Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Car bomb in Times Square

+20
B Mane65
eaustinn36
NegativeHUNTER
ABigSoggy Wafle
MrKurt2012
Spiderman
BLACK SNOW 13
Qthewinner
Garquin
mboddz751
Meatshield718
DeadApe
AaUndeadMarine
Masta Shef
zombie dude
RedrumSalad
bman4782
-K1J3L
Zomando
Made in Finland
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Car bomb in Times Square - Page 4 Empty Re: Car bomb in Times Square

Post  Spiderman 4th May 2010, 6:47 pm

I could be wrong about Saudi Arabia, but they are extremely rich from oil.
Also Gulf War was Saddam while 9-11 was bin Ladin. But I wouldnt say it has nothing to do with it since they are connected.
Also I dont fully understand the rubber bands terrorist thing. So we should ignore terrorism because we are tiny ina huge galaxy? I dont follow.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 4th May 2010, 7:03 pm

Masta Shef wrote:
mboddz751 wrote:And well said soggy; we're just a tiny spec in the galaxy (its all childs play). A terrorist is like the kid that shoots rubber bands at others when nobody is looking instead of fighting under the flagpole. Razz

PS: everybody Stop talking about the Gulf War cause it aint got shit to do with 9/11

Well one, as tiny of a spec in the universe as we are war is still a big deal to US, try telling a veteran that war is child's play.

Two, while the Gulf War may have "nothing" to do with 9/11, Saddam was in the first Gulf War and we had to deal with him again a few years back. He was still one of the reasons went to war.

I do tell veterans it is childs play (my dad and grandad, and dont say it doesn't count because I'm at that age where they wont hide their opinions from me); Idc what veterans think of war as a thing. War is immature and foolish. And Iraq was invaded for no good reason years later and has nothing to do with why we went to war. We waged a war on terrorism. Iraq had nothing to do with that. Iraq didn't need to be dealed with again. Sadams army was in shambles, his air force was non-existent, and his economy was shrivled.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 4th May 2010, 7:15 pm

Uh huh..

Anyways back on topic from the galaxy, they caught the Car Bomber, who was, just like the reports said, a white man in his 30's.
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/05/04/2010-05-04_faisal_shahzad_confesses_to_times_square_terror_plot_spent_5_months_training_in_.html
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 4th May 2010, 9:46 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:Uh huh..

Anyways back on topic from the galaxy, they caught the Car Bomber, who was, just like the reports said, a white man in his 30's.
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/05/04/2010-05-04_faisal_shahzad_confesses_to_times_square_terror_plot_spent_5_months_training_in_.html

Yea he was born in Afganistan thats where all white people come from.

@ Mike, I hope you never say that to someone that you dont know.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 6th May 2010, 1:39 am

So apparently according to Waffle World War II was ignorant?

The fact of the matter people, is that whether you like it or not, we divide ourselves into groups with countries. Some make allies, some hate each other. In the fog it just boils down to who it's going to be. You may think war is pointless and a child's game (a very violent one at that) but who is it going to be guys? You just going to let some wacko decapitate you or are you going to fight back?
A quote by Robert McNamara:
"We were this close...this close to nuclear war and we barely avoided it."
Referring to the Cuban Missile Crisis, where we were literally THIS CLOSE to nuclear war with the USSR.

Humans obviously don't like fighting each other, but if someone is pissed or wants something, don't be surprised if they take it by force. It's just the world we live in. We may be just one speck of the universe, but at the moment this speck is ALL that matters.

On the war on terrorism:
"And Iraq was invaded for no good reason years later and has nothing to do with why we went to war. We waged a war on terrorism. Iraq had nothing to do with that. Iraq didn't need to be dealed with again."

Ever think that maybe Iraq was a terrorist hot spot? Ever think that Saddam wasn't going to be compliant? In the end, we don't need to worry about it anymore. Iraq is relatively safe now. Better than 10 years ago that's for damn sure. But the war on Terrorism is waged every day, and every day our Coalition soldiers give them less and less places to hide. Eventually they'll have nowhere to hide, and it's all worth it because our cause is just, and there's is not.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 6th May 2010, 4:02 pm

Exactly
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down