010, 11:33 pm

i c wut u did for kil all suns of bitches.

i lik it
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 25th February 2010, 2:51 pm

i know a good one for doomsday cowboy u could have a cowboy hat with two pistols 1 at each side and have some blood on the hat and for the sharpshooter you could have the cross hairs of a sniper with a zombies head in the middle
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 26th February 2010, 10:55 pm

After looking at the medals out so far i'd say great job. There isn't one that I don't like. It just makes people want to get the achievements more lol!

btw the shotgun shells are perfect Very Happy
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down