Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October!

+13
. ADestroyer360
M3LA
Pwnisher James
AaUndeadMarine
joecruely
El Mexi Can 915
T REDD262
ABigSoggy Wafle
NegativeHUNTER
BLACK SNOW 13
oO Coggy Oo
SiwyCK
Meatshield718
17 posters

Go down

Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October!

Post  Meatshield718 30th September 2010, 6:34 pm

I just thought I'd bring up some of the great things Undead Xbox is brewing up for the month ahead! After all, October is our month.

1. Night of the Shamblers is back! Expect even more fun this year, and earn a medal this year for winning in every event we have lined up!

2. New Zombie GTA Modes are in the works! We're just finishing up a couple new game-modes to invigorate GTA. I'm not revealing any more, but expect some new ideas this month.

3. Halo Reach Zombies! The staff is currently working on some great maps and perfect custom game modes to create a great new game-type for UX! Feel free to try and show off your best maps to me in the upcoming weeks. If you don't have the most anticipated game of the year yet, pick up your copy already!

4. A new site skin! DeadApe is working on a little October refresher for the site's look.

5. SlackerHero's October Movie Marathon! Slacker is getting ready to stream some of the best movies the horror industry has to offer, so get ready for a good time. Check out the movie list here.

6. Community games, community games, community games! Several people are hosting all sorts of game-modes that they've created, so get ready to be on the look out for a huge list this month! Don't forget to post your own ideas and game nights as well!

There's a huge lineup this month this guys, so get ready to play your hearts out! Oh, and don't forget about becoming Zombie Killer of the Month! Show us you are the best at killing zombies this month!

Last edited by Meatshield718 on 30th September 2010, 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty Re: Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October!

Post  SiwyCK 30th September 2010, 6:36 pm

Nice guys! See UndeadXbox is still ON and working. I don't even have time to play with u guys.. Crying or Very sad
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October! Empty Re: Great Things Coming to Undead Xbox This October!

Post  oO Coggy Oo 30th September 2010, 6:37 pm

Ohhhh sounds AWESOME! Can't wait, thank you staff.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 30th September 2010, 7:28 pm

It is also my B-day coming up. Very Happy
God I love October!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 30th September 2010, 8:39 pm

"Erection" that is all. Also I have some new maps I would like to show off they look quite sexy i I say so mself but their not mine, but I'd still like to show them to you all.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 30th September 2010, 8:47 pm

Wish I could be apart of it.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 30th September 2010, 8:55 pm

Cool, can't wait for Reach.
I have a map that is setup for evac, I just need to test it to see if it works.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 1st October 2010, 2:30 am

Attention Reach Forgers!
As meatshield mentioned, we'll be hosting Reach zombies throughout this month and we appreciate your help!
Remember though we have two types of Halo Zombies happening this month:
- Normal Infection
- Shambler Infection

For normal infection just show us your map and mode and we'll pretty much accept anything as long as it meets these standards:
• Zombies don't have guns
• Its fair/balanced
• And most of all, Its Fun!

As for shambler infection the maps have to be a bit different. Remember zombies will have a good amount of health and will have a reasonable speed (50-100%) just make sure you
meet these standards
• Small map size (not too small)
• Lots of cover, buildings, scenery etc. (Just don't make the map real open)
• Limited ammo/weapons
• no more than 2 vehicles (no heavy)
• Once again, Fun!

Try to make some maps not in forge world such as sword base and powerhouse etc. They don't have to be anything crazy.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 1st October 2010, 3:21 am

sweet I am so making one on boneyard
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 1st October 2010, 4:35 pm

Night of Shamblers.. is a game list made up yet??

and also I see October being a good time for me to finally play with you guys more, but also a bad time.. schools just so fuckin insane
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 1st October 2010, 6:30 pm

Sweet, should I start hosting Cod zombies again for October?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 1st October 2010, 6:37 pm

Wait.But we cant forge much the normal maps!You cant do shit actually,just place couple crates and scenery!
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st October 2010, 10:37 pm

M3LA wrote:Wait.But we cant forge much the normal maps!You cant do shit actually,just place couple crates and scenery!

Dude that pissed me off so much. Maybe they'll add it in with some DLC.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 2nd October 2010, 12:19 am

Well, I'm working on a puzzle map in Reach right now, but when I finish I'll be sure to turn my attention towards an infection map. One of my Halo 3 infection maps was the runner up in Forgehub's Best of Halo 3 Forges, for that category, so hopefully my next infection map will live up to expectations. It'd be awesome to make one for zombie nights here at Undead.
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 2nd October 2010, 12:49 am

Meatshield718 wrote:

Oh, and don't forget about becoming Zombie Killer of the Month! Show us you are the best at killing zombies this month!

Yea like that will happen <-----------Zombie killer of the month for 8+ months Get at me

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 2nd October 2010, 5:44 am

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
M3LA wrote:Wait.But we cant forge much the normal maps!You cant do shit actually,just place couple crates and scenery!

Dude that pissed me off so much. Maybe they'll add it in with some DLC.

Yeah that sucks.But since they are already working on making DLC I'm pretty sure they are gonna give us a new forge world with different setting,Cough*New Alexandria*Cough.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 2nd October 2010, 2:45 pm

*COUGH *COUGH i dont think so *COUGH
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 3rd October 2010, 12:52 am

You guys need cough drops of sumthin??
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down