Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Hello everyone! New player joining the brink!

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty Hello everyone! New player joining the brink!

Post  Bladewind23 10th April 2010, 2:38 am

Im happy to be joining UndeadXbox since killing zombies is one thing i love to do, im also into roleplaying, so i found that this was a right thing for me (speaking of the Life sessions), ive seen many of the youtube videos of the zombie attacks, and i figured that i would belong here. So in this case, i say hello to all and i hope that i can have some fun with you guys soon!
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty Re: Hello everyone! New player joining the brink!

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 10th April 2010, 3:20 am

welcome to the site =D make sure to read the FAQ and hope to see you in game. if you like role play games ur gonna like my zombie game. check out the rules on the " The first outbreak roleplay" game for the rules. see you on zombie night
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! New player joining the brink! Empty Re: Hello everyone! New player joining the brink!

Post  DeadApe 10th April 2010, 5:24 am

Welcome to the community! Sounds like you definitely belong here, we just had the most epic roleplay game today (see "Life Cops n Robbers" Community Game - Friday April 9th, topic.)

We will be sure to invite you to the next one.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 10th April 2010, 1:33 pm

Welcome to the community man!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 10th April 2010, 6:53 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:Im happy to be joining UndeadXbox since killing zombies is one thing i love to do, im also into roleplaying, so i found that this was a right thing for me (speaking of the Life sessions), ive seen many of the youtube videos of the zombie attacks, and i figured that i would belong here. So in this case, i say hello to all and i hope that i can have some fun with you guys soon!

I got ur pm. You will definatly be invited to next weeks game; im always looking for people who like to roleplay. Thanks for reading the rules instantly (most newcomers don't).

See you next week, and welcome!! Very Happy
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down