Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story

+2
DeadApe
Meatshield718
6 posters

Go down

"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty "Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story

Post  Meatshield718 11th June 2010, 4:19 pm

“Hey, what’s on the radio?”

A static fuzz built up on a rigged radio system as a middle-aged man, clothes clean but torn and patched, walked up and listened.

“Survivors…. Happiness Island….safety….heli-….zeds…..”

The man banged on the side of the transmitter as the fuzz left into cold silence. A young man, possibly in his 20’s quickly entered the room.

“Fucking liars…” the middle-aged man muttered.

“You really think so?”

“Yeah, the transmission was for the dumb asses that haven’t seen outside in a couple years. The last word I heard was “zeds”. There aren’t any zombies anymore, and there aren’t any helicopters coming to pick us up either.”

The younger man was silent and a little heart-broken. He walked across the dark room to a window, the grey clouded light casting a shadow on the wooden floor.

“The river’s beautiful this time of year. I think it’s spring.”

The old man grumbled a little and wandered over to join the younger man.

“No time for scenery, you ready to go down the fire escape and find some supplies? Watch for crazies.”

“Yeah, sure.” The younger man frowned and started heading to the door leading to the fire escape.

The two lived in an apartment building somewhere in south Algonquin. They had enough supplies to last for another few months, and rigged a plumbing and water collection system throughout the years they’ve lived in the building. A clanking noise was overheard as a fire escape later was lowered into the city alley. The young man had an empty school backpack on, and a lever action .22 which appeared to be stolen from a Wild West exhibit somewhere.

He grinned as he shouted back up to the building, “I’ll be back in a little bit, OK? Don’t get yourself into trouble, old man.”

“I’ll just be sitting here listening for some real radio contact.”

The old man wondered around the apartment, inspecting everything as if looking for something. He passed through their storage room, searching canned goods, ammunition, and several jugs of somewhat clean rain water. He then looked back at the living room, which included an old couch and a table with the radio set on top. It occasionally produced static and laughter of the only people that appeared left alive. The crazies, he called them. They were a group of savages who traveled in caravans along the city streets, looking for people to rape, kill, and even eat. They were the reason the military stopped evacuating people from the city after they shot at several landed Blackhawks and raided the supplies. After awhile the two men realized that the crazies went on patrol during mid-afternoon, usually starting once the sun was at its highest point.

“He better be careful out there.”

More chapters to come.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty Re: "Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story

Post  DeadApe 11th June 2010, 4:21 pm

I am intrigued, good start keep writing.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Empty Re: "Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story

Post  Masterofkills09 11th June 2010, 7:39 pm

"Beyond Saving", An Extended Outbreak Story Thumbn10
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 11th June 2010, 7:43 pm

awesome, ive been wanting something to read lately, Very Happy
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 28th June 2010, 10:55 am

You should continue with this its an awesome story.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 28th June 2010, 6:32 pm

Meatshield, continue on dude, I want to see more of your marvelous art of writing Very Happy
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum