Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread)

+12
Namorg
Zomando
XUnxSt0pxabl3x
Cry Vengeance
Slacker Hero
Mander A1
SiwyCK
Spiderman
Czechmate24
eaustinn36
A Chaotic GOD
DeadApe
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread)

Post  DeadApe 11th July 2010, 6:07 pm

The UX crew has been talking about a six-flags trip for a while now, so we are in the planning process. We want to make sure we pick a date that allows for the most amount of people to go. We would love to get everyone from the tri-state area for sure, and as many other people that we can get. Cry is talking about coming from Michigan as well as Magicman.

The date is Monday July 26th. Reply and let us know if this is good for you.

We need these responses ASAP so hurry up and find out.

Details:

We will be meeting up at Six Flags NJ on the scheduled date. The park opens at 10:30am EST. Try to be there when the park opens, but you can show up at any time as well as leave at any time.

Update:
These people can go so far:

Cry Vengeance
Slacker Hero
eaustinn36
Czechmate24
DeadApe
Zomando
SivyCK
Namorg
mboddz
Masta Shef

Last edited by DeadApe on 16th July 2010, 3:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty Re: UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread)

Post  A Chaotic GOD 11th July 2010, 7:07 pm

I would like to go but i dont have a ride and i need to know how much it will cost?.
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread) Empty Re: UX Six Flags Meet Up (Updated Thread)

Post  eaustinn36 11th July 2010, 8:02 pm

Wait, what happened to Thursday the 24th? Idk bout this day; I have nothing going on the 19th, but I might have to work. I already requested-off the 24th a while ago, but to request-off a date my manager needs 2 weeks notice (the 19th is only one). I'll try to find out asap if i'm scheduled to work that day, but the 19th is cutting it close.

Does the 24th not work out anymore?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 12th July 2010, 12:26 am

July 24th is on a Saturday.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 12th July 2010, 12:31 am

Whenever is fine for me now, I wasent gonna go but blithercube said hed give me a ride. Ill tell him the updated date.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 12th July 2010, 2:54 am

Hold on DeadApe, u said the 24th is good, all the sudden u change it to 19th a week before. The thing is that if eaustinn36 is not going then im also not, because i wont have a ride.
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th July 2010, 3:32 am

The 19th probably won't be good either for me and czechmate, alcoholocost, pjk, and terrorOps. We might need a new date. Right now us 4 are in a precarious situation with a camping trip, a concert, and this so we need to figure out a good date.

It will NOT be the 24th though, because the 24th is a Saturday not a Thursday.

Might end up picking a date thats in mid August.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th July 2010, 3:53 am

DeadApe wrote:The 19th probably won't be good either for me and czechmate, alcoholocost, pjk, and terrorOps. We might need a new date. Right now us 4 are in a precarious situation with a camping trip, a concert, and this so we need to figure out a good date.

It will NOT be the 24th though, because the 24th is a Saturday not a Thursday.

Might end up picking a date thats in mid August.

Getting into August is starting to get a little late. You just got back from your vacation, and mine is sometime in August (don't know the exact date). Also, in mid to late August, I already have to start heading back to my dorm and pack up.

I'd like to have this happen in July. Anyday can work for me in July, as long as I have 2 weeks notice (so I can request it off from work). I can probably be okay with a week and a half (1.5) week notice, but any lower than that is pushing it.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 12th July 2010, 10:51 am

I'd totally be up for this... if I didn't live on the west coast of Canada, and if I wasn't going on vacation to Calgary Stampede during that time. Great idea though. If there ever was one of these on the West Coast I'd probably be in.
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th July 2010, 11:05 am

Monday, July 26th?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 12th July 2010, 4:28 pm

July 26th is fine.

I thought it was going to be next week when I saw your message on xbox. I need to work a few days for some cash for this. So a two week notice is best.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th July 2010, 7:09 pm

July 26th Is Good for me.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 12th July 2010, 8:02 pm

July 26th works fine as well. I'll wait a day to see if the date is good for everyone else, and then i'll request it off on Wednesday.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XUnxSt0pxabl3x 12th July 2010, 8:07 pm

What Six Flags is it?
XUnxSt0pxabl3x
XUnxSt0pxabl3x
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th July 2010, 8:13 pm

NJ

Updated OP with list of people who are coming.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 13th July 2010, 2:08 am

i guess its good for me too
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 13th July 2010, 4:08 pm

I'm pretty sure I can.
Zomando
Zomando
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 13th July 2010, 7:28 pm

Ya i check with my ride and he said thats fine too, so thats 2 more for the trip.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 14th July 2010, 12:19 am

Ive talked to sivy, and ill probably be taking a bus to his town. were eaustin can pick us up. is eaustin can even pick me up. So ill probably be there.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 16th July 2010, 6:13 pm

apparently the 26th is when our senior pictures are so me and masta will be a little late
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 16th July 2010, 6:55 pm

@mboddz, no problem as long as you show up sometime.

The list of people coming is on the original post. If your name is not on there that means that we don't think your coming. Theres already a good amount of people going and its going to be a ton of fun, so respond ASAP.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 16th July 2010, 9:02 pm

Work called today and said I have a training and orientation from 8-4:30 on the 26th.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 17th July 2010, 6:15 pm

Your forgetting some people i still got a ride ya know.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 17th July 2010, 6:43 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:Your forgetting some people i still got a ride ya know.

u trollin?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 17th July 2010, 11:52 pm

wut Ok if you dont want me to go...
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next