Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Call to arms in the fight for REACH

+3
B Mane65
G00EY LOUIE
Dexta117
7 posters

Go down

Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty Call to arms in the fight for REACH

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 3:01 am

I am looking for 2 worthy spartans to help me in the fight to defend reach. If you want to help post a reply. Also need to have the game on the opening day.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty Re: Call to arms in the fight for REACH

Post  G00EY LOUIE 28th August 2010, 3:23 am

ill help you when the covenant attack. i wonder if the piss out of their fingers?
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Call to arms in the fight for REACH Empty Re: Call to arms in the fight for REACH

Post  B Mane65 28th August 2010, 1:37 pm

If I get it on opening day I will help you. I probably will be tho.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  dash4rabbit 28th August 2010, 2:51 pm

well sir i am up for the challenge only if it is on legendary co op soo if soo i am down with that hope to hear from you

dash4rabbit
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  dash4rabbit 28th August 2010, 2:52 pm

and i will have it on opening day becasue i pre ordered the legendary edition soo i will definatly be on

dash4rabbit
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 28th August 2010, 3:44 pm

I'll help
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 28th August 2010, 3:46 pm

I will fight alongside you
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 28th August 2010, 5:43 pm

G00EY LOUIE wrote: i wonder if the piss out of their fingers?

LOL DUUDE xD SOO RANDUM lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 6:18 pm

dash4rabbit wrote:well sir i am up for the challenge only if it is on legendary co op soo if soo i am down with that hope to hear from you
IDK if we will go through on legendary first because it depends on what the other people think.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th August 2010, 6:19 pm

CiTRiCzReVeNg3 wrote:If I get it on opening day I will help you. I probably will be tho.
I hope you do get it on opening day so we can fight along side each other. Very Happy
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  dash4rabbit 28th August 2010, 7:14 pm

Dexta117 wrote:
dash4rabbit wrote:well sir i am up for the challenge only if it is on legendary co op soo if soo i am down with that hope to hear from you
IDK if we will go through on legendary first because it depends on what the other people think.

well then ok but if it is alright with the other epepps can we but eathier way im in

dash4rabbit
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down