Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The First And Last Day... Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The First And Last Day... Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The First And Last Day... Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The First And Last Day... Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The First And Last Day... Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The First And Last Day... Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The First And Last Day... Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The First And Last Day... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The First And Last Day... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The First And Last Day... Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The First And Last Day... Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The First And Last Day... Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The First And Last Day...

+5
oO Coggy Oo
RedrumSalad
. ADestroyer360
Cry Vengeance
Qthewinner
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The First And Last Day... Empty The First And Last Day...

Post  Qthewinner 15th April 2010, 2:24 am

Thomas Derry lived his whole life in Liberty, living in the ghetto, but no matter what happened, he always survived. When there was a gang war in his area, he would survive when most of the boys his age end up dead or in jail for killing the other boys. Sometimes... being a survivor just ain't enough...

Saturday at 4:43 was when hell broke loose and the end of Thomas' life....

Tom was at his local coffee shop, reading a newspaper and chatting with his neighbor about the weather when a car crashed through the window of the shop. Tom's neighbor's last words before being crushed by a car was, "What could happen?" Tom ignored all inclinations to help his friend, jumping out of his chair and climbing over the table, away from the once comfortable seat near the window. There was blood inside windows of the car, Tom noted as he stepped over to try and check on the driver and passenger. The windows on the driver and passenger sides are broken, and inside are a woman and a man. The woman was driving, it is obvious she is dead as a large chunk of her neck is missing... right in the passenger's mouth. Tom rushes to the passenger side and forces the door open, the person reaches for him, a disturbingly hungry growl coming from the person. "Are you okay?" Asked Tom. No answer... His skin is clammy and green looking"ARE YOU OKAY?" Still no answer... There is still blood dripping out of its mouth... A sense tingles in the back of Tom's head, just like during childhood, that he should get out, get out now... Tom stops himself from reaching around the man to unlock the seat belt, but too late... As he pulls his hand back, the man grabs Tom's hand and forces it in his mouth. Tom screams as he is bitten, falling on his knee and dropping his other hand into the car floor. Tom feels something heavy and grabs it... Eyes closed, Tom heaves the object and smashes it into the head of the man. A sickening crunch is heard, but the biting does not cease. He hits the man again, and again, and again until finally, his hand comes free... Falling backwards, Tom clutches his bloody hand. Looking up, Tom realizes what he had beaten the man with was a hammer and not only that, the man was still alive... his face was a bloody mess, one eye was hanging out, another was smashed into the head... The only reason it had let go of Tom's hand was because he had broken the teeth. Tom gets up, running out of the shop to his Chevy, while taking out his car keys. He was going to the hospital, this hand was going to need some stitches...

Several hours later... Tom leaves the hospital, hand bandaged and in a bad mood. "What man would do that?" Asked Tom to himself as he waved a cab after deciding not to drive with one hand, also because Tom was feeling a little sick... 'Damn bastard, got me sick.' Thought Tom as he came to his apartment complex...

10:23 PM

Tom heats up some food and is about to sit down to eat when his phone rings. "To hell with you people..." Said Tom as his hand picks up the phone. "Hello?" "Hey, Tom." Answered the caller. It was Marty, one of few living friends from highschool. "Hey, Marty." Said Tom, feeling a little calmer. "Whad'ya need?" "I'm looking for another man for a poker game, another one of the guys called to say he was sick and isn't coming." Tom sighed, tempted to tell Marty that he only calls when he needs to, but decided against it and instead answers. "Alright, Marty. I'll be there in a few." "Great!" Said Marty. "I'll see you then." Tom picks up his food, stuffs it in the fridge and walks out of his apartment.

10:39 PM

Tom finds Marty's house in the suburbs, Tom was always jealous of Marty living in the nice and quiet area, which added to his irritability that was growing as his hand was getting worse... Tom steps up to Marty's front door and rings the bell, then when no one answers, he rings again... 'Probably in the yard.' Thought Tom as he walked around and opened the fence door and stepped into the backyard. Tom was expecting the two small obnoxious dogs that Marty's wife kept, but there was nothing, not even the tiniest annoying growl. It didn't help alleviate Tom's suspicions when he noticed a little blood on the ground near the fence and little marks that only a tiny dog could do when attempting to dig... There it was again, the tingle was back... The sensation that if he didn't go, Tom would die... But Tom had to go on, if there was something wrong... Marty could be in trouble, Tom took a breath and walked up to the patio of the house. Tom notices a lot of things wrong now, there are what appear to be bones on the grounds covered in blood, as was the area around them. Tiny bones... Tom walks up and sees that the double doors have been bashed in, a table knocked over... And there, was Marty's wife, Crystal, bent over something, her back was to Tom. "Crystal, what happened to-" Tom started to ask, but he stopped and realized what she was doing... Crystal was eating her husband's corpse, and enjoying it... Tom's voice was quiet enough that Crystal didn't react as she takes a bite of Marty's finger... Tom looks around, thinking to run until he saw something on the ground right beside Crystal, Marty's gun, an antique Japanese pistol... Tom decides to make sure that Crystal should be caught for this and slowly advances to the gun... He stands right behind her as he tries to reach for the gun, the gun is beside her, close enough for her to see and stop eating Marty and reach for Tom's hand. Tom already had one hand bitten today, he wasn't going to let this cannibal from taking a chunk out of him too. Tom grabs the gun, and barely dodging out of her reach, aims it at her. "What the HELL is wrong with you?" Yells Tom. Crystal ignores his question, preferring the reaching and moaning option.... People were becoming very cliche. "Stop it, I will shoot!" Said Tom, backing away as Crystal stands up and with surprising speed, springs after him. Tom falls back, Crystal falling after... BANG! Crystal's head flops back as a bullet goes through it, Tom fires again and again. The body of Crystal falls right next to Tom... Tom gets up, and is about to walk inside, when two more men come out of the house. Both of these men were also groaning and reaching for Tom, Tom decided to finally listen to his sensible side and sprints away. Slamming the door of the gate behind him, he rushes to the car and gets in, putting the keys in the ignition and driving away... It was hard to drive, the hand was hurting so badly, it was giving Tom a headache... and he was now strangely hungry, for meat.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

The First And Last Day... Empty Re: The First And Last Day...

Post  Cry Vengeance 15th April 2010, 5:25 pm

Interesting approach on a popular genre, though the ending left something to be desired, seemed a bit rushed at the end.

In any case, good work! ^^

-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th April 2010, 10:14 pm

kinda makes me hungry.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 16th April 2010, 1:54 am

11:11 AM Saturday Evening... Make a wish, like it'll count for anything.

Tom was getting really hungry... 'This is a really bad time to have an appetite' Thought Tom as he drove to the police station to report what happened. As he drove up to the station, Tom realized that this area, that had always been the heart of Liberty was dead silent... Tom parks his vehicle and steps out, and walks to the door, looking around, something is wrong here...

Tom sees the door and almost opens it when a large police officer appears out of nowhere, wielding a police issued shotgun.
"You livin'?"Asked the officer quietly.
"Wha- What?" Asked Tom, afraid to move in fear of antagonizing the officer.
"Looks like you're fine..." Continued the officer opening the door and dragging Tom into the building.
Tom doesn't have a good look of the officer, he is covered head to toe in SWAT gear. The officer doesn't give Tom anytime to ask questions.
"Put your hands behind your head!" Says the officer quietly.
"What's goi-"
"PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD" Yells the officer as he flips the shotgun end first and hits Tom in the stomach.
Tom collapses, coughing as he puts his hands behind his head.
"Now..." The officer continues.
"Get up, and we're going to put you in the cells... Yes, that'll be safer..."
The officer poked Tom in the back with the gun and Tom started walking up to the door behind the desk. Tom stops for a second to note two bodies, one police officer and a civilian, both have bites covering their bodies, but the civilian was the one with a bullet in his head. A much more harder jab from the shotgun reminds Tom to keep moving.
As he is forced down the hall to open the door, Tom smells something rotting... Walking through the doorway, Tom widens his eyes in horror as he sees inside the bars, both officers and civilians clawing at him and moaning in that horrible tone... Animal eyes staring at him, wanting to make a meal of him...
"Now, you're going in the cells with the others" Said the officer poking with his gun...
"No..." Says Tom quietly.
"What'd you say?" Asked the officer.
"I am not going into the cells with thos- those THINGS!" Said Tom, starting backwards and meeting the gun...
"Not those cells, that one."
Tom looks, and breathes a sort of a sigh of relief as he sees that the last cell is empty, but in his mind, he knew that if something happened to the cop, it would mean even more time with the insane people in those cells...
Tom decided then that if he was going to die, he was going to die outside of those cells by a gun. Flipping around with more speed than he knew he had, Tom knocks the gun away from him and kicks the cop into the arms of the imprisoned people. Tom grabs the gun, pulls it out of the officer's loosening grip, takes the key and runs out of the room. Gasping, Tom locks the door behind him and leans against the door, listening for the cop to stop screaming for a long time... "What the hell have I done!?"
Tom decided to try and get some sleep, to clear his head... Maybe it was just a dream.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 16th April 2010, 9:41 am

