Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"Fort" Dix Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"Fort" Dix Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"Fort" Dix Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"Fort" Dix Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"Fort" Dix Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"Fort" Dix Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"Fort" Dix Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"Fort" Dix Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"Fort" Dix Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"Fort" Dix Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"Fort" Dix Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"Fort" Dix Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"Fort" Dix

5 posters

Go down

"Fort" Dix Empty "Fort" Dix

Post  Guest 19th June 2009, 4:43 pm

Hello, for all my readers out there. I dont know you, but you will get to know me. I
am a staff sergeant, i was sent here to "Fort" Dix to help out the rioting in the
jail cells. It's funny how much they say they are low risk they have to bring someone here with power to watch over them. Besides me there were 5 other privates that came with me, since the war is almost over no bother wasting any more recruits in the desert. Private John,Max,Christain,Desean, and McDonald. When we all sat around we got along, made fun of each other a good time. I didnt have a family yet so i really had nothing to lose, no girlfriend, no really close friend, its funny what 15 years in the army can do for you. Well it was i believe the 5th of November 2010, an immate was screaming out for help saying "This bastard is biteing me!" I rushed over as fast as i can i couldnt believe it. The convict was trying to bite him, i warned him but he didnt stop, i shot him in the leg he still didnt stop. I took out my pistol and in the head he was down. Taken him to the autopsy room and the injured inmate went to the Er room with bite marks. I went to the Us Coast Guard site and i overheard them talking about some radioactive airborn material in the area and how dangerous it is. I wasn't really concerned about it because they take care of pollution and that stuff until that day, My privates and i were in the inmate lunch room, talking, standing guard. Then it happend there were 4 people that were walking funny and not responsive to sit down, the inmate lunged at a man and bite him in the arm. Private John took out his pistol and tried firing at the inmate but was unsuccessful another inmate grabbed his gun and ran off with it. The Privates and I left and locked the inmates in, you can see them biteing people and the inmates..no way out. The sight..of these animals biteing on the flesh and the brains of the inmates only then it caught up to me, Zombies? No i said as this cant be true but if it is or isnt we have to contain this threat. Private John and i headed to the Front gates to enforce no one will come in, Max and Christain went to the east wing to secure it and McDonald and Desean went to the west wing, as the north wing was already lost. I went to the armory to get weapons in the basement of the fort, got enough for the privates,some officers and i. Using m16, everyone had 6 magazines no ammo to spare. Days later the zombies broke out the North wing and went to West and East, infecting people.You can hear the gun shots and the moans of the zombies. The Privates went to the gate of this non fortified "Fort" Dix to group up with the others. We entered the Prison and locked the frontdoor and nailed it shut hopefully that would keep the zombies in cause the windows were guarded by steel. It was 10th of November, 300 hours. The mission was to go to the top of the Prison with a lot of food as at the top was roof access and the Officer lounge with a loads of friges, once the privates, officers and i made camp we had to build up on a plan to get the hell out of here and to secure this place as it was all lost. My men and i would die to help as we are soldiers and we are brave.

Will make part 2 soon,
Thanks for Reading,
Matt.

Last edited by mattfosho77 on 19th June 2009, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

"Fort" Dix Empty Re: "Fort" Dix

Post  DeadApe 19th June 2009, 5:49 pm

Great so far, something you might want to do for the next one, indent paragraphs so its easier on the eyes. So its not just a wall of text. Looking foward to the next one.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 19th June 2009, 6:07 pm

I actually bothered to read this one and it was pretty good I must say.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 19th June 2009, 7:55 pm

I like this story!
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

"Fort" Dix Empty Entry #2 Fort Dix

Post  Guest 21st June 2009, 7:46 pm

Entry 2
1 week later, Setting up camp was easy, filling up the 13 friges with food and liquids. We still had a lot left over which eases everyones mind that we can stay here for a bit. As in charge i handed out the rations, i gave as little as possible as i can because i do not know how long we may be stranded in this godforsaken place. We had a total of 12 people, The privates and me mad 5 the others were officers.
Private Max shouted "Ay Boss come here i think we got something!"
As i ran over, "Whatcha got Max?" Questioning him.
"Put your ear there, do you hear that?" Max said.
"Oh my god..i do, that...that cant be a survivor you think, sounds like hes in the east wing" shakenly i said.
"Well with those steel bars i dont think those sobs can get in, but those moans and cries, seems like there are so many." Stated Max.
It was the most horrible sound u can hear, a man begging to leave stuck inside a jail starving with dozens of zombies around him. I decided we needed to save him, he can be great help or burden.
"Alright privates i need two of you to come with me as we got a prisoner stuck in a jail cell begging for his life." i screamed.
"I will go with you sir." Said Desean
"excuse me sir, I should go to, i know this jail cell inside out." Said Officer Brad
"Alright good i hope i can count on you, pack up and get ready to move out." i said.

