Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE -

+10
Meatshield718
AaUndeadMarine
El Mexi Can 915
Garquin
Zomando
bman4782
ABigSoggy Wafle
Slacker Hero
Made in Finland
DeadApe
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE -

Post  DeadApe 16th June 2010, 6:40 pm

Yea. Thats a problem. This means that to use Kinect you must be standing at all times. This means that while scrolling through the dashboard or using Last FM and Netflix you must be standing. Thats not cool at all and pretty much shits on my dreams of games blending the use of the controller and Natal, at least while you are sitting.

EDIT: Microsoft has announced that you will be able to sit while using Kinect.

There has been some confusion about this, but Microsoft assured us that you can sit down while using Kinect. The company wants you to be able to relax and enjoy using your Xbox 360, so it says you definitely won't have to stand while watching a movie.

Last edited by DeadApe on 17th June 2010, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty Re: Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE -

Post  Made in Finland 16th June 2010, 6:51 pm

TBHKLLS.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - Empty Re: Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE -

Post  Slacker Hero 16th June 2010, 6:58 pm

Sorry man, I told you it's for crap.

Who knows what good games are coming out for it, the launch titles are shitty. And I'm not paying 150$ for a glorified webcam to just scroll though netflix and last fm.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 16th June 2010, 7:37 pm

Damnit. Well, I guess I will have to be satisfied with my eyetoy. At least that didn't cost $150 to stand up.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 16th June 2010, 8:39 pm

WOW I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO SIT ON A REALLY HIGH STOOL THEN

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 16th June 2010, 11:59 pm

bman4782 wrote:WOW I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO SIT ON A REALLY HIGH STOOL THEN

Oh wow, I lol'd. Sorry.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th June 2010, 4:56 am

Made in Finland wrote:TBHKLLS.

wut

Greatest quote in Undead-Xbox history.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 17th June 2010, 7:19 am

DeadApe wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:TBHKLLS.

wut
To Be Honest Kinect Looks Like Shit...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 17th June 2010, 7:34 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha Funny.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 17th June 2010, 10:29 am

DeadApe where did you get this crazy idea? Of course you can sit down,
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1099467p1.html

And what's up with all the hate about kinect? The casual kinect games are gonna help us learn the it's full potential and soon we'll see hardcore games using kinect and a controller together. Ex look around corners with your body but still move and shoot using the controller.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 17th June 2010, 1:40 pm

thanks for that article Mex...

it might just be a thing I buy now

but then comes the added expenses of GAMES for it...
*facepalm*
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 17th June 2010, 1:56 pm

It's the future of gayming.

Uh oh, Kinect doesn't work while sitting - SIKE - 2jbjszn

My new favorite gif.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 17th June 2010, 2:17 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:It's the future of gayming.

My new favorite gif.

saved.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 17th June 2010, 2:50 pm

So yeah, you can sit down. Thread over?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 17th June 2010, 4:04 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:It's the future of gayming.

My new favorite gif.

I dont get it. Hes playing the Steve Urkle campaign from the Family Matters game. From what i've seen hes doing pretty good
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th June 2010, 7:44 pm

There has been some confusion about this, but Microsoft assured us that you can sit down while using Kinect. The company wants you to be able to relax and enjoy using your Xbox 360, so it says you definitely won't have to stand while watching a movie.

Great news. My confidence in Kinect has been restored.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 18th June 2010, 2:48 am

DeadApe wrote:

Great news. My confidence in Kinect has been restored.
Not for me. PS3 seems to have cooler games for their new glowing dildo things.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 18th June 2010, 7:34 am

Yeah Move's games are much cooler.Kinect has some fucking kiddo games and fitness shit.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 18th June 2010, 11:24 am

I'm finding it really hard to understand why anyone cares about move.

Also Microsoft isn't creating controllerless gaming so they can make kid and fitness games. Kinect is where it's at.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th June 2010, 4:10 pm

Masta Shef wrote:I dont get it. Hes playing the Steve Urkle campaign from the Family Matters game. From what i've seen hes doing pretty good
Yeah, he's doing great, except for the part where HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT, which is the whole GIF.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 18th June 2010, 4:31 pm

do you guys not have any confidence in microsoft delivering better games to you with kinect... we have been introduced to the family aspect of kinect right now I know without a doubt that there is more coming leaning into a violent side
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 18th June 2010, 5:03 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:do you guys not have any confidence in microsoft delivering better games to you with kinect... we have been introduced to the family aspect of kinect right now I know without a doubt that there is more coming leaning into a violent side
Confidence? In Microsoft? HAHAHA! You should consider a job as an comedian, you'd make it big some day.

No, I don't trust anything game realted to work without a fucking controller. Since when gaming has been about jumping around your livingroom like a retard? And I don't care if you're jumping around like a reatrd while dodging teddy bears or dodging bullets, you still look like a retard.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 18th June 2010, 5:34 pm

Like I have been saying from the beginning, I am not looking at Kinect with hopes for controller-less gaming. I am excited to see them combine Kinect with the controller in AAA titles. You can interact with your environment, talk to NPC's and other players, navigate menus easier. You'll be able to do a lot more in video games because devs can apply commands to the controller as well as motion control commands with Kinect. This is why move is stupid, because we already know where its going because wii DOES exist. And the above is not possible with the move because you are forced to hold the motion controller. Yea Kinectimals and all the dance games look fucking stupid. What did you expect? Those games are purposely aimed at casual gamers. That's not all Kinect is and if you think it is you are not thinking big enough. The technology behind Kinect is amazing and has great potential.

Where Kinect has the ability to expand into the hardcore gaming market, PS3 Move does not.

Last edited by DeadApe on 18th June 2010, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 18th June 2010, 5:39 pm

Talking to NPCs would be sweet, even if they had something like on Fallout 3 where it already has text but you just gotta read it out loud.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 18th June 2010, 7:37 pm

yeah what knoxville said.. and I mean not only that but it expands into new never before seen territories... don't feel like grabbing your control to pause the movie... just say PAUSE it is the art of lazy gaming as well as insane gaming
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum