Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community

+17
Slacker Hero
sgt zombie23
BOBBY BOCCE
CaffinePleaz
Pwnisher James
AaUndeadMarine
Deathclutch1991
Dexta117
Meatshield718
B Mane65
Bornkillajazzman
RedrumSalad
DeadApe
x Swiftyy v
Cry Vengeance
A Groovy Tophat
eaustinn36
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2010, 1:13 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:I've decided that I'm going to try and win these for my cousin that just got an Xbox. I don't have any money to give him because I'm broke right now, but I might be able to win him some points.

I've told him to use it on MvC2 and whatever other thing he wants. xD

awww now that's the spirit meatshield Wink

You'd probably have to recover his account or something though, because idk how else you'll work it.

ALSO TO EVERYONE: If you recover the code and it says "invalid", wait 30 sec or so and try again a couple times. I am still not completely sure how xbox live will react to ppl redeeming at the same time, but it should work out alright.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community - Page 2 Empty Re: Eaustinn's Holiday Gift to the UX Community

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2010, 2:02 pm

****************************************************************************************************

1st Code:

F626H-VF72B-4K6DT-WDH83-RC2MD

Be the first to redeem and you win. Remember to post below if you got it.

The prize for this code will be 1600 MS Points.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 24th December 2010, 2:04 pm

Well I tried... Oh well.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 24th December 2010, 2:05 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:****************************************************************************************************

1st Code:

F626H-VF72B-4K6DT-WDH83-RC2MD

I got it thanks eaustin, probably gonna get vietnam.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2010, 2:06 pm

2 more codes remain. Congrats to Slacker Hero who got the first one.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 24th December 2010, 2:07 pm

2 left...... hopefully i can get that other 1600MS card cause i need to save it for when the black ops DLC comes out...

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 24th December 2010, 2:09 pm

Good job on winning the first one Slacker. Now hopefully I could get the one at 3 pm.
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2010, 2:12 pm

Helpful Holiday Hints:

-use xbox.com, copy, paste (20x faster)

(i'm saying this so everyone has a fair chance)

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 24th December 2010, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 24th December 2010, 4:10 pm

do you plan on giveing out the 1600MS next or the 3month, or is it a surprise?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2010, 5:01 pm

****************************************************************************************************

2nd Code:

JQ7JR-BHHPM-2QDGT-KVY9T-T6Q4D

The prize for this code will be a 3 Month Gold Membership.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 24th December 2010, 5:02 pm

SGT PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT IT!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 24th December 2010, 5:02 pm

Mr. Tophat wrote:SGT PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT IT!
nope
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 24th December 2010, 5:03 pm

FUUUUUUUUCK!!!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 24th December 2010, 5:04 pm

Who got it?
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2010, 5:19 pm

Alright seriously who got it? If you don't want to post then at least pm me. Don't be that guy on christmas eve.

I will withhold the last code if I don't find out by 5:30pm est.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 24th December 2010, 6:40 pm

Since someone is being a scrooge, I am going to add some happiness by posting a code for the avatar flight suit for preordering black ops. I did not use it when I got it so maybe it will make one of you happy. Post if you get it and tell me if it still works since I have not used it since I got it back in november.

27TMQ-M69W6-KQMVR-TRTHK-TYTTZ
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 24th December 2010, 6:47 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Since someone is being a scrooge, I am going to add some happiness by posting a code for the avatar flight suit for preordering black ops. I did not use it when I got it so maybe it will make one of you happy. Post if you get it and tell me if it still works since I have not used it since I got it back in november.

27TMQ-M69W6-KQMVR-TRTHK-TYTTZ

<3 i got fattyboys
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2010, 7:00 pm

Thank you fattyboy.

Regardless of who actually got it (they obviously aren't going to be very nice this holiday season), code #3 will still go out as planned.

To whoever gets it this time: make sure you post that you got it!
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th December 2010, 7:11 pm

I'm seriously disappointed in whoever got the code and didn't speak up. Eaustinns doing a nice thing here that he didn't have to do. You should be thankful.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Even Eaustinn, you da man.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th December 2010, 8:02 pm

3rd Code:

P3VPQ-DYW2W-V73XQ-RVHMR-BTDKM

eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 24th December 2010, 8:03 pm

Thanks to my lightning quick reflexes due to steven seagals lightning bolt, I redeemed the code in meer milliseconds thanks eaustin I love you.

Last edited by Fattyboy122 on 24th December 2010, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 24th December 2010, 8:03 pm

Banana. Didnt get it. Cuz im staff and such
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 24th December 2010, 8:05 pm

Fattyboy122 wrote:Thanks to my lightning quick reflexes due to steven seagals lightning bolt, I redeemed the code in meer milliseconds thanks eaustin I love you.

Dude, that's the way I won the first microsoft points set. I poured Steven Seagal's Lighting Bolt on my laptop.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 24th December 2010, 8:06 pm

FATTYBOY I am very dissapointed in you
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 24th December 2010, 8:06 pm

Oh well I guess I am going to have to buy one. Thanks for doing this eaustinn Merry Christmas. santa
Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next