Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march!

+3
DeadApe
Kush Befor Dusk
B Mane65
7 posters

Go down

New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march!

Post  B Mane65 9th March 2010, 6:43 pm

Ello UX members, today i found out some news of a new dlc for left 4 dead 2 coming late march. The new dlc will feature a new uncommon common infected called the "Fallen Survivor", a heavy machine gun (which pwnz all zombiez) and a new melee weapon.....the golf club! The new dlc is called The Passing. It will feature both the characters from left 4 dead 2 and left 4 dead 1 (maybe rochelle and bill will get it on Suspect ) The new chapter features three maps and will cost somewhere between 400-800 microsoft points. Now on to more details of the new infected. The Fallen Survivor is described as a survivor from the apocalypse who unfortunately died trying to be evacuated. The Fallen Survivor will carry med kits, ammo, explosives, molotovs and other valueable items with him. That is all for now here is a video of the dlc coming out late march. Oh and the dlc will feauture a new game mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0d_unhnCWQ

thanks
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty Re: New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march!

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th March 2010, 6:50 pm

cool. i read about this. i also heard there will be another zombie in this that was supposed to be in the first game. The screamer. If you havent heard about this, this zombie wears a straight jacket and when you see it, you have a few seconds to kill it before it runs and hides, screams really loud and attracts the horde
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march! Empty Re: New Left 4 Dead DLC coming late march!

Post  DeadApe 9th March 2010, 6:56 pm

Very old news but thats ok. I sold l4d 1 though..

L4D 2 I barely play.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th March 2010, 7:00 pm

Very old news but thats ok. I sold l4d 1 though.

that sucks man, nobody i know plays that game anymore, and its hard to find people online who have mics
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th March 2010, 7:00 pm

Kush-Befor-Dusk wrote:cool. i read about this. i also heard there will be another zombie in this that was supposed to be in the first game. The screamer. If you havent heard about this, this zombie wears a straight jacket and when you see it, you have a few seconds to kill it before it runs and hides, screams really loud and attracts the horde
There not adding that

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th March 2010, 7:07 pm

well i guess i can expect that. read it from IGN and they dont seem to be reliable. i think from now on ill stick to OXM
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 9th March 2010, 8:02 pm

Oh wow that new gun looks really cool i cant wait to get it.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th March 2010, 8:55 pm

yah its cool
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 9th March 2010, 9:01 pm

The screamer was stupid so they made it into what is now the boomer.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th March 2010, 9:14 pm

yea mad stupid yo

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th March 2010, 9:51 pm

on a lighter note heres me playing mount and blade online beta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhrE2zQPjY

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 9th March 2010, 11:28 pm

looks wierd
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 10th March 2010, 2:27 pm

Yeah its because most of the bots are retarded sometimes and also since my video recorder slowed down the gameplay a lot.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down