this story is great! sure there is a few grammar mistakes, (like more harder, lol) but other than that, awesome!
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th April 2010, 10:15 am

Great story but what happens when tom turns into a zombie
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 16th April 2010, 3:30 pm

the story ends? lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 16th April 2010, 5:19 pm

Damn it! I forgot to correct that mistake...
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 17th April 2010, 3:33 am

5:25 AM Sunday Morning, smoke 'em if you got 'em...

Tom wakes up hoping that he is in his bed, none of this nightmare having actually happened, if only...
Getting up from the corner he was curled up in near the jail door, Tom checks his watch.
'There is no one else here still... Is there an emergency? Perhaps whatever is causing this psychopathic attitude is in the air?' Tom thinks as he looks down at his hand.
'Or perhaps... It can spread by bites, like rabies...' Tom shakes that horrible thought of his head, there has to be something to see if that is in fact how it spreads... Unless it is too late?

5:35 AM
Tom decides to check the rest of the building, to make sure that there aren't anyone else infected that the cop missed... Deciding that instead of running into rooms where he could be outnumbered and overwhelmed, Tom starts to check by knocking on the doors one at a time and listening for any moans before opening the doors... There are bodies everywhere, most of them with bullets in their heads... There was that tingle again, that sensation in the back of Tom's head, just as he hears some rustling around the corner.
Tom peeks around the corner. Around the corner are two people fighting over a corpse, beating each other off the body. Breathing quietly, Tom pulls back then after mentally preparing himself with typical jargon like 'I can do this! I'll kick their asses.' which does little to alleviate concerns, he jumps out and fires at the two. The gun goes flying out of Tom's hands and he slams into a cubical. The burst of the shotgun manages to blow the head off one of the infected, but the other is only hit partially by the shells...
The infected woman with glaring red eyes stares at Tom for a moment, then with an unholy roar, rushes at him. Tom, gets up and runs from the monster, hopping over desks and throwing binders and the such at her. 'Nothing can stop her!' Thought Tom as he fled through the office. 'No... Not her, IT.' Barely a step ahead of the woman, Tom was running out of breath as he opened a door labelled "Detective" and slams it shut. Taking a moment to examine the room, Tom finds two possible weapons, a police baton on the desk and a knife. The baton is not strong enough to kill the infected, but a knife might do something...
Tom runs to grab the knife as the infected woman bashes the door down. The woman doesn't even stop to check where Tom is, running straight at him, tackling him before he can use his knife. Using his hands to hold the head back, Tom tries to regain control of the situation. 'No, NO, NO, NO, NO!' He thinks as he fights for his life. Kicking with both of his legs, Tom forces the woman off of him and she slams into a a wall. Tom picks up a knife and with stabs her hand into the wall, pinning it there, but he doesn't realize even now that this wasn't a human and that pain isn't a part of it... The creature keeps forcing itself forward, ignoring its pinned hand, which is starting to be ripped apart. Tom, in a panic, suddenly becomes wrapped in a rage and he rushes forward towards the beast rather than out of the room, he grabs the woman's head with both heads and smashes it against the wall multiple times.

It was a few minutes after it stopped moving before Tom regained control of himself. 'I'm hungry...' Thought Tom as he gets up from the mess and with still bloody hands, goes to find some food...
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 17th April 2010, 11:05 am

lol, great ending, after he smashes a used-to-be woman's head into a wall........."i'm hungry".......i dont think i woulda been able to keep my appetite thru all that, great story!
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 17th April 2010, 3:40 pm

Thank you, I thought it would be creepy.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 17th April 2010, 5:42 pm

6:33 AM If you're reading this, buy a watch.

After rummaging through multiple desks in the offices of the police station without finding anything, Tom decides to try and see if there is anything on the radio.
'Maybe, there are other people that can get me out of here...' Thought Tom as he finishes searching the bodies, not even considering how particularly unsanitary the bodies of the infected and taking a candy bar from the body of the infected that he had bashed into the wall.

'I've never been so hungry, and this doesn't do shit to help deal with it!' Was all that Tom thought as he ate the chocolate.
"Hello?"
This question woke Tom out of his daze of hunger and he stares up at the radio that he had found.
"If anyone is out there, please send help!" The voice begged, obviously male, sounds out of breath.
"My daughter and I are hiding on the third floor the office building at the intersection of Baker and Audelia. Please... Help us..."
Tom picks up his gun and decides that he should go help, they might know where the evacuation is or at least... they may have food.

8:30 AM

Tom finally reaches the intersection after more than an hour and a half of sneaking around the city, trying to avoid the masses of infected that stalk around for food.
Opening the intact door to the office carefully, Tom checks the corners with his gun and when its clear, advances quickly down the entryway to the stairs, avoiding the elevators.
The third floor stairs are blocked by rubble and other things... Someone was trying to hold the infected, it works, but Tom can't reach the third floor, he has to go through the second floor to the elevators... The floor that has blood splattered on its floors.

Readying himself and deciding how to deal with the situation, Tom quietly goes into the second floor hallway. There are sounds of feasting infected in all the rooms, but Tom still goes on... He almost clicks the elevator when the first infected roars from across the hall, informing the others that there was a tasty morsel of Tom waiting on a silver platter...
First shot takes two of the infected down. Second is less effective, blowing one's arms off. Third takes both of the legs of an infected. The elevator opens and Tom flips around and fires, in time to greet a waiting infected, whose brains are spewed across the elevator. Tom runs in the elevator and closes it, barely before an infected forced its arms into the doorway...
"This... is not my day..." Said Tom to himself as he tries to put together mathematically how much ammo he had left...
'One for earlier, four for just now...' He thinks. 'Okay, so three to go, if I am right about this gun...'

The elevator door opens and Tom peeks out, ready to close it and head back down to the first floor if any infected show their faces, but this floor is clear and he steps out. Checking each room, Tom finds nothing until he finds a room containing a few infected corpses dumped in there. Tom finds the restrooms and decides to walk in and wash his face. Cleaning the blood off his face, Tom looks at his reflection for a moment, glad to see that his brown eyes were not like the infected woman was, until his reflection started to change, mutating into a horrible, disfiguring figure. Tom falls back, almost screaming. He sits there gasping for a moment, then he gets up to check the reflection again, it is normal and human.
"What is going on!?" Asked Tom himself, it was that moment that he heard a scream on the third floor... It was a little girl's scream. Tom runs out of the bathroom and into the only room he hasn't checked yet, only to find a 6 and a half foot giant scraping at a closed door...
"Oh shit." Said Tom as the infected turned to face him. Running back, Tom could not even begin to express his regret of forgetting his gun in the bathroom... "I hate infected. I hate fathers with their stupid little girls. I HATE YOU, GOD!" Tom yells as he runs into the bathroom and right when he needed to keep running, he slips...
Slamming against the floor and still sliding, Tom hits the wall and starts crawling, seeing his gun less than three feet away... Tom almost gets to his gun, his hands touching the safe, comforting barrel when he feels the infected grabbing his leg.
"Oh... COME ON!" Says Tom as he is dragged back.
Flipping around, Tom kicks the large infected in the face with his other leg, it does not stop it... Tom kicks the arms that are holding onto his foot, which doesn't do much either. Then, Tom pushes on his shoe and the infected has a shoe fly into its face with no human foot. Tom, with all the speed a man crawling has, grabs the shotgun and fires at the infected that manages to grab his foot again, barely missing his own foot and blowing said infected's head off...
Tom gets up, and slowly puts his shoe back on, then goes to the room where the girl was screaming. "Hello?" Tom asks, knocking on the locked door.
"He- Hello..." Replied the girl.
"Are you okay?"
"I-I guess so..."
"Okay." Says Tom. "Its okay, I promise its okay..." Then he asks. "Where's your father?" But Tom already knew the answer...
"He's... Gone..."
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Ronan 17th April 2010, 6:02 pm

It's a twist!!! Dun Duuun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 17th April 2010, 8:45 pm

lol, i can actually picture this being a movie
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 18th April 2010, 4:52 pm

11:21 AM Drink your human flavored shakes while their cold!

"Did... Did..." Says the girl, unable to say what she means.
"Yeah." Says Tom sadly...
A click and the door opens and a short girl, probably around eight comes out. To Tom's surprise, the girl pulls out a pistol and aims right at his face.
"Oh, come the hell on..." Says Tom to himself.
"Don't try anything, mister!" The girl yells, slowly reaching to take Tom's shotgun. "Dad told me what people can and will do!" Tom let's her try to take it, she's too small to carry both at once anyway... Tom was right.
The girl dropped both guns as the heavier shotgun crushes her hand against the ground.
"OW! Damn it!" She yells, waving her hurt hand, to the slight amusement of Tom, that is until she starts crying...
"No..." She says quietly, tears starting to drip down her face.
Reaching his hand in an awkward way, Tom pats the girl, not sure what to do.
"I... I'm sorry...." Stutters Tom.
"Is that all you have to say about that?" Asks the girl, looking up with pure anger. "My father is DEAD and you can only say that you're sorry?!"
Tom is by now getting tired of this situation.
"Listen kid." Snarls Tom, picking up both guns. "Your father was infected and he would have killed and DEVOURED you and me. I don't give a DAMN about how tore up inside you are right now, I only care about survival. Now where the hell is the evacuation?"
The girl is quiet, still in tears. Tom starts to walk away...
"Wait... Please..." Says the girl, controlling her sniffles.
"Well?" Asks Tom.
"The docks... That's what Dad said when he was listening to the radio..."
"Alright." Tom says, offering the pistol to her. She looks up, and accepts it.
"Good, now come on. We have a ride to catch.
A loud snapping sound is heard, its coming from the stairs... Tom hears moans and his eyes widen as the infected rush through the now broken through barricade.
"GET IN THE ELEVATOR!" Yells Tom, stopping to shoot the closest infected and grab the radio as he runs to the elevator, not even checking the kid.
As he gets in, the elevator closes yet again on time. After a few minutes, Tom decides to ask a question...
"Why the hell did you go up in this building anyway, kid?" Asks Tom.
"The monsters came after us and we had to get inside..." Says the girl, not even looking at him.
Tom nods as the elevator opens and they run out.
They get out of the office building and start the journey to the docks...
"By the way" Says the girl."Don't call me kid. My name is Casey."
"Fine, Casey. I'm Tom." Answers Tom, not paying attention to her, only the idea of escape... and that damn hunger that was getting worse...
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 18th April 2010, 6:09 pm

i bet you he eats Casey, lololol

great story, keep it coming
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 18th April 2010, 11:05 pm

2:49 PM Sunday. "So two humans walk into a zombie bar..."

The radio buzzes, interrupting Tom and Casey's break in a quiet construction site.
"This is a emergency broadcast, if there is any person not infected, you must reach the extraction points spread out throughout Liberty City. President Melson has given the U.S. Air force orders to eliminate the infected threat by any means necessary, Liberty City will be bombed until every single thing is wiped out, living and infected. Evacuate the city immediately. The bombing will commence at approximately 1700 hours. " Oh shit.
Immediately, Tom and Casey get up.
"Forget everything else, WE ARE GOING NOW!" Yells Tom as he picks up his gun and starts running.
"I KNOW!" Shouts Casey as she chases after Tom.
Even as Tom and Casey run, many other survivors die. Gunshots can be heard everywhere and screams also as the infected rip and devour survivors.
Tom runs down the street, ignoring the idea of stealth now, encounters no infected, even as they pass by a large column of abandoned cars...
As they pass through the lines of cars, Casey peeks in them.
"Quit it, Case." Says Tom. "There might be some in the cars..."
Casey stops and follows Tom, nervously eyeing her gun as they march along the suddenly quiet area...
Tom and Casey pass an intersection with some crashed cars, but as they pass, a loud echo can be heard of a moan... which is joined by another and another until it is impossible to tell where is the safe way...
Tom and Casey stay close together, crouching as they go through, watching for the infected that hunt them...
They almost made it past the horde that was looking for food... Almost.
As Tom goes by a truck, he runs right into two infected, who roar and attack...
Tom fires one round, hitting one of the infected in the stomach, but not a lethal shot, only causing its intestines to spill on the ground... Tom tries to shoot, but he hears a click.
"Oh shit..." Says Tom as the infected barrel into him.
Tom fights one off, but he hears in the distance... Like an earthquake... Their coming... Then Tom sees Casey try to shoot the infected... But she didn't turn the safety off..
"TURN THE SAFETY OFF!" Shouts Tom as he fights to keep the infected from biting him.
Casey fires one shot, it misses... She shoots again. This time, it hits one of the infected in the head. Casey shoots the other infected, the one still on Tom, she only hits it in the back, then a fourth shot gets it, but not before the infected bites Tom on the leg... and on the arm
Tom screams in pain and lies there...
Casey walks up to Tom's prone body as he lays there.
Tom's eyes are closed and he is in pain, his body shaking... Casey takes aim with her pistol, tears in her eyes, but then Tom opens his eyes.
"If you want to get out alive, RUN. NOW." Snarls Tom, forcing himself up with new energy. Casey stays there...
"I think you didn't hear me, RUN and DON'T look back!" Yells Tom... Casey, in tears, runs... Leaving Tom to slowly walk away from the coming death... Tom's head hurts even more, like someone was splitting it, but he keeps going...
'I can't make it much further...' Thinks Tom... 'They got me...'
Tom hobbles into an apartment complex, closing the intact door. Tom's leg collapses from under him and he crawls to the the desk and let's it support him...
'Good night, Casey... I hope there is a better world out there for you...' Thinks Tom as he drifts off into a fevered sleep...
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 19th April 2010, 12:10 am

hmmmmmm, this better not be the end.....
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 19th April 2010, 11:40 pm

Very interesting.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 21st April 2010, 2:36 pm

3:47 PM GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER!

Tom lays there, his mind in a blaze of thought... Thoughts of escape and survival, and also of... a unholy hunger... As two infected bang on the door... it starts to crack under the pressure of their fists and their moans penetrate even Tom's fevered dreams...
Dreaming of ripping people apart and feasting on their flesh, Tom starts to smile, until he hears something...
"Get up." Says a voice.
Tom ignores the voice, until it says more forcefully,
"GET UP." Tom feels something else, something of his old mindset coming back...
"GET UP, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Yells the voice.
"GET UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE, DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP NOW!" Tom's eye open, their now red gleam showing right as the infected finally break through the doors... And a new rage fills Tom...
Tom leaps at the infected in a surprising turn of events and punches one, sending it flying, then grabs one by the neck, lifts and slams it against the ground. The other infected jumps on Tom, but he grabs its neck and in moments, snaps it, tossing the body to the ground... Tom looks up and roars... but not like he ever could or would...

Casey runs through a warehouse, being chased by two infected... "Not now...." Says Casey as she runs to the door leading to the docks, opening it and barely slamming it behind her as the infected crash into the door... But the door leads to a balcony, there is no other way... She looks down, seeing that she could make the jump... or break her legs... She jumps, just as the infected break down the door. Falling to the ground, Casey's last thoughts were a prayer that this would not be her end... One of her legs makes a snapping noise as she crashes down into the ground, her leg is broken... 'No...' Thinks Casey as she barely controls a scream of pain... Crawling away into a small building, Casey listens as the infected roar and slam her door... 'I can't end up like dad...' Thinks Casey. 'No...' Turning the safety off, Casey leans up against a wall and points the gun at her head...

Tom almost seems to fly as he runs through the streets, faster than any human should go, he doesn't even bleed from his wounds anymore. Any infected getting in his way are massacred as he destroys their weak bodies with his bare hands... Tom laughs like a maniac, his human side showing for a moment. Running into a warehouse, Tom smells the smell of a little friend he met earlier as he runs out a door that had recently been broken...
Casey cries silently as she tries to force herself to pull the trigger and end her doomed life... As she finally starts to pull the trigger, two loud bangs, louder than the others are heard and the door is kicked in, the entire thing crashing down. Standing in the door was Tom... no... His face was horrible... those red eyes, but it was what Tom was... Casey takes aim, ending the nightmare for a friend, when Tom leaps faster than any infected she'd seen...
Smacking the gun out of her hand, Tom almost takes a bite out of this bitch's head, but he stops himself...
"Casey..." Says Tom. Casey doesn't react, not believing that it is still him...
"Broken leg, apparently attempted suicide... Disappointing."
Casey stares, shocked that he had not completely changed yet. "Tom, ho-" She starts, but Tom grabs Casey, lifting her up and starts to run out the door.
"No questions, we are leaving this hellhole." Says Tom, his red eyes starting to turn back to their normal brown color.
Tom hears the sounds of helicopters in the distance and goes after the sound, carrying Casey with her broken leg...
Tom and Casey ran through the docks, the warehouses and infected until they finally reach the gates of the compound that the evacuation would be. But, before Tom can get close enough to get help, a bullet shot goes through Tom's shoulder, barely missing his head, he falls over and Casey goes flying off his back, crashing into a crate and passing out momentarily.
"Eliminate the infected and check the girl for bites" A voice commanded as Casey opened her eyes.
Watching two men come over, one moving towards Tom, the other to her... The soldier near Casey puts a finger on her neck to check her pulse, then looks her up and down.
"No bites noted, sir." Yelled the soldier.
"Lots of bites on this one." Commented the other soldier, looking back... Right when Tom's eyes open, red again. Pushing himself up from the ground, Tom grabs the soldier to steady himself, then bites his neck, while using him as a shield, running back.
"We got a serious one!" Says the commanding officer, walking out of the compound with a few more troops. "TAKE IT DOWN!"
They shoot, but the monster that was Tom dodges the bullets, dropping the now bullet riddled soldier and running into a warehouse...
"Get the girl inside to the evac helicopter, NOW!" Yells the officer to one of his men, who picks up the dazed Casey and brings her inside. She hear more gun shots as the soldier brings her to the helicopter, a medic takes her and sticks her with a needle, making her sleepy...
The soldiers keep back, watching for the infected. "Remember, this type of infected is smarter and stronger than the rest and it will get in the compound unless we make sure it is dead." Warns the Captain, checking around for a possible ambush from above, then he hears a rustling noise and turns around only to see a man start to scream as he is dragging away quickly by the monster...
"THERE!" He yells, starting to shoot at the infected, but he goes around a corner.
The Captain checks the corner and sees one of his men, his throat ripped out bleeding on the ground.
Then the Captain hears a horrible voice echo throughout the warehouse. "I will enjoy your blood..." Says Tom, laughing again as the lights go out in the warehouse... "I wander how you like this..." Echoes Tom, circling around, watching the soldiers...
"Pull out!" Whispers the Captain to his men, when he sees none of his men around him... Then Tom is behind him, bloody mouth next to ear. "Too late... For all of you..." Then the beast truly took over.

Last edited by Qthewinner on 23rd April 2010, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 22nd April 2010, 11:15 am

SUPER ZOMBIE!

good story, good story
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 23rd April 2010, 4:53 pm

4:06
Casey opens her eyes, she is strapped down in a stretcher and looks around, seeing that she is in a helicopter and off the ground. A man is sitting in the chair opposite to her stretcher.
"Welcome back to the world of the living, kid." Says the man, smiling sadly as he looks out over the city.
Casey struggles for a second against her straps, but tires quickly, the medic looks back at her.
"Careful, your leg is broken, you're still feeling nothing because of the morphine." He says in an annoyed tone.
"Where's Tom?" Asks Casey, fearing the answer.
"Assuming you're talking about the infected that was carrying you..." Says the medic, taking a swig from a canteen. "He's going to be free of his infection soon... He's going to die, I'm sorry..."
"No..." Whispers Casey, looking over the city where she lost home, family, and her only living friend left in the world...

Tom stops himself from feasting, business before pleasure he told himself as he snuck out of the window of the warehouse...'Escape...' Is Tom's only thought as he climbs the fence, only to see that the evac base is empty....
"No..." says Tom.
"NO!" Tom screams with rage, punching a wall, and leaving a dent in the wall.
Running to the ocean, Tom sees only one way to escape this... 'I won't die now, I WILL NOT DIE HERE!' Tom thinks as he jumps off the pier and into the ocean... Praying that no one will find him and finish him... Then he realized he didn't remember what praying was... nor why he had left those tasty bodies unfinished...
The loud engines of jets are heard by Casey as they bomb Liberty City... Casey watches the city of her birth be bombed to a crumble...
As Casey drifts off, she says one last thing "Good bye, Tom... Thank you." and then she thought no more...

Author's Notes: Thank you for the moral support and all that, I enjoyed writing for your enjoyment and my own. Have a lovely day, and remember: Tom's still out there!
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 23rd April 2010, 11:48 pm

if this is the end: NO! i want to know what Tom does! keep going! i hate books that end where a character does something to find somebody or whatever and ur on the last page, keep on going
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 7th May 2010, 2:44 am

A fishing boat on the coast near San Andreas at night...

Two men are on this ship, Perry and Teren, they've been fishing their whole lives here just to survive...
Perry, is resting in the bunk in the bowels of their fishing boat, "The Sea Bitch" probably could have picked a better name, but what do you expect from damn fishermen?
A scream disturbs Perry's dream, Teren must have fallen into the sea, again... Getting up, Perry mutters to himself about how incompetent Teren was.
"One of these God damned days..." Mutters Perry as he climbs up the stairs to the deck.
"Ter?" Calls Perry, picking up a nearby flashlight. No answer...
"Oh, for the love of..." Complains Perry, walking around to the edge of the boat... his last mistake as it were, Perry's last image before he dies screaming and being devoured is of a young man with red eyes...
"Peek-A-BOO! I SEE YOU!" Yells the monster that must have come from someone's nightmare...

"Good day, everyone. I, Tom the Zombie, have a single request for you, the viewers: When you are fighting zombies that want your brain, take a moment and look at the horrible creatures you want to kill and just give them a hug and a brain... Because, that's all we want, love and brains... Thank you, and Merry Zombie Day, and now, a lovely song from the Zombie Quartet!
"WE WISH YOU A MERRY SLAUGHTER, WE WISH YOU A MERRY SLAUGHTER AND A HAPPY NEW LIFE!"
"WE WISH YOU A MERRY DEATH, WE WISH FOR A MERRY NEW BRAIN AND A HAPPY, FILLED STOMACH!"
"Wasn't that a lovely song, guys?""
This is a public announcement paid for by Thomas Derry, also starting the "Convince The Asshole Writing Me To Continue My Story Fund, thank you, and Zombie God bless us, every one!
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 7th May 2010, 5:18 pm

how do i donate to the "Convince The Asshole Writing Me To Continue My Story Fund?" lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum