Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished)

2 posters

Go down

A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished)

Post  Bladewind23 10th November 2010, 9:00 pm

Story Below

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 23rd November 2010, 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty Re: A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th November 2010, 1:25 pm

COOL STORY BRO!!! No, really sounds cool cant wait Very Happy
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished) Empty Re: A New Era - Episodes by Bladewind (Finished)

Post  Bladewind23 14th November 2010, 1:12 am

A NEW ERA

Day One

The year is 1957, Liberty City is running along as usual, except for one thing.

THE ZOMBIES

Anyway, humanity is in a volatile state of equality. Meaning, these infected half-mutated zombie-whatchamacallits have populated the city on one half of the populous, and the other half, 'normal' people as you call them.

My name is Johnathan C-rly--, I'm writing this short documentary to tell the 'future' people about what the dumb fuck is going on around here. I honestly can't understand it, technology is at its highest and doesn't seem to be getting any better and probably won't, yet we can't cure this little godforsaken virus?

All of that aside, most of the city is blocked off, the uninfected people going regularly about their days as usual as if the infected aren't even there, on the other side, well, its down right total fucking HELL. My apartment window on floor 25 of the Majestic hotel sees out over the entire infected regions of Algonquin. Seeing this... dreadful sight every day of every week is almost depressing.

My wife was brutally attacked and ripped to pieces by a few infected beings towards the beginning of the Era of Infection. I close out this entry saying that there is little more than a hundred thousand uninfected people left, including me, and my son Jamie. May god help us all.

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 12th April 2011, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 18th November 2010, 5:45 pm

Day Two
Not many things have changed, the city still looks like hell, but overnight the population dropped to 95 thousand.

The infection is becoming more rampant, more aggressive. All I can do is stay in my apartment and never go out except for some hotel food, which I am surprised they still have any. Maybe its because they are saving it for the residents, when I visited the lobby a few hours ago the front was covered in metal to keep all living things out, even other non-infected humans. The only possible way to get in or out now is to jump off the roof and die or climb the building itself.

We lost communication with the outside world a long time ago, before I even started writing this log, the military has thus far not bothered to show themselves on the islands. We got one single command from them before all lines went out, and that was to survive, or die, seems that the cavalry won’t be showing itself any time soon.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 18th November 2010, 5:46 pm

Day Three

Today we finally received a form of signal from the outside world. It was in Morse code, the message was very clouded and static-prone, as if coming from another abandoned colony. Anyway, as far as we could understand, the message read ‘United States overrun, (static)-side help, currently (static)-the border.’

We don’t know what to think of the message, people are still going about daily duties like normal, but the population is decreasing with every random infection inside the safe area. Panic has yet to strike anywhere except for the Majestic, because the hotel itself is part of the barrier keeping the Infected out.

Today we heard Infected punching and scratching at the metal and wooden barricade in the lobby. This is not abnormal but it shows that they are getting restless and more aggressive due to lack of food. We know that they do not eat animals, but only other humans.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 18th November 2010, 5:48 pm

Day Four

My son… he…

He attacked me…
The infection got him….

(….ERROR, CODE 249, CORRUPTED DATA.)

(….SEARCHING ARCHIVES.)

(….FOUND EARLIEST NON-CORRUPTED ARCHIVE… LOADING)

(….)

(….)

Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 23rd November 2010, 7:28 pm

(FILE LOADED)

….Day Thirty

They came in… millions of them… into the colony…

This is my last entry… tonight I climb to the roof and jump….

Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum