Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

LOL Medal Of Honor

+16
NegativeHUNTER
MrKurt2012
Meatshield718
joecruely
Flasktoss55
AaUndeadMarine
BOBBY BOCCE
RedrumSalad
BLACK SNOW 13
Slacker Hero
Bladewind23
Garquin
A Groovy Tophat
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
DeadApe
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LOL Medal Of Honor  - Page 3 Empty Re: LOL Medal Of Honor

Post  . ADestroyer360 13th October 2010, 9:07 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:
the rest are just killing giant group of taliban over and over.

Any civilians?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 13th October 2010, 9:15 pm

.ADestroyer360 wrote:
Fattyboy122 wrote:
the rest are just killing giant group of taliban over and over.

Any civilians?

No ,which makes it even worse.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th October 2010, 12:05 am

Waster about 5 hours of my life today......
Spoiler:

@Cry
But I no smart on teh interwebs D:
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 14th October 2010, 12:06 am

Made in Finland wrote:It would be stupid to assume that a person who is sexually attracted to animals would have a taste in good games...
Double post cause I just saw this.
Worst correlation ever in the history of.... correlations. Why would any one want to fuck a dog or a cat?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 14th October 2010, 4:51 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Why would any one want to fuck a dog or a cat?
You tell me... actually, no don't. Keep it to yourself bub.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 14th October 2010, 5:05 pm

Someone want to tell me why it looks like the AI has less brain cells than Bill O'Reilly? orBlacksnow

It seems fairly gorgeous but, fairly repetitive. I just have this, almost instinctive feeling now, that buying any more FPS's will be a waste of money. It seems, I could be satisfied with Battlefield 1943, CoD 4, and Halo 3, just based off of how strikingly similar each of these games seem.
I can almost predict to very minimal error after hearing just a whisper of an up and coming game. For example, Black Ops. Though hearing of the currency system threw me off (which is not a bad thing at all. that is why I get excited to see teasers, to see new and creative things), I had this image of a fast pace, grenade spamming, perk puking, overly dramatic and just as much adrenaline pumping as trying to decide which type of cereal you want in the morning before school starts. I simply imagined, in a raw aspect, an addicting shooter with bright lights.
It is just sad that creativity is more of an after thought and level based multiplayer is a must.

Personally, I would like to see a game stick to more realistic approach, as well as a creative and engaging story. Just something to make me fear death and take a step back from rushing. A fantastic example of this, in my opinion, would be BioShock. The main reason being was for a breath taking storyline, setting and intense combat no matter how far you are through the game.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 14th October 2010, 9:41 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:
overly dramatic and just as much adrenaline pumping as trying to decide which type of cereal you want in the morning before school starts.

THAT ACTUALLY GETS MY ADRENALINE PUMPING! I MEAN WHY WOULDN"T IT CHOSE THE SUGARY CEREAL OR THE FRUITY ONE??? STRAWBERRIES OR PEACHES??? OATS OR GRAIN???

lol jk I'm just still winding from some valume Razz
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 15th October 2010, 12:24 am

To be honest with you I never listen to reviews by big cooperates anyway. It seems that the world is still firmly sucking the dick of CoD.The past Medal of Honour games have been my favourite FPS's of all time (Frontline was just mindblowing and as far as I'm concerned superior to any FPS I've ever played since), so to that fact I feel a sort of nostalgic commitment to pick this title up. It's funny how the reviewer marked MoH down on issues that almost every FPS suffers from in one way or an other. And as for those comparing this to CoD or calling it a CoD clone, remember that MOH came first and that CoD is part of a long chain of FPS's which take place in the modern era.

As a side note, I'm getting sick of CoD releasing a game every year now, I mean they have still not been able to replicate the incredibleness (word?) of CoD4. Rather than stamping out half-arsed attempts, can you hold back for a year or two and then bring out a decent game.

But yeah, I'm out here fighting EA's corner on this one.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th October 2010, 3:24 am

Made in Finland wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Why would any one want to fuck a dog or a cat?
You tell me...
I ask you but I'll try to explain a subject I don't know.
Odd people like to fuck animals fin. This is know as bestiality which is fucking sick.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2010, 4:32 am

Metal Gear Ross wrote:As a side note, I'm getting sick of CoD releasing a game every year now, I mean they have still not been able to replicate the incredibleness (word?) of CoD4.
First off... OMFG IT's ROSS!!

Second, it was Activisions call to start making it an annual release, which sucks donkey cock. Who the fuck has the time to do 10 prestige in one year?! I've been playing CoD4 for years and I'm only 8th prestige.

Third, CoD2 > CoD4. CoD2 was PERFECT! Well, almost. In my opinion it should not have had any grenades, because nowadays pretty much everyone who still plays also knows how to make grenades bounce from spawnspot to another, so in the beginning of every round it's just rain of death as people rush to the throwing spots, die from a nade, respawn and repeat untill someone sneaks up on the other team...
CoD4 did add weapon customization, which was pretty cool (especially silencers!), but on the other hand they added perks too, which thanks to a couple completely idiotic perks pretty much ruined the awesomeness that CoD4 was. It's still amazing because not many people use those said perks (and doing so will just get you banned on the PC...), but whenever I run into some idiot running around with an RPG-7 with Juggernaut and Last Stand, I just quit playing.
They should have made some of the perks into weapon attachments (well they did in MW2 but didn't remove the corresponding perks!!!) instead, and maybe let choose from 2 different category of attachments (perk slot 1 shouldn't even exist, they're like a 3rd greande slot... though I do love bandolier with my silenced assault rifles). Pretty much every perk except the ones that shouldn't be there in the first place can be explained by an weapon attachment, so why not do it so instead of "magically having more effective bullets".

TL;DR: No grenades+no perks+more (practical) weapon attachments=perfect Call of Duty.

BTW. I finally bought a legit copy of CoD2 on the PC (been playing on cracked servers for the past 5 years or so...).
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 15th October 2010, 9:37 am

Agree with you there Fin, I just think they started going over the top after CoD4, even IW don't want annual releases. I been playing CoD4 since it came out aswell and I'm only now hitting 9th Prestige.

"Patterson get over here!", - Keeping it on topic see's.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3