Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Scenario idea:Police Brutality

+4
eaustinn36
A Groovy Tophat
sgt zombie23
Kush Befor Dusk
8 posters

Go down

New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty New Scenario idea:Police Brutality

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th February 2011, 3:46 am

As a survivor, you find yourself at a police station waiting for a heli to evacuate you.

Survivors: 4 + pilot
Weapons: 2 with shotties and pistols
2 with anything but shotguns
time: 10 min
setup: 2 min

Brief: Survivors will hold out against the zombies at the parking area of the police HQ until the 5 min mark, at the 5 min mark, the 2 survivors without shotguns will go up to the roof with the helipad and snipe zeds from up there, the 2 with shotguns will gaurd the door at the bottom of the stairs outside for 3 minutes. At the 2 minute mark, all survivors will go up to the roof and defend it from there. After 1 minute the survivors are aloud to start being picked up and evacuated.

*note for survivors* at the 2 minute mark, when the survivors are all up on the roof, survivors are no longer permitted to shoot the zombies on the ground, only the ones coming through the doors onto the roof.

* note for Zombies* zombies are only aloud to attack from the front of the building, where the booths are under the roof, and from the alley to the side, no zombies should be attacking from behind.

this is the idea i have for a scenario i have been thinking up for a while, and i am hoping to make an entire campaign out of it if this one is well liked, if it needs some constructive critisizm be my guest, but dont troll please.

Thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Last edited by Kush Befor Dusk on 8th February 2011, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

New Scenario idea:Police Brutality Empty Re: New Scenario idea:Police Brutality

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2011, 3:57 am

Sounds a little confusing. Can you show where this place is at?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th February 2011, 3:59 am

of course. i could prolly describe it better, do you know the police station in north algonquin? on the map its at the top right hand side of the island, right near the underground parking garage. Thats the building im talking about.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th February 2011, 5:43 am

Why make the 2 guys with shotguna who are probably out of amom already gaurd the door? when not let them fall back as far as they need/like? And you cant shoot the zombies on the ground level? I see no point to that
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th February 2011, 12:03 pm

the 2 shltgunners shluld have enough ammo seeing as they only need to gaurd the door for 3 min. and when everyones up on the roof the reason you cant shoot them on the ground is so the zombies actually have a chance to get inside seeing as they automaticaly to jog when inside the building as it is
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th February 2011, 1:31 pm

I think you may have something here, although for a 10 minute scenario, 2 minutes to gather weapons AND get all the way to the Police Station (you won't spawn there) is a little short. Also maybe a "police car barricade" could be setup at one of the entrances for added effects. Aside from the timing though, and maybe the weapon restrictions (but those could be changed as it is tested if need be), I think it looks good.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  usingaidan 7th February 2011, 4:44 pm

Nice scenerio, I would fucking play it in an instant man, but yeah need more prep time, but other then that it sounds awesome..
usingaidan
usingaidan

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 7th February 2011, 7:03 pm

Sounds legit to me. I would help test it if you need people.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th February 2011, 7:42 pm

alright well i am looking to test it, possibly today, if people are indeed willing to help test it.

@ eaustinn yah i figured it might be a bit little time to get setup, and i plan on making changes to it as i test it. Erik what would you recommend for a timeline
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 7th February 2011, 8:22 pm

I'll be on around 8 pm eastern time tonight. I will definitely be down to try it out.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2011, 9:33 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:alright well i am looking to test it, possibly today, if people are indeed willing to help test it.

@ eaustinn yah i figured it might be a bit little time to get setup, and i plan on making changes to it as i test it. Erik what would you recommend for a timeline

Ill test it with you. If we have time could we test my scenario also?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th February 2011, 10:01 pm

im game, maybe we could set up a time for a number of scenario ideas can be tested like mine, yours, and using aidans ideas and try to perfect them. either myself or you can set up a date for it, maybe tomorrow.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2011, 10:19 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:im game, maybe we could set up a time for a number of scenario ideas can be tested like mine, yours, and using aidans ideas and try to perfect them. either myself or you can set up a date for it, maybe tomorrow.

Tomorrow at 6? if thats good with you.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th February 2011, 10:34 pm

6 eastern? to early. for me thats like right after school, try like 8:00 maybe or 7:00. either or is fine. just set up a topic for it here on the site with the time and what not.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th February 2011, 10:36 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:6 eastern? to early. for me thats like right after school, try like 8:00 maybe or 7:00. either or is fine. just set up a topic for it here on the site with the time and what not.

Thats time is better for me anyway. and no you make a post.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th February 2011, 10:41 pm

done.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th February 2011, 1:31 am

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:yah i figured it might be a bit little time to get setup, and i plan on making changes to it as i test it. Erik what would you recommend for a timeline

Depends on many things, such as if the barricade idea would be added on or not. For now i'd use the "standard" 5 mins setup, 10 playtime, and go from there. From my experience scenarios never work out perfectly the first time; there is always at least one minor tweak during testing. I'll attend the testing too if i'm available.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 8th February 2011, 1:41 am

alright well i was on gta with tophat and sgt zombie and we have tweaked the rules a bit as well as got the basis for a few scenarios that we are planning to make a campaign for it. so ill post the rules and shit for those as well as a date and event of testing. im busy wednesday cuz the womans coming over, but thursday is when im most available the soonest.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathclutch1991 11th February 2011, 5:27 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:I think you may have something here, although for a 10 minute scenario, 2 minutes to gather weapons AND get all the way to the Police Station (you won't spawn there) is a little short. Also maybe a "police car barricade" could be setup at one of the entrances for added effects. Aside from the timing though, and maybe the weapon restrictions (but those could be changed as it is tested if need be), I think it looks good.
great idea Austin's ideas should be incorporated and this would be a nice game
Deathclutch1991
Deathclutch1991
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Joon 12th February 2011, 11:00 am

I think it sounds ok, but a little short.
Joon
Joon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down