Desean and i were ready and we followed officer Brad, the jail coordinator. We went down a level and we had to make it into the Wardan's office. There was no trouble here as the zombies couldnt get through yet, Brad showed us a secret way to all the wings and outside the prison for the warden to get out if there would be a riot.
We made our way to the east wing, desean and i heard the inmate from there.
Officer Brad said " Here you go, but im not going in that place scares the hell out of me."
Desean and i went alone, There were three cell blocks, A B and C. We started out at A slowly looking at corners and jail cells. I saw dead starving bodies, it didnt hit me that maybe the prisoners would be stuck inside with no way out, we could of had a lot more help if i knew. We were on the second level, and i could hear him, help help someone. Desean and i made it there as fast as we could, then zombies started coming out of a jail cell, smell of rotten flesh chilled my bones as i never seen such a thing. 5 of them pouring out, shots to the body no effect, one to the head and it did wonders.
So i said " Desean aim for the face!!!"
Desean rapidly shooting down the zombies i jimmied in the cell key.
"God dammit Desean this shit isnt opening!!!" i screamed "Hold them off!!!!"
Finally it unlocked, i picked up the inmate and carried him.
"Cmon we got to get outta here now they are attracted to bullets!"Desean shouted
We were hauling down that hallway to get to the exit, i can remember the moaning and screeches behind me as they were at my feet.
"Shit the wheres the keys?!?!?" Desean said
"Fuck, wheres Brad...wait look at the floor the keys grab it and unlock it ill get your back." I said
Desean opened the door with ease.
"Okay now we get the fuck out!" Desean said
I picked up the body and as Desean closed the door you can hear the zombies bashing their heads onto the steel door, a frighting noise. We looked around for Brad, around the corner he was sitting there with a bite mark on his forearm and a dead zombie.
"Dammit, that bastard came out of no where." Brad said
"Sir, look at this arm...a bite mark, what should we do?" Desean questioned
"Brad, these zombies spread by biteing, now that zombie bite you...you know what i have to do..." i said sadly
"I know..here take my pistol, kill me as i am already dead." Brad said "Let god take me where ever he shall want me to go, as i will be pure when i die.
Brad saying prayers, i took the pistol, gripped it as hard as i can..sweat coming down my hands wanting me to let go of the gun, i shot him. "I am sorry my friend...you will be missed." I said crying
I took his officer badge as a rememberance of him. We made our way through the tunnels and out into the warden's office. Making our way up to the roof, we layed him down the ground and he was breathing and awake.
"McDonald get this starving man some food please." i said
"Yes sir." McDonald said
McDonald got the man beef jerky and water. He was chowing it down like nothing,today's mission was over...and it was time for rest. As i was sleeping i heard the officers that were taking care of the inmate saying.
"This guy is going to be trouble for us..." said officer Thomas

Last edited by mattfosho77 on 22nd June 2009, 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors and it wouldnt let me indent for some reason)

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 21st June 2009, 7:57 pm

In French your title translates to Fort Ten, did you know that?
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21st June 2009, 9:45 pm

No but Fort Dix is in new jersey.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 21st June 2009, 11:22 pm

Wow matt, real excited to see what happens with these guys. That inmate better be worth it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 22nd June 2009, 1:35 am

Are they fast or slow zombies, just to get an image in my head.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  krayden8 22nd June 2009, 10:59 am

i would have to guess fast because of the sneak attack on the gaurd and the panic for finding the keys. great story btw, keep it coming
krayden8
krayden8
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23rd June 2009, 7:29 pm

I woke up on the morning of November 18th, 2009. Im just thinking to myself that some day i wont need to count days, cause these days may belong to the zombies. I still smell the morning sun on everyones skin, that heat smell. I went to go make myself something to eat, a sandiwch consisting of ham and cheese. Tasted good, after that i went to the prisoner i had saved and he seemed surprised that we had saved him.
"Aye inmate, whats you name?" I stated.
"My...my..my name is Andre...Andre Webster, sir." Shakenly Andre said.
"Theres no need to be afraid Andre, we are in the same situation as you." I said
"Alright...but...but...i need my medication it was in the same cell block you...you got me from, in the Doctor's room." quietly Andre said
"Ok ok stay calm, what is the medication you need?" i questioned.
"Its..its something called Antipsychotic medicine thingy, leave me alone now!" He screamed.
"Ok ok, sorry i will try to get the medication for you." I said

I gathered the team up, McDonald, Max, and I were gearing up to get the much needed medicine. We got the blueprints of the building from the warden's office and saught out a plan to get to the doctors room without much trouble. We noticed there were big enough vents in the B section to get to the C section of the Doc's office to squeeze through to use a pully system to get down there grab it quick and get out. We headed through the underground tunnel into B section, now the part we needed to get to was right in the beginning which was nice. Max and i went, and McDonald secured the room that we needed to get back to. In Prone position we made our way there.
"Hey cheif, why you getting this medicine for this wackjob anyway?" Max said.
" I dont know, its just my force of nature i need to show everyone that i mean business when i say we need to keep together." I said
Saying no more we made it into the Doc's room, made a hole in the vent enough to fit me in and some extra just in case.
"Alright here it is your going to grab my arm and im going to make my way down slowly." I said
"Alright alright give me your arm." Max stated

I gave him my arm, making my way slowly. As i past down i see many zombies walking the halls of the jail cells, i open cabinet by cabinet finding his medication. It was mind blowing because of the noises that i was hearing i couldnt concentrate, my eyes straining to see the Doc's text on the bottle. I was thinking such a crappy writer, i guess doc's do write this bad. That eased my mind a little. Until then i found a special box with 4 bottles with 150 pills each, a big box it was. Then while i was leaving i saw a sheet of paper to give these pills to, and there i saw Andre Webster, first priority. Andre Webster, a patient of Psychosis.
He may get excited or angry for no reason, or spend a lot of time by himself, or in bed, sleeping during the day and staying awake at night. He may become difficult to communicate with saying things that make no sense, or barely talking at all. This made me nervous more and more by each word, what will become of this. As i went to go back up into the vent i hit a empty flask, hitting the floor shattering into a million pieces, then...their faces turned to the window. Zombies started bashing through the window and the door, i nearly shitted my self.
"Max!!!!! Get me the fuck out of here now!!!!" I screamed.
"Shit sir give me your hand! Give me it now!" Max said
I gave him my hand and tossed the box up there, in my other hand my m16, the zombies broke through the window and i started shooting. Max pulling me up as hard as he can, and i shooting the zombies spraying at anything that tried to get me, alas i ran out of ammo. But at that moment Max pulled me up and a zombie holding on my leg i suddenly kicked it off. All you see is zombies trying to eat at me as if they want my flesh, as if they want me for dinner. Max and i started making our way back to B, as i no longer hear the voices of my eneimes.
"Wow what a dam rush." Said Max while getting down from the vent.
"A rush you faggot, i almost got killed..but thank you for saving me Max i really appreciate you not letting me getting eaten." I said patting him on the back.
"Dont worry man i always got your back cheif know that." Max said.
"Alright can we leave now this shit is getting scary." McDonald said.

We made our way through the tunnels and back up, and their wsa Andre by himself sleeping in the daylight. I woke him up to tell him the good news.
"Hey buddy, i got you your medicine, take some and go back to sleep." I said
Andre took the pills without question and fell asleep. The rest of the day was nice, all of us around the camp fire talking about home and their families. We played some poker,blackjack, and go fish. Just a nice time to forget what has happend, even though it will hit us in the morning. As i was sleeping i heard the noise, singing. I stood up and went to go look, i saw Andre on the edge of the roof looking down. I went to go talk to him.
"Hey Andre what yah doing?" i asked
"You ever wonder whats beyond those woods, Mr.Cheif." Andre questioned.
"Yes, its a city, full of people why do you ask?" I said.
"I have been here since i was 12, i am 27 now..thats 15 years you know?" Andre said.
"No i didnt know, but whatever you did is forgotten now its over and done with, this is our new life." I stated
"This is not my life sir, this is yours, i only like my life so leave me alone!" Andre screamed.
He reached in his pocket for a shank and tried to stab me, i disarmed him quickly. He punched me in the chin, i came back with a good to his temple. We were on the floor fighting, he elbowed me in the chin, and i dislocated my jaw. I gouged his eyes and then he kneed me in the balls. In pain i just tried to block his hits, he kept punching me in the body, mainly the kidney and liver areas. I was coffing out blood, i punched him in the nose and he screamed, i guess i had broken it as he was bleeding as well. He grabbed the shank when i wasnt looking at him and stabbed me in the leg, i cried out for help. He got off me and ran, Chrisitain our doctor fixed my wound, and i asked where he was. Everyone said we didnt know where he went. I went back to sleep with Desean on guard to see if he comes back. It was morning on the 19th of November, the same smell, the same breakfast. Then i got a call.
"Cheif come here quick look!" Desean said.

I look over the railing and i see Andre running from the prison through the fron door.
"That bastard he took our barricade out!" i said.
"Not only that, he has company." Desean stated.
There were a group of zombies after him, Andre stumbled over something and the zombie pounded on him eating and tearing him up, then the zombies stood up and ran for the city, hundreds following.
"God fucking dammit! If this infection spreads into the city, the whole United States its on my ass!" I screamed.
I couldnt believe, because of me this infection could spread...to New Jersey, To United States, To the World. Because of one man wanting to escape taking thousands of lives with him, what will the world become of this?

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 23rd June 2009, 10:38 pm

Shit yo this is mad good, I wanna see what happens next but have to wait 2 months lol
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th June 2009, 2:21 pm

I smell a fight sceneeee. Hurry up and come back so you can write another one.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 25th June 2009, 3:09 pm

Hey thats pretty good. Nice to seem some ORIGINAL talent

Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk