Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video

+14
NegativeHUNTER
. ADestroyer360
Pwnisher James
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Vengeance
sgt zombie23
Meatshield718
Namorg
Super Mega King
Slacker Hero
Dexta117
Made in Finland
x Swiftyy v
DeadApe
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty Re: UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video

Post  Made in Finland 6th January 2011, 6:15 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Copy and paste much?
It's not a crime, is it?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video - Page 2 Empty Re: UX NEEDS YOU...to make us a video

Post  Pwnisher James 6th January 2011, 6:17 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
It's not a crime, is it?

I hope not.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 6th January 2011, 6:27 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
It's not a crime, is it?

It is, if it isn't cited and in quotation.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th January 2011, 6:34 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:
Only if the material is copyrighted, and even then it would probably fall under the fair use law in this case.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 6th January 2011, 8:05 pm

fin i would be glad to do a game of cod zeds with you if you need people to finish, and with that file share option id gladly try to get some good footage for blops zombies, i just need someone to give me an exact date of a blops game so i can make sure i am there
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th January 2011, 8:23 pm

Thanks for the info tophat
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 6th January 2011, 8:35 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:
Only if the material is copyrighted, and even then it would probably fall under the fair use law in this case.

If it's published, (That includes the internet), then it is protected by copyright laws, and considering the way in which it was presented, it isn't fair use.

Your face is though.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 6th January 2011, 9:38 pm

I used that dolly camera feature when I was following this guy on nuketown it was pretty funny.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 6th January 2011, 11:54 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:

If it's published, (That includes the internet), then it is protected by copyright laws, and considering the way in which it was presented, it isn't fair use.

Your face is though.

If your going to quote somebody from now on use noodletools to create a citation.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 7th January 2011, 1:50 am

DeadApe wrote:1. What do you mean Blops only takes 30 second videos? Can't you save whole matches?

Yeah you can save whole matches but you can only render 30 secs of the vid, for you to get the whole match you would probably have to record each segment and load them up 1 by 1 to cod website

2. You can download the videos to your PC directly on callofduty.com
you have to teach me about tht cause i was unaware
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2