Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Story Of Jake The Snake

+2
M3LA
GumboNoodle
6 posters

Go down

The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty The Story Of Jake The Snake

Post  GumboNoodle 8th June 2009, 10:53 am

The Story Of Jake The Snake
( I meant for this to be the back story for hsi gta character but it got to long so that's whyit isn't well written and I don't have enough time to finish it yet I have to leave soon.)

In 1915 the ISFRO(International Scientific Food Research Organization) had created the greatest hot dog in the world. Delicious,healthy,and almost a miracle. A regular non chili, mustard and ketchup hot dog. Pumped with electrical waves, radiation,and many other powerful substances. The hot dog could cure any sickness. From a cold to cancer it was a gem. Still the hot dog had it's problems. Animal subjects exactly 28 days after eating the "miracle hot dog" would begin to have violent manors,red bleeding eyes,and would puke blood. Finally in 1923 after close inspection by the European and American governments, the project was shut down and never to be revived again. Somehow in 1940 Black Market Chemical Dealers got their hands on the "recipe" for the ultimate hot dog. The Black Market rushed the testing, they wanted a human subject. They chose a 12 year old boy named Jake,his parents were desperate for anything to heal there sons brain cancer. So they took up on the Black Markets offer.
Jake was to remain in there hands for a month to see if there would be any side effects. Somehow...it worked Jake's cancer was cured.28 weeks later Jake and his alcoholic uncle Kurt went on to a local Burger Shot in Liberty City's Time Square. Where Uncle Kurt had one to many to drink stole a tour bus and drove like a mad man slamming into a gas station sending himself out the windshield and splattering his brains all of the ground. Somehow Jake had lived. A local hobo named Danny ran up to check on the poor boy but as he walked by the bus it exploded send shrapnel in his face and was burned alive screaming for help, but with all the dirt and body oder they couldn't put him out. With the horrific scene Jake ran into a near by alley way where he met a cook a man named Devin who was throwing out the slops for his CHINESE WESTWANT. Devin drove the kid home after telling him a false story of how he got lost. They pulled into the driveway and the front door was kicked in. Devin pulled out his NINE MILA MEATA PISHTOL and walked toward the door with his eyes squinting....which they already were but EVEN MORE! He leaped in the door Bonds style and was blasted fifty feet back by a shotgun tearing a huge hole in his chest with guts and intestines all over the ground.
It was some thugs from the Black Market who had came for Jake. They grabbed him and stuffed him in the back of their car and brought him back to their lab. They run test on Jake. Even tried to kill him but he wouldn't die. They didn't know what to do with an immortal child. Somehow the hot dog had a reaction to Jake's body and made him invincible. So they planted a chip inside of Jake's brain so they could always be in control. Somehow the government found out about the boy being held hostage and raided the place killing everyone in a hail of gun fire....or did they. After ten years of more testing the boy got a job on the a special agency. Anti-Terrorism. The boy who was now a man did a fantastic job and soon at the age of 36 he was head of his department. Right under him was a man named Russle Richard.......................
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Jake The Snake Empty Re: The Story Of Jake The Snake

Post  M3LA 8th June 2009, 2:28 pm

coolio
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 8th June 2009, 4:16 pm

im pretty sure jake the snake was a wrestler

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th June 2009, 4:23 pm

Greatest line ever "Devin pulled out his NINE MILA MEATA PISHTOL and walked toward the door with his eyes squinting....which they already were but EVEN MORE!"

I have no idea how this story ties in with anything actually. But it kept me entertained, thats all that matters.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 8th June 2009, 4:35 pm

haha that was pretty good, except when i got shot by a shotgun
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down