Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW!

+3
Cry Vengeance
Vashed1995
G00EY LOUIE
7 posters

Go down

Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW!

Post  G00EY LOUIE 16th August 2010, 6:47 pm

Almost once every week (UPDATE), G00EY LOUIE will be hosting a NEW version of cops and robbers that I and my friends made up. If you would like to join, just message my xbox live gamertag. Since I cannot be loyal to a time and date, I will just message your gamertag when I am doing it. If I make it to the traditional zombie nights every Saturday, I will most likely make a match at the "after party" Also, I only do it on TBoGT due to the fact that you can completely take off the blips on it. I won't be hosting many but when I attend a lot of events on this site and get comfortable, I might (MIGHT!) start hostiong some every week but since school is starting, I won't have a lot of time on my hands.

The rules are very simple. The game's background is that there is one man who is wanted for escaping a federal facility. The LCPD has a warrant for his arrest but the problem is that he can't be found anywhere so every one other than the criminal is a policeman. I know that this sounds easy as if the cops will find him easily, but the criminal has element of stealth and suprise due to the fact that blips are off. The criminal can take many different approaches such as disguising themselves as a civilian for as long as possible (preffered). This means that the criminal should be stopping at red lights etc. Also, they can take a more loud approach and shoot up the entire police force until the time runs out. This is highly unreccomended due to the fact that the odds of that happening is very difficult because the police has a very low tolerency of keeping you alive if a cop is killed. Finally, the criminal can also speed through the streets in a high speed vehicle until the time runs out too, but I forgot too mention that there are different varieties or versions of the LCPD.

There are three different positions when you are a cop. The positions are, Air Support, Undercover (FBI), and policeman. Air support plays an important part when it comes to high speed pursuits and on foot pursuits. Preffered vehicle for air support is a Buzzard or a LCPD Maverick due to the size and handling. Air support can also give out the position of the criminal if he/she is speeding and has blown his/her cover. Plus, if things get really hot on the ground, Air Support will be given permission to fire, disable the criminal's vehicle, and warn him that there is no escape. Remember, if you are Air Support, you are the eyes above so teamwork and communication is key.

Second, is the undercover units. These units are extremely important when it comes to hide and seek situations and when the criminal is too scared or smart too expose himself. If you are undercover, you are not required to have a Buffaloe or a Banshee. Actually, that is highly not reccomended. The reason why is that the criminal will be admiring cars like that and it is just a matter of time before he/she spots you before you spot them so keep the cars simple and prefferably windows tinted. Not only should the vehicle be simple but the characters too. Don't be driving around with a bike helmet or something flashy to catch the criminals attention such as a zombie. Might as well stick a big sign to your head that says," I am undercover and here too arrest you." One more thing, if you see the criminal, don't confront him/her immediatly, tell all units that suspect is found and just wait until all units are close so until then just keep a low profile and if he is driving something fast and you are not confident about the pursuit, ask the chief of police for permission to fire at the tires and it may be granted. Remember, be the hunter, not the hunted.

Last is the policeman. The policeman is a traditional cop who patrols around the city looking for him/her and responds to calls. Just like the FBI units, don't run red lights! Stay hidden with other cars to search for him/her. If you are speeding down the street with your siren on, you will be noticed first by the convict and chances are you won't find him/her or you will be shot by the convict. If you see a car that ran a red light or doing something suspicious, say, "All units standbye. I see a suspect in a (color) car. Driver is (ethnicity) and wearing a (color) jacket/shirt." If you say this, the chief of police will tell you if its him. Also, what you can do is turn your siren on for 2 seconds and if their tail light doesn't light up, its most likely them. Only turn your sirens on when their is 100% confermation that it is him/her from you or any other units. It is highly important that you communicate with other units and if you crashed, say that you did and you will catch up. Don't worry if you lose him/her you got eyes above.

Now that i just explained the units and background, here are the rules. If you don't follow them you will be kicked and not able to join back and possibly suspended from gameplay with my matches.
- No RPG's at all times
- No yelling at the top of your lungs just to get noticed
- If you have to talk with 1 person, call tham on your phone
- if you think its stupid, just leave the game and dont act all bad
- There will be a designated zone- ex. Algonquin- you must stay in the designated zone or you will be kicked.
- If you are a cop you can only fire for the kill when an officer is down by the criminal.
- If the criminal doesn't listen to your commands but hasn't kiled anyone yet, don't kill them, try to convince the convict that they are not in a situation they can control whether it means to damage their car or even fire at him/her.
- The Chief of Police will always be G00EY LOUIE or someone if I appointed them to be it.
- Chief of Police knows best and gives out the orders to fire or =any other action containing the convict's life, safety, or rights. Don't take matters in your own hands.
- If a criminal is on foot and denies to stop but you are denied orders to fire, ........................................ use your imagination.
- Any deals made with the LCPD and the criminal will be handled by the Chief of Police only!
- There are no time (restock time) outs unless the criminal is away or if both sides need to restock after a pursuit.

I know that these rules were long but believe me its worth it. If I am not allowed to host my own events and games on this site, I apologize and message me so I can stop it. Remember, message my gamertag and I'll tell you when I will be hosting one.

If you have any ideas for another unit type, please message my profile on this site and I'll make a poll when there are four or more ideas. Thanks for reading!

Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! G00EY+LOUIE

Last edited by G00EY LOUIE on 21st August 2010, 5:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty Re: Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW!

Post  Vashed1995 16th August 2010, 7:17 pm

meh
Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW! Empty Re: Cops and Robbers (NEW VERSION)! JOIN NOW!

Post  Cry Vengeance 16th August 2010, 8:26 pm

Meh.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 16th August 2010, 8:34 pm

Vashed1995 wrote:meh

Cry Vengeance wrote:Meh.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 16th August 2010, 8:45 pm

nope
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 16th August 2010, 8:58 pm

dosen't look good

Last edited by bman4782 on 21st August 2010, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st August 2010, 12:44 am

Don't be discouraged by the above posts. It's a good idea (might need tweaking here and there, but not the point), but you did just join the site within the past 2 weeks or so. Usually we like it when members play a few of our games first, integrate into the site, and get a "true" feeling for what is going on (rather than an initial impression) before hosting their own games. You have an idea, but I would hold off before trying to host a public event. As for these "community games", see this link:

https://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/undead-xbox-announcements-f1/community-games-t1411.htm?highlight=community+game

And if the game is hosted in the future, I personally wouldn't host it everyday; intentional or not, that is a really good way to get a lot of people sick of the game type really fast. That is why our zombie matches, some community games, and so on, are not hosted everyday. This keeps them special, and prevents them from getting "old". It's also nice having something to "look forward to" every week.

It's not bad, just wait a little.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum