Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Hey! Explanation of these game nights?

2 posters

Go down

Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty Hey! Explanation of these game nights?

Post  FatedAce 19th July 2010, 7:52 pm

Hello I just watched a GTA zombie night match on youtube, and it looks so fun. But I have to wonder... is there only one type of GTA zombie mode that is played? Or have the site runners thought of a whole bunch? Also, I don't understand the rules too well. If the humans make a getaway in a car, how can the zombies get to them? It seems unfair.

FatedAce
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty Re: Hey! Explanation of these game nights?

Post  zombie dude 19th July 2010, 8:19 pm

humans are rarely in cars, there are a number of different scenarios, and if all rules are explained in the lobby before the game. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Hey! Explanation of these game nights? Empty Re: Hey! Explanation of these game nights?

Post  FatedAce 19th July 2010, 8:34 pm

thanks. one more question. it says your favorite game is red faction. you meant red faction: guerilla right? how can you play a zombie mode on that?

FatedAce
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 19th July 2010, 8:43 pm

we don't actually play zombies on red faction, it was an idea a few of had when the game came out but never really got of the ground. I keep it as my favorite zombie game as a inside joke i guess.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down