Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Losing Pets Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Losing Pets Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Losing Pets Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Losing Pets Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Losing Pets Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Losing Pets Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Losing Pets Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Losing Pets Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Losing Pets Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Losing Pets Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Losing Pets Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Losing Pets Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Losing Pets

+10
Masta Shef
Cry Vengeance
AaUndeadMarine
B Mane65
ABigSoggy Wafle
Saint Ronan
Qthewinner
MrKurt2012
Made in Finland
RedrumSalad
14 posters

Go down

Losing Pets Empty Losing Pets

Post  RedrumSalad 22nd April 2010, 11:18 am

Im gonna try the best i can to get over this somehow, but, yesterday, i had to have my dog put down...she was 14.

...Murphy just seemed so happy and at peace in life. We were riding to the vet in my moms truck, Murphy sitting next to me in the back seat, on her dog bed, my dad's in the passenger seat, mom is driving, the only noises are the radio and Murphy's breathing. we get to the vet, and after a few minutes (maybe 15) the vet comes out, and tells us to pull around to the side of the building for more privacy, so we do. 2 vets come out of the 2 doors on the side of the building. they open the truck door on the side Murphy's laying on. one of them shaves a small patch of fur off of Murphy's right leg. The other one puts what looks like a small IV tube in to Murphy's leg, this makes her turn and she settles in my lap, im petting her, and crying. the vet puts the shot into the small IV tube.......it just happens so suddenly.....she takes one last deep breath, and doesnt move, im crying harder now, and the vet checks with her stethoscope, and says Murphy's gone......im still petting her, not believing shes dead, my dad asks if its ok if he moves Murphy to the bed of the truck (yes, it has a cover), I, not really wanting him to, say yes...i cry for 10 minutes while my parents are smoking outside the truck....we berry Murphy with a blanket of mine she used to lay on, and my picture, along with her dog bed, and my parent's blanket she also laid on the night b4.....'she died in my hands' i think, and start weeping some more.....

god, yesterday will haunt me forever......i knew Murphy for 13 1/2 years, and now, shes just.....gone. it was all so sudden.....she just seemed so happy, and didnt look like she was ready to die, we guessed she had some time of bone cancer, i knew that even id she did, it didnt really seem to be affecting her besides getting up and laying down. but the worst part......she died in my hands.....i cant believe it, i cant even go downstairs (my room is upstairs) for more than 5 minutes now.....too many memories......... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .........she died in my hands
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Losing Pets Empty Re: Losing Pets

Post  Made in Finland 22nd April 2010, 12:10 pm

Oh c'mon, it's just a fucking dog. I have had pets throughout my life, and gone through all of them dying. I always liked them and it made me sad, but crying and not being able to leave your room over a dog is just ridiculous.

Then again, maybe it's just me. Out of all the funerals I've had to attend I only cried once, and that was when I was carrying the cascet.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 22nd April 2010, 2:41 pm

I know how you feel I lost my pet rat a year ago and my dog courage just got ear surgery but she is okay she is getting old though. Its hard to lose something that you have known for a long time its almost like losing a family member which it essentially is to me. I just hope you get over it and over time you will be okay you just have to know they are okay now.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 22nd April 2010, 5:00 pm

Fin, i came here just for at least some sympathy, (thank you fattyboy) not to catch ur shit! im only fucking 13, and this is my first and hopefully only experience of a pet dying, ive known this dog my whole life! have you ever had any of your pets die in your hands!?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Qthewinner 22nd April 2010, 6:05 pm

I had many of my pets die throughout my life, I was the one who found one of our dogs dead in the yard when I was six, I watched as one of my other dogs had a cancerous tumor and it ruptured and he bled everywhere and couldn't even move so he pissed on himself... That was one of the worst days when I buried that dog, but I was happy he didn't have to suffer anymore. So, go on and be an asshole, but no one will give a fuck when something bad happens and you want to talk about it if you're going to be a douche about it, Fin. So, yeah, I understand, Redrum. I'm truly sorry for your loss...
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Ronan 22nd April 2010, 7:25 pm

I've lost over 30 pets. You'll get used to it. Dogs are practically family members if you've gotten close to them. I'm telling you guys now 28 of them were cats and it was because of coyotes. The other two were dogs.
Saint Ronan
Saint Ronan

http://www.myspace.com/nitsua1201

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 22nd April 2010, 7:33 pm

After loosing 12 hamsters, watching my cat get put to sleep, witnessing my best friends dog get nailed by a car, and experiencing something worse than death, (I have a grandmother that just wants to die. She has no clue where, who, or even what she is. She tells me I am going to hell for not visiting her all 7 days of the week. I have had family deaths before but, this is the only time I get choked up.) I have to realize death is something to be pretty envious about if not at the very least satisfied for what they did on this green and blue orb in the middle a much bigger picture.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 22nd April 2010, 8:02 pm

God damn dude, sorry to hear that. But you must always remember that your dog is probably in a better place now, it doesn't have to suffer. And I know that if u ever get a new dog, it won't be the same but pets are pets, they will eventually get old and pass away and I'm sure it had a good life being around someone who loved it and cherished it. I had a hamster who passed away 5 years ago but he was quite a bugger, he always bit people whenever they went to pet him lol but I still adored him but when I heard that he died I didn't cry because I knew he was in a better place and that he had just gotten too old to live any longer.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 22nd April 2010, 8:26 pm

waa wait your 13 and you've known your dog for 13 1/2 years... WAT

but ik how you feel.

Fin carrying the casket is the hardest thing to do on your emotions. I carried my friends this past weekend...

he was given his 21 gun salute because he was in the marines for a good 6 months
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 22nd April 2010, 8:34 pm

well, im 13 1/2 UndeadMarine, lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 23rd April 2010, 5:40 am

RedrumSalad wrote:Fin, i came here just for at least some sympathy, (thank you fattyboy) not to catch ur shit! im only fucking 13, and this is my first and hopefully only experience of a pet dying, ive known this dog my whole life! have you ever had any of your pets die in your hands!?
No, but I've seen my dog get shot in the head with a rifle cause we couldn't afford a vet. I was 9 at the time, by the way.

You don't need sympathy, you need to move on. And if you can't handle your pets death, I recommend you don't get a new one.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 23rd April 2010, 4:36 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:Fin, i came here just for at least some sympathy, (thank you fattyboy) not to catch ur shit! im only fucking 13, and this is my first and hopefully only experience of a pet dying, ive known this dog my whole life! have you ever had any of your pets die in your hands!?
No, but I've seen my dog get shot in the head with a rifle cause we couldn't afford a vet. I was 9 at the time, by the way.

You don't need sympathy, you need to move on. And if you can't handle your pets death, I recommend you don't get a new one.

Strength doesn't come from being Cold, Dismissive and agnostic of your emotions Fin, it comes from embracing them. And if Redrum was brave enough to trust his feelings to people he ASSUMED would support him, even mildly, then I think that basically speaks for itself.

If your not going to be sympathetic, even if it isn't genuine, Shut your mouth.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 23rd April 2010, 4:38 pm

Well put Cry. It always sucks to loose a pet.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 23rd April 2010, 6:10 pm

I know how you feel dude. I watched one of my cats die from liver cancer on my kitchen floor and then found another's body in the woods. Even now I'm hooking up IV's to and force feeding one of my cats to try and repair it's liver. The best thing you can do is to try and treat any other pet you get as you would've treated them and remember what time you did spend with your dog. Also you were there in your dog's final hours comforting it (I wasn't there for when my dog got put down and I regret it to this day). As your dog's owner and fellow family member I'm sure you did everything in you power to love and care for it.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 23rd April 2010, 7:05 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:If your not going to be sympathetic, even if it isn't genuine, Shut your mouth.
This is why I never answer sympathy threads in the first place...

Whenever I see a sympathy thread, I think how I would feel in that situation. And quite frankly, whenever something sad happens to me, I just shut out the bad feelings. That either works and I get over it faster, or fails horribly. Like the time I had to carry the cascet. I had been shutting out all the bad feelings, but seeing the cascet brought me back to earth and made me realize she was really dead, bringing all the shut out feelings up at the same time...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 23rd April 2010, 7:38 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:If your not going to be sympathetic, even if it isn't genuine, Shut your mouth.

Whenever I see a sympathy thread, I think how I would feel in that situation. And quite frankly, whenever something sad happens to me, I just shut out the bad feelings. That either works and I get over it faster, or fails horribly. Like the time I had to carry the cascet. I had been shutting out all the bad feelings, but seeing the cascet brought me back to earth and made me realize she was really dead, bringing all the shut out feelings up at the same time...

not healthy man. If you got emotions rising with in you then do what's natural (and healthy) and vent them Smile
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 23rd April 2010, 7:51 pm

Saint Ronan wrote:I've lost over 30 pets. You'll get used to it. Dogs are practically family members if you've gotten close to them. I'm telling you guys now 28 of them were cats and it was because of coyotes. The other two were dogs.

Dude what the fuck?

Anyways,yeah my bunny died not so long ago,but i dont really miss her that much.I was sad for about a day or two.Not really crying.And it actually wasnt the bunnys death that i was sad about.It was that i saw my brother crying.He was more close to her.I wish i would have a dog but i have allergy.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 23rd April 2010, 7:54 pm

Made in Finland wrote:

So essentially, your unable to face your own feelings, and believe that turning into stone is the only way to resolve your issues? Well Shit Fin, if you really think that's gonna help you through life, go for it.

But leave everyone else to their own devices, and don't you dare try and instill your own methods on someone like that again, not on these forums. Just because someone has an opinion doesn't mean we all need to know what it is.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 24th April 2010, 12:51 am

My dog who just recently died, died while I was at work. I come home, and my Mom's friend just says to me:

"Sadie is dead".

I was shocked. Although she did have bad dental health, and we think she had diabetes.
Damn it though we could have saved her. But it just wasn't meant to be.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 24th April 2010, 11:22 am

thanks for the sympathy guys, im glad that not ALL of you were mean about it
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 24th April 2010, 3:38 pm

Sorry to hear man I lost all 17 of my gerbils last year, its har loos pets, their like a part the family.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 24th April 2010, 5:34 pm

Well, Cry. Like I said, I don't usually reply to sympathy threads. To be honest, I don't know why I did this time, and I feel a little sorry for doing so.

I think it's a part of the culture around here. Not facing your feelings, I mean. And when that fails, force them away with alcohol. It's actually kinda sad when you think about it...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down