Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Gang Wars Roleplay Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Gang Wars Roleplay

+21
federalwolf
Jagdgeschwader
M3LA
mattfosho77
Masta Shef
NegativeHUNTER
Made in Finland
Dexta117
eaustinn36
AaUndeadMarine
DeadApe
Zomando
bman4782
PatrickQ 96
CREAMYEENISS
Garquin
zombie dude
Cry Vengeance
SiwyCK
BLACK SNOW 13
Meatshield718
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gang Wars Roleplay Empty Gang Wars Roleplay

Post  Meatshield718 31st March 2010, 11:42 pm

Alright, so I figured I might take Gang Wars, and turn it into a bigger, more roleplay orientated thing. So here it goes. Make sure to question, add ideas, and comment on this.

Thanks!

BackStory

You enter a cigar smoke covered room following a man with a smart suit, and slicked back hair. He opens his arm to invite you into to what looks like a study considering the large bookshelf and hardwood desk. You start to wonder if this was worth the drive all the way to the mansions of Upper-Alderney. Sure, you work for the guy and all, but it’s not like you worship him. After all, organized crime in Liberty City is coming to an end.

“Take a Seat.” states a man behind the desk in the study.

“Now, I’m getting’ old, and no one, that’s right, no one, is as good as me at running this city. Not even the mayor.”

He manages a croaked laugh and coughs a couple of times into his sleeve. You notice his grey toupee shift a little bit on his head, but you have enough respect not to tell him.

“What am I? 70? 80? Well, it doesn’t really matter at this point. All that matters is that it’s time to branch out, know what I mean? Not a single one of you guys can handle my job alone, and hell, I won’t even let you prove it so long as I live. So I happened to give you, and three other guys that have really helped me in the past, the chance of a life-time. Listen, all you gotta’ do is take a part of the city. Now, I’m still planning this, got it? You got your little gang under yeh’, and I’m sure you’ll have enough support to handle it. I’ll give you a call to one of your associates in the morning.”

He pauses for a moment.

“You can handle it right?”

The ancient mob boss coughs up another dry laugh and continues talking.

“Besides if you need any help, just hire some guys and I’m sure they’ll work for you.”

The next day you receive a call from your right-hand man. He immediately shouts that the mob-boss finally keeled, and by the time you get him to calm down he finally comes up with the fact that most of the will was finished, but it looked a little rushed at the end.

“Great, and what do we get?”

You didn’t really care that the guy was dead; you just wanted a part of the damn city.

Rules

Initial Rules

-Setup
Friendly Fire-On
Cops-Off
AutoAim-Off
Blips: Off/Leader
Traffic: Medium
Pedestrians: Medium
Respawn Distance: Far

-Starting the Game
The room of 16 has been split up into 3 teams of 5 in original GTAIV The Sixteenth Player is the Drug Trafficker. (Explained Later)

Each team controls one island. (Alderney, Algonquin, or Dukes/Broker)

Gang Wars Roleplay Hrx547

Red area is for the Alderney team
Blue is for the Algonquin team
Green is for the Dukes and Broker team
White is neutral territory. (Gangs shouldn't take offense of teams being there unless they have bad relations.)
Each of the three Gangs needs both a leader, and a treasurer. The leader gives orders to the gang and receives phone calls on deals and gang wars.

The Treasurer keeps track of the guns and drugs that the group has, and should receive the call from the Drug Trafficker for Business.

The other three gang members should listen to orders, and should not “betray” the Gang. However, they can throw down leaders and replace them if they have the numbers to do it.

Everyone starts with a pistol. Weapons can be handed out later. However, each person can only carry their pistol and one other weapon at a time.(Think about how other gangs would think of you if you were walking around with an AK.) Weapons larger than an SMG can not be concealed. If you lose a gun in a safe house

Gangs are allowed to set up Gang Wars, Races, Fight Club, and all of the other things we’re used to in the Gang Wars we’ve played in the past.(See each biography of the gangs before playing. This gives an initial feeling on how the gangs treat each other.)

Drugs and Their Worth

Prescription Drugs: Worth one point per unit
Marijuana Based Products: Worth two points per unit
Meth: Worth three points per unit
Cocaine: Worth four points per unit

The team with the most points is considered the richest team. In a timed game, the richest team wins.

The Three Gangs

Name: In Game Choosing*
Main Safehouse: Lobby Choosing*(In Alderney)
Guns-in-stock:, 2 AK’s 1 Pump Shotgun 1 Mini Uzi
Initial Drugs: 1 unit marijuana, 1 unit meth
Special Abilities: The Mob Boss left you guys with his private Maverick. Use it whenever you want.
Biography: These guys were given the home turf of the Mob Boss in Alderney, a fair amount of guns, but not a whole lot of drugs. These guys are going to have to earn a lot more money to get on top, but hey, they have a helicopter to help with all of that.

Main Safehouse: Lobby Choosing*(In Algonquin)
Guns-in-stock: 4 Mini Uzi’s
Initial Drugs: 1 unit marijuana, 1 unit meth, 1 unit cocaine, 2 units prescription drugs
Special Abilities: This is the only gang that is allowed to drive 1 super car outside of street racing events.
Biography: These guys are considered the ones who put the gun to the mob boss’s head asking for more, and they start off pretty rich, and pretty full of guns. Others really aren’t so sure about these guys, and they should start off with the worst relations of the three gangs.

Main Safehouse: Lobby Choosing*(In Dukes/Broker)
Guns-in-stocks: 3 AK’s, 1 Sniper Rifle, 2 Uzi’s 1 Shotgun
Initial Drugs: 2: units prescription drugs 1 unit marijuana
Special Abilities: These guys are the only ones able to use 1grenades in each confrontation between gangs. Those include all set up meetings and safe-house fights.
Biography: This gang gets to start absolutely loaded with guns, but not a whole lot drugs. They are the powerhouse of the three gangs, and were initially designed to be the mob boss’s private army. Hell, some of them even have the camouflage and helmets to match!

-Drug Trafficker

Needs to be a smart player who will not take sides on gangs because of conflicts outside of game. They should have an even attitude for business towards Gangs.

However, they can deal any drugs to gangs with the set-up of a deal. The Drug Trafficker can announce open trades via the messaging system. Drugs should be recorded by the treasurer and items given needs to be announced after deal. However private deals don't need to be announced to other team unless it is over. Some deals that the drug dealer sets up will be with the knowledge of other gangs. They can be attacked and drugs can be stolen. The drug trafficker should like gangs that can keep him safe. If he dies, he won’t like to do business there as much for a while. The Drug Trafficker can also trade weapons by haggling for drugs that the gangs already have. (No Grenades, A4s, or RPG’s please)

In game:

Gangs can conduct deals for diplomacy against other gangs, for drugs, or for weapons. Drugs and weapons can only be stolen if the attacking team attacks the defending teams main safehouse. To do this, the attacker first calls the defender to state the attack. Then the defending team gets ready for the attack in their safehouse, and the attacking team must arrive and eliminate all players of the opposing team. The defenders win if all attackers are killed. Once you die, you stay as far back as possible. You do not get to go back into the battle again. If the attackers win, they get any 2 items (either drugs or guns, or one of each) that the defending treasurer lists. If the defenders win, they get one gun of their choosing from the attackers. (Cannot be Dukes/Broker’s RPG either way)

Feel free to set wages of drugs or guns on fight club, races, or gang war fights.

Now that’s a lot of rules! Please comment and question! This should be a lot easier to explain in lobby!

Last edited by Meatshield718 on 1st April 2010, 7:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Gang Wars Roleplay Empty Re: Gang Wars Roleplay

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 31st March 2010, 11:54 pm

Can I make your map better?
This is the best setup ever. Also be more clearer about the use of the RPG, it was a bit confusing
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 1st April 2010, 12:00 am

i think this is great! however u did mention about Drug Trafficker as much. what is his poin in the game? how does he gets the guns, can he sell any guns to any team? can he get robbed or take as an enemy? and does he stick with any of the team?
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st April 2010, 12:06 am

Holy shit Meatshield...I'm really impressed. Great job with this, it's about time somebody got off their ass and wrote a rulebook.

5/5, and sign me up for Drug Trafficker.
(Speaking of Drug trafficker, I think a good simple rule to add, would be that the Drug Supplier has to send out a message to all three gang leaders when a deal is available. Example, "Attention clients, 1 Unit of Coke and 2 AK's just off the boat, Meet me in the south pier of Happiness Island if your interested, bring 2 people aside from yourself." This way there will be no favoritism amongst the gangs, and everyone has a fair chance of getting to the contact. Of course the gangs can call the guy to set up little deals, but the main events are broadcasted.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 1st April 2010, 12:22 am

i know i wasn't around much when you were growing up, but i want you to know im proud of you my son.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 1st April 2010, 12:38 am

Awesome I like it meatshield

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 1st April 2010, 1:16 am

Edit**

New picture courtesy of Blacksnow.
New rule on the Drug Trafficker.
More explained RPG rule.

Thanks guys for the feedback.

Hey, it may not seem a lot like it, but I really am a big idea man. I'm good at planning stuff out like this.

So when can we try this out? I'm going to let it sit here and have the public critic a little bit, but anytime is OK with me because of Spring Break! Very Happy

]Also, is Drug Trafficker really spelled with a "ck"? That kind of surprised me when spell check showed that.

And how was the back-story? Did it kind of set the mood? Was is written with some form of entertainment and informative value? Critic that too guys.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 1st April 2010, 1:44 am

I have a question about the neutral territory canyou take them over?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 1st April 2010, 2:29 am

As of right now, no. Generally they will be places that the Drug Trafficker will set up meetings, as well as most meetings for all three gangs.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CREAMYEENISS 1st April 2010, 4:18 am

whoa this is really cool. Definatly get this game up and going soon dude cause it sounds heaps fun.

I like the idea of neutral territory, but one question: can a rival gang enter another gangs territory or does that mean death?
CREAMYEENISS
CREAMYEENISS
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  PatrickQ 96 1st April 2010, 7:55 am

nice work but can u pick up guns what do you mean by "handed out later" please reply. But well done anyway 5/5 Very Happy
PatrickQ 96
PatrickQ 96
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 1st April 2010, 10:29 am

this is amazing and exciting at the same time!

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 1st April 2010, 12:18 pm

This seems like it'll be a lot of fun, we have to try it out sometime..
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 1st April 2010, 12:50 pm

Sick stuff meatshield, Insaniac Gaming will enjoy this (lol.)

My only problem is the Dukes/Broker gang seems a tad bit overpowered, especially with the rpg (He can take out full teams during drug deals if he wants, acting as a sniper or just being in front of them. Also he can take out full cars.)

I understand that they start off without the amount of drugs that everyone else has. I guess just make sure that this is enough.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 1st April 2010, 1:10 pm

We should play this tonight since we'll all be on GTA anyways with EAustins room.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 1st April 2010, 1:14 pm

alright I just want to bring up a few things.

1) is it in a Team Deathmatch lobby or a free mode?
2) Algonquin looks way too OP'd I mean they have control over 3 possibly 4 of the Neutral locations leaving poor little Alderney Trapped if they don't want to start a conflict. possible to get road right - a - ways to cross islands?
3) if in a deathmatch, won't the trafficker get lonley? Sad
4) How does the Trafficker get guns?
5) Can the trafficker get robbed?
6) how will you know were there safehouse is if the blips are off? looking for it possibly or is it said in lobby?

Just an assortment of questions that I am sure would clarify the game a bit more.
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 1st April 2010, 7:10 pm

Looks great. Well tought out indeed. Glad to see there can be another community games other than "life" all of the time outside of zombies lol!

The only thing I would say is make the territory for the Algonquin team 'neutral' for above the north middle park border. This will allow the 'red' and 'green' teams to ineract more often, without stepping into 'blue' territory. It also looks like the 'blue' team has too much territory to start (all of algonquin?).

Other than that though, everything looks great. Can't wait to try it out Very Happy
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 1st April 2010, 7:42 pm

@eaustinn The Algonquin team is supposed to start with the most territory and money to control it. The other teams can meet up via boats, and remember the team from Alderney has a helicopter to fly over without interference.

@ UndeadMarine It is a team deathmatch, and the neutral territories serve no benefit beyond being meeting places outside of certain teams territories. The Trafficker shouldn’t get lonely because he is constantly planning deals, and he can show up to other deals and things such as that. The trafficker gets guns the same way he gets drugs-across the border. The trafficker can only be robbed when in a deal with another gang. Sure you can peel off with his drugs if you set up the deal, but he’ll never come back after that if he has any sense. Each gangs safehouse is announced in lobby.

@Creemyeenis It’s up to the gang leader to decide what to do if an enemy gang rolls up in their territory.

@Patrick Q Guns will be handed to members in game by the leader, as well as when they receive guns from raids and trades.

@DeadApe The original rules for the RPG were that they could only be used to attack a safehouse, but from now on I’m changing that RPG to grenades. It allows more team to peel out before you are hit. Also then the members of that gang won’t have to carry it around as their big gun.

EDIT*** Dukes/Broker RPG is now grenades.

And lastly @Cry Vengence. Yes, lets play tonight!
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 2nd April 2010, 12:51 am

well since it wasn't tonight possibly tomorrow? I really want to do this, Meatshield fixed a lot of problems and kind of cemented down some solid rules
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 2nd April 2010, 1:47 am

could this become a weekly thing coz it really sounds good and i want to play once i get up and running again.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 2nd April 2010, 1:50 am

well i think we should try it out first, before creating a weekly gaming
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 2nd April 2010, 2:12 am

well could someone capture the match on video or something, possibly from all 3 gangs views and also the drug traffickers view aswell.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 2nd April 2010, 12:43 pm

Dexta why in the world would that be possible. we have trouble keeping one person in UX with a capture card what makes you think we would have 4
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 2nd April 2010, 1:11 pm

Well it wouldn't take more than 1 person to record it all. He would just have to change roles each night.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 2nd April 2010, 3:33 pm

Well i thought we had more than one person with a capture card but if we only have one then your idea is great for that fin.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next