Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival

4 posters

Go down

Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival

Post  BowArrow2 13th April 2010, 11:22 am

After reading the cops and robbers role-play, i thought, "this would be great if all of a sudden a zombie apocalypse would occur and the players would have to fight zombies"
So i came up with a great (at least i think) game mode.
Rules:
Depending on how many people are in the game, 25 percent would be police/military, 1 would be a starting zombie, and the rest regular people. The game will start out with everyone going to their jobs, and the police and military patrolling their districts. One civilian has to get sick, and become infected. The infected has to infect all the others and has infinite lives now. The zombie gets a knife so he actually can kill lol. The civilains have to act like real civilians in a zombie apocalypse (they all can't go get machine guns and kill all zombies, they go to police for help) Pistols are fine and one civilian can be a pawnshop owner and is able to have a shot gun. The military and police must try to rescue all civilians. Heres the catch... if u are attacked by a zombie and lose health, then u have been bitten. You have a day before you turn. (game time) This will make the apocalypse real and very challenging for the police/military. Police and military are allowed body vests, and if are hit don't get infected unless they lose green health. Similar rules apply like life, like the police/military have to be called in or see something to act. Civilians cant fly military vehicles or drive them unless getting chased by infected or in the case of an infected police/ military personnel. The police/military at certain times might have to waste whole areas, even if there are survivors just to stop the infected.
Players:
All players will start as civilians until i designate them with a position. The initial infection will not start till i say so. Please be serious, because this will be fun and awesome and we don't want rpg wielding 5 year olds killing themselves. lol If you are infected or killed by infected zombie, u will become one, pick up a knife and go kill!

Tell me what u think of the idea, and if you have any suggestions, pleas comment. I'll listen lol. If enough people are interested, i will start up a game. Im planning on one on Saturday.
BowArrow2
BowArrow2
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty Re: Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival

Post  DeadApe 13th April 2010, 2:58 pm

Sounds like ZRP.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival Empty Re: Idea for new gta4 gametype. Zombie Survival

Post  BowArrow2 13th April 2010, 7:32 pm

a little but I wanna make it more like Life, how certain areas havnt been affected and how the military can control the situation, but yes it is similar
BowArrow2
BowArrow2
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 13th April 2010, 7:49 pm

DeadApe wrote:Sounds like ZRP.

Sounds EXACTLY like zrp, only probably before the infection really sinks in...

Actually it sounds like a combo of my "life", deadape's zrp, and KUSH's form of the outbreak.

And no offense (plz don't take this the wrong way), but it seems like you just took everyone else's ideas, combined them, and claimed them as your own (whether you realize it or not). Good idea though, if the ideas were not already created, this would be gold.

(the reason I say "whether you realize it or not" is that KUSH's "first outbreak" game and the sites "zrp" is visible to certain members only (that the admins see are mature enough to roleplay). My version of "life" is the only one that is visible to all, so I can see how you thought of this)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 13th April 2010, 8:41 pm

yah im not sure but i believe my game mode is in the roleplay section which you may have access to view. if you check it out it is alot like mine. i havent tried it yet but im going to be experimenting with using npc civilians in game and just going without to see which plays better. when my xbox gets back im gonna be trying this out so just read my rules and make a character and post it on my topic, its called the first outbreak, roleplay game.

if you play this and think that your version would be drastically different, maybe you could explain further on it. but i would suggest waiting to try ZRP or my game mode before this.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BowArrow2 13th April 2010, 8:50 pm

ya i agree, but the idea wasnt mine, it was my brother, though it would be interesting to combine several different modes... but ignore his idea, he probably took others ideas.
BowArrow2
BowArrow2
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 13th April 2010, 9:22 pm

Actually eaustin and kush, the roleplay section is visible to everyone now.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 13th April 2010, 9:30 pm

DeadApe wrote:Actually eaustin and kush, the roleplay section is visible to everyone now.

Oh, I did not know that. I must've missed the update. Disregard that last bit then.. Actually, disregard the whole thing, didn't know it was your brother posting and not you lol!
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 13th April 2010, 10:21 pm

is it postable? i have alot of people wanting to post there characters onto the char page for : The first outbreak Roleplay game but lots of people are sending me messages asking for permission to post
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down