Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP]

+34
vacb0b
charliechicken
Black Eyes
andrew
ApocalypseVVolf.
Joon
Deathclutch1991
Jagdgeschwader
AaUndeadMarine
DeadApe
Kush Befor Dusk
VrAzZLe Meister
Dexta117
BAXTABEAST22
CaffinePleaz
. ADestroyer360
Jakaah
Bornkillajazzman
x Swiftyy v
Vicious Fox
MilkJakes
RedrumSalad
soulreaper2453
G00EY LOUIE
Bladewind23
AtomicLemons
oO Coggy Oo
BLACK SNOW 13
bremerie93
TR MASCOT
ILM Luke
A Groovy Tophat
Pwnisher James
eaustinn36
38 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty Re: CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP]

Post  eaustinn36 7th December 2010, 4:30 pm

xxURBANxGHOSTxx wrote:ill join it sound like fun can anyone send me the link to the rules of the game ?

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:Ok URBAN the rules will probably be mentioned in the game also can you sent me an invite to the game if i am on Smile Smile

Both of you.. seriously...

Read the topic title one more time.

The rules will NOT be explained in lobby to the full extent. I am only taking minor questions. You should read the rules ahead of time on the site.

(the ONLY community game in where the rules are not posted on the site is OP - cleanup)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP] - Page 2 Empty Re: CRSR Community Game - [SEE THE OP]

Post  x Swiftyy v 7th December 2010, 4:35 pm

Lol i didn't even notice that.

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 7th December 2010, 5:09 pm

i saw the rules after my post sorry id didnt delete it i was tired and then went off
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakaah 8th December 2010, 12:03 am

Ill be there.
Jakaah
Jakaah

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 11th December 2010, 1:07 am

Good game guys; just ended.

Some thing's I want to point out....

- as mentioned in the OP, please READ THE RULES IN ADVANCE. As I said multiple times the rules are very difficult to explain logically in lobby. Since many people did not read the rules (had to explain them all off the start), the beginning few matches were rocky and very slow. This should have been expected since many were not prepared.

If you have not yet read the rules, please read them asap; multiple times if you have to. The most important part is probably the weapon restrictions for each of the STAR levels.

This community game can be extremely fun, but only if everyone knows what they are doing. I apologize for the confusing rules explanation, but don't say I didn't warn you that the lobby time would be very long if everyone didn't read the rules (see the OP).

Anyways... on a positive note for a change, i'm glad everyone had fun. Many memorable moments, and definately a fun game type. I will host another soon... but... make sure you READ THE RULES. I would like to not have to explain the rules again next time, and take only minor questions.

Remember, if you have any questions on the rules (as again mentioned in the OP), please post the question under the rules. The rules should be understandable.

See everyone next time

Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 11th December 2010, 1:33 am

FUCK! My xbox got the rrod during the second game.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 11th December 2010, 10:45 am

I can't believe the room got full in 10 minutes...
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 11th December 2010, 8:32 pm

Due to upcoming holiday events, I can no longer guarantee multiple weeks out that i'll have a certain day free. Therefore, the next CRSR match will not be updated quite yet; i'll probably put it up at the most 1 week out.

I know everyone is used to a month in advance schedule for planning (the community events), and I apologize if this causes problems for anyone. I will bump this topic when a new date is posted.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd December 2010, 9:40 pm

Bump.

New date updated.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CaffinePleaz 24th December 2010, 12:55 am

ill jion if invited
CaffinePleaz
CaffinePleaz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  BAXTABEAST22 27th December 2010, 9:43 pm

are you going to do a life roleplay any time soon?
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th December 2010, 7:05 pm

BAXTABEAST22 wrote:are you going to do a life roleplay any time soon?

All events are posted under the events section, and on the calendar. When another one has been updated, a new date will appear (and a new date has been updated).
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th December 2010, 7:07 pm

I think i will come to this one.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 28th December 2010, 11:12 pm

Can't make it, going to a party for new years.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 30th December 2010, 5:49 am

i'll be there
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 30th December 2010, 4:11 pm

same as pwnisher, srry but i gots a party too
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th January 2011, 9:08 pm

Bump
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 14th January 2011, 9:27 pm

grounded till sunday :l
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 15th January 2011, 12:50 pm

Yesterday was a good night, can't wait till the next one.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th January 2011, 8:13 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Yesterday was a good night, can't wait till the next one.

Agreed. Started off a little rocky, but once we got rolling, things went smooth. Lot of epic parts (like driving out of an airport with your friends to face a swarm of literally 12 cop cars with sirens on).

Like to point out thought, to avoid future rocky starts, please read the rules in advance, as mentioned in the OP. This game-type is extremely fun, but only if everyone knows what they are doing.

I also apologize for my bad connection during the first game.

See everyone next time!! (date updated)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 21st January 2011, 2:31 am

Send me an invite for the 28th, I love these kind of games.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th January 2011, 6:33 pm

REMINDER TO THOSE WHO PLAN ON JOINING: Make sure you read the rules in advance, so you have an understanding as to what is going on. If you've been in previous games, CRSR takes a while to explain. Therefore, to maximize gametime, I will NOT explain the rules entirely in the lobby; i'll just cover the main points. If you're joining the lobby and have no idea what is going on, you are essentially ruining the game experience for others.

Anyways, see everyone there.

**Expect invites within 5 minutes of 10pm, since another gametype will be wrapping up around then.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 28th January 2011, 11:49 pm

Im gonna be late.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 29th January 2011, 3:27 pm

Great night i loved it when i rammed sgt zombie with the helicopter while he was climbing the fence great

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 29th January 2011, 7:03 pm

Iz EpIc ScOpEZz wrote:rammed sgt zombie with the helicopter

which was illegal....

https://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/t5053-cops-and-robbers-scenario-roleplay-crsr-gta4-community-game

But yes, very successful night indeed.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next