Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Artwork Section in Safehouse available.

+21
Garquin
A Chaotic GOD
ABigSoggy Wafle
A-Sour Lemon
Cry Vengeance
GenocidePsycho
Masta Shef
RedrumSalad
Czechmate24
B Mane65
NGU RELOAD
Bornkillajazzman
joecruely
Zomando
Spiderman
Masterofkills09
BLACK SNOW 13
snake eyez 89
Made in Finland
mboddz751
DeadApe
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Artwork Section in Safehouse available.

Post  DeadApe 25th July 2010, 3:54 am

He moved on, college stuff, work, blah blah.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Artwork Section in Safehouse available.

Post  RedrumSalad 25th July 2010, 10:22 am

the safehouse isn't working for me, it goes to loading, then the webpage turns completely white and the page doesn't load :/
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 25th July 2010, 10:24 am

http://www.wix.com/deadape/safehouse
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 25th July 2010, 1:16 pm

I finished drawing my picture it looks pretty good but I can't scan it because I can't find the cable for it.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  GenocidePsycho 25th July 2010, 2:13 pm

Zombama

Nugh said.
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 25th July 2010, 3:01 pm

You need to add the ROFL Chainsaw, Your signature, and my signature.

Or I'll rage super hard.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A-Sour Lemon 25th July 2010, 3:04 pm

This site dosent work for me it just shows a white screen
A-Sour Lemon
A-Sour Lemon
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th July 2010, 3:05 pm

What browser are you using?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A-Sour Lemon 25th July 2010, 3:52 pm

DeadApe wrote:What browser are you using?

Mozilla Firefox
A-Sour Lemon
A-Sour Lemon
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th July 2010, 4:00 pm

Hm, not sure what the problem is. I am using mozilla. It might be that your java is not updated.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  GenocidePsycho 25th July 2010, 4:00 pm

I use firefox and it works fine, have you updated?>
GenocidePsycho
GenocidePsycho
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 25th July 2010, 7:55 pm

i usa safari and it used to work fine, but fucking mcafee is acting up and can't update because of "connection problems" whereas my connection is fine!
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 30th July 2010, 1:25 am

How can I post up the my picture it is ready but it won't post on the thread what is going on?
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 30th July 2010, 6:59 am

Like I said I would here you go:

:Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 DeadApeDrawing-1
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th July 2010, 2:13 pm

DeadApe wrote:Hm, not sure what the problem is. I am using mozilla. It might be that your java is not updated.
Or flash.
And Safari.... HA!
Use Chrome.
Also, you can change settings McAfee has instated into your browser.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 30th July 2010, 2:41 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
DeadApe wrote:Hm, not sure what the problem is. I am using mozilla. It might be that your java is not updated.
Or flash.
And Safari.... HA!
Use Chrome.
Also, you can change settings McAfee has instated into your browser.

Meh, I like safari, it seems more organized than IE8.

and i guess ill have to do some looking around for these settings
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th July 2010, 2:58 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
Meh, I like safari, it seems more organized than IE8.

and i guess ill have to do some looking around for these settings
IE8 takes up a good 4 gbs of RAM every time you open up a new tab.
And yea, I don't know where to find those settings, though.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 30th July 2010, 4:24 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Use Chrome.
Yes, it's definately a good idea to make it even easier for Google to keep track of your likes, dislikes and sexual fetishes, possibly even selling it to anyone willing to pay enough.
RedrumSalad wrote:Meh, I like safari, it seems more organized than IE8.
Two people just told you to use Firefox and Chrome... And you told them you want to use Safari because you don't like Internet Explorer? You're quite possibly the most illogical fucktard I've ever met.

Also Apple is almost as bad as Google, if not worse. Got a Mac? Or maybe an iPhone or iPod touch? Heck, pretty much anything by Apple that can acces the internet collects data on you and sends a new report to Apple every 60 minutes, including the EXACT location of that device. I'm talking accuracy of feww feet! They tried to explain it's an anti-theft option, but why would it send the data every 60 minutes, why would Apple want to waste all the hard drive space on the data of un-stolen phones, why would Apple try to keep it a secret so hard, why is there no option to turn it off, how would it help to know what apps you've been using to catch a thief, and most importantly, why couldn't you just call Apple (with your friends phone or family phone, duh) and ask them to check where the phone is now that it has been stolen. In fact they might not steal the phone in the first place if they knew they had such efficient anti-theft options. The answer to all above is clear: Apple wants that data, they'll use it themselves to advertise crap to you and then they'll sell it to other companies who also want to advertise their shit to you!

I haven't explored Apple's computer software like iTunes, or the Safari you like so much, but there's absolutely no reason not to believe they collect data on you too.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 30th July 2010, 4:32 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Use Chrome.
Yes, it's definately a good idea to make it even easier for Google to keep track of your likes, dislikes and sexual fetishes, possibly even selling it to anyone willing to pay enough.
There is a browser called Chromium that is just like Chrome but with out Google being able to track you. But I've been told this over XBL so I don't know if the no tracking part is true.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 30th July 2010, 4:37 pm

I use Chrome because it runs faster on my computer than IE8
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 31st July 2010, 2:43 am

Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 DeadApe2-3
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 31st July 2010, 2:48 am

That's a pretty good copy. I'd put it up in the artwork section but its not really UX specific.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 31st July 2010, 3:16 am

Thats fine, the one I made last night on the last page is better though.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 1st August 2010, 3:48 am

oh shit...it works in IE8.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 1st August 2010, 6:47 am

sorry for oduble post but here's something i made in gmod, there's 3 different versions:

Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Areyoureadyoriginal

Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Areyoureadyf

Artwork Section in Safehouse available.  - Page 2 Areyouready3

i think that editing them to look like ink sketches looks best. tell me what you think. also, i was thinking i would like the "Original site banner" by Deadape in the safehouse artwork section to be someploace on here. Or something saying: "Are You Ready?" in cool font, but it's really late right now, so i'm not gonna try to mess around with that.

P.S: Right Click>View Image for all of them

and for all who were in tonights zed game, this was revolving around the idea of the 5 survivors versus 495 zombies, lol.